剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
里面的人都分去了不同的消防区 所以...
All the guys went to different companies, so...
里面已经有四个人去世了
Four of these men are now dead.
消防工作的确有其危险性 兰斯小姐
It's not all getting cats out of trees, Ms. Lance.
但是有三个人是最近六周内去世的
But three of them died within the last six weeks,
除了这个人
except for that man right there.
加菲尔德·林斯 他于两年前
Garfield Lynns. He died two years ago
死于诺德尔大厦火灾惨案
in the Nodell Tower tragedy.
忘了什么东西吗 奎恩先生
Did you forget something, Mr. Queen?
来看看我朋友是不是需要帮助
Just wanted to see if my friend there needed some help.
诺德尔大厦是怎么回事
What was the Nodell Tower?
你怎么会不记得呢
How do you not remember that?
我有几年与世隔绝了
I was wifi-free for a few years.
是座22层的玻璃钢筋建筑
It was 22 stories of glass and steel.
不过负责的建筑公♥司♥为了谋取私利
Except it turned out that the construction company who built it
建造的时候偷工减料了
used substandard materials to save themselves a few bucks.
根本就不达标
It was nowhere near the structural code.
燃气管线爆♥炸♥
Gas line blew.
于是起火了
There was a fire.
建筑支架融化
Yeah. Melted right through the stanchions.
整座大楼都倒塌了
Whole damn thing came down.
不幸的一天
Bad day.
有34名市民和6名消防员遇难
34 civilians and six of my fellow firemen died.
你还需要些什么吗 兰斯小姐
Do you need anything else, Ms. Lance?
除了让我想起我失去的朋友之外
Other than reminding me of all the friends I've lost and buried?
你调查这些干什么
What was that all about?
没事 奥利弗 我得走了
It was nothing, Oliver. I have to go.
你好
Hello?
在听吗
Are you there?
我问过丹尼的前队长了
I spoke to Danny's old chief.
但是没得到什么有用的消息 现在怎么办
I didn't get anywhere. What am I supposed to do now?
什么都不用做 轮到我了
Nothing. It's my turn.
我们有这么多老照片
We have so many of these old photos.
我真应该都扫描成电子版的
I really should have them scanned in.
这可是项宏伟远大的计划
Well, that's an incredibly ambitious plan.
不过得先等等了
Which will have to wait.
-为什么 -因为现在我们要出去
- Why? - Because we're going to go out.
去吃饭 看电影 或者购物
To dinner or to a movie or shopping.
只要是能让你出门就行
Anything to get you out of the house.
不 西娅
Ohh. No, Thea.
我太累了
I'm just too tired.
真的吗 那可真是奇怪
Really, that's... pretty amazing,
你不是整天都待在床上吗
considering you've been in bed all day.
拜托你别装作你好像
Please don't presume to
明白我现在经历的事
think that you know what I'm going through.
我的确明白
I do know.
我也失去了父亲
I lost dad, too.
我也担心沃尔特
I'm worried about Walter, too.
但我现在根本顾不上他
But I don't get to worry about him,
因为我忙着担心你
because I'm busy worrying about you.
我又没求你这么做
I never asked you to do that.
对
Right.
因为你现在什么也不要求我做了
'Cause you don't ask me to do anything anymore.
你不要求我做作业
You don't ask me to do my homework
或是按时到家
or to be home at a decent hour.
你基本没在做我的家长了
I mean, you basically stopped being my parent.
你怎么能
Well, how's this--
别用这种语气和你母亲说话
Don't talk to your mother like that.
那你就表现得像一个母亲啊
Maybe you should start acting like my mother.
就不用我倒过来做你的母亲了
So I don't have to act like yours.
我以为劳蕾尔的忙你不帮了呢
I thought you were done helping Laurel.
第一个死掉的萤火虫 他叫加菲尔德·林斯
The first firefly to die, his name was Garfield Lynns.
已经死了的话
Well, being dead kind of
就排除嫌犯的可能性了 对吧
rules him out as a murder suspect, right?
奥利弗
Oliver...
抱歉我逼你这么紧 但我是过来人
I'm sorry I came at you so hard, man. But I've been there.
我知道亲眼目睹死亡 然后生还下来
I know what it's like to stare death in the face and...
是什么感受
be the one who blinks.
不是这样的
That's not it.
我
I've...
我也曾接近死亡
I've been close to death.
在那座岛上
On the island...
次数多到我记不清
more times than I can remember,
但我从没怕过
and I never feared it.
因为我当时没什么好失去的了
Because I had nothing to lose.
但当那个弓箭手差点杀了我
But when that archer almost killed me,
当我 再一次面对死亡的时候
when I... stared death in the face then,
我想起了自我回来后
I thought about all the people
所有回到我生活中的人
that I've let into my life since I've been back.
我的家人 劳蕾尔 汤米
My family, Laurel, Tommy.
这让我害怕
And that made me afraid.
害怕如果他们再一次失去我
Afraid of what would happen to those people
他们该是多么痛不欲生
if they lost me--again.
这么久以来我第一次
And for the first time in so long,
我开始害怕失去
I had something to lose.
你弄错了 奥利弗
Well, you got it backwards, Oliver.
你以为你身边的人扯了你的后腿
You think the people you let in are taking your edge.
而我认为恰恰相反
I think it gives you one.
他们让你更强大
Maybe a stronger one.
有活着的目标或是一无所有时
You can stare down death
你能藐视死亡
with something to live for or not.
而能为某些东西而活
Something to live for...
其实更好
is better.
所有小队里的人在丹尼死时都有不在场证明
All the men in the unit had an alibi for Danny's murder.
和我交手的家伙手上有个萤火虫的纹身
The guy that I fought had a firefly tattoo
并且他的手臂被严重烧伤
and his arm was severely burned.
好的 我不明白你想说什么
Ok. I don't see where you're going with this.
诺德尔大厦那次火灾 一些尸体因为严重灼伤
The Nodell Tower fire. Some of the bodies were so badly burned,
甚至都不能通过牙齿信息来辨别身份
they couldn't even be IDed off dental records.
星城快报
星城消防员获得表彰
星城地区通讯社
诺德尔大厦火灾遇难者身份难以辨认
万一加菲尔德·林斯并没死
What if Garfield Lynns didn't die,
而只是被误以为死了呢
but was just presumed dead?
讽刺的是
You know, ironically,
如果我们这儿人再多一点的话
if we get any more people in here,
恐怕要违反消防规章了
we're going to violate the fire code.
抽屉的事我们没问题了吧
We're good on drawer gate, right?
完全没了
All good.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我能借用劳蕾尔一下吗
Can I borrow Laurel for a second?
当然
Absolutely.
雷恩斯队长
Chief Raynes.
嗨 奎恩先生
Hi. Mr. Queen,
这实在是太棒了
this is spectacular.
星城消防员救济协会
The Starling City Firemen's Relief Association
对您感激不尽
can't thank you enough.
你们是真正的英雄
You guys are the real heroes.
像我最近仔细研究了诺德尔大厦那次火灾
Like at the Nodell Tower Fire, which I've been reading up on.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
加菲尔德·林斯是你们队里第一个牺牲的
Garfield Lynns was the first man to die in your unit.
我听说他们在废墟里找到了他的外套
Now, I read that they recovered his coat in the wreckage,
但一直没有找到尸体
but they never found his body?
你一直是这样审问夜店客人的吗 奎恩先生
You always interrogate your club's guests, Mr. Queen?
为什么这么说
Why?
你觉得自己在受审问吗
Do you feel like you're being interrogated?
看你在消防站的脸色就知道
You could see it on your face at the fire station.
人们了解的诺德尔大厦火灾
There's more to the Nodell Tower fire
并不是事实的全部 对吗
than people know about, isn't there?
我做了这么久的消防员
I've been doing this a long time
从来没见过这么大的火
and I've never seen a fire like that.
就像科幻片里的怪兽
It's like some monster out of a science fiction movie.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表