剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
You must not know the value of a vintage purse.
别担心 都在里面
Don't worry, it's all there.
除了这些
Except for these.
你还真是恶习不改
You know, it's a really filthy habit you got there.
是啊 可不是嘛
Yeah, tell me about it.
我能给你点建议吗
Hey, can I give you some advice?
第一 远离贫民区
First, stay out of the glades.
第二呢
And second?
不要相信像我这样的人
Don't fall for every sob story
告诉警♥察♥的任何悲情故事
a guy like me tells the police.
你可以走了
You have a great evening now.
你从不休息的吗
Do you ever take time off?
我有休息啊
I do.
事实上 昨晚我就有个约会
In fact, last night I went on a date.
那家伙真是个混♥蛋♥
The guy was kind of a jerk.
是吗
Really?
他可能有什么苦衷
He might have had a reason.
麦肯纳 我在岛上
Mckenna, I didn't just lose
不只是失去了五年的时间
five years on the island.
我丢掉了一部分的自己
I lost the part of me that enjoyed...
享受生活的那部分
being alive.
听听音乐
Listening to music and, uh...
和一个漂亮姑娘吃蛋奶酥
eating a souffl with a beautiful girl.
这些都很简单
It's the easy things.
但当你问我岛上的事
But when you asked me about the island,
它让我想起所有的艰难
it reminded me of all the hard things
和我不得不做的选择
and the choices that I have to make that
这些我都铭记于心
still stay with me.
让我质疑自己如何去信任他人
Made me question how I can trust,
甚至质疑我是否配得上
and even if I'm worthy of...
和谁在一起
being with anyone.
你配得上
You are.
我能带你共进晚餐吗
Can I take you to a dinner?
我保证不会中途离场
That I promise not to cut short.
带我吃蛋奶酥我就陪你去
Throw in a souffl and you're on.
麦肯纳
Mckenna!
太好了你还在
Glad you're still here.
-奎恩 -兰斯先生
- Queen. - Mr. Lance.
其实我刚准备走 有事吗 长官
Actually, I was just leaving. Is everything ok, sir?
有 我想让你
Yeah. I'd like you to, uh,
和我一起调查治安维持者的案子
work with me on the vigilante investigation.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
不用担心 我们会把他缉拿归案的
Well, don't worry, we'll bring him in.
当然
Oh, yeah.
可以走了吗
Ready to go?
走吧
Yep.
好的
Ok.
尝起来像烟灰一样
It tastes like an ashtray.
不过起作用了
But it does the job.
我欠你一个人情
I owe you one.
你出去没遇到什么麻烦吧
You didn't get into any trouble out there, did you?
没有 一点也没
No. Not a bit.
弗兰克·陈推荐了你
Frank Chan recommended you.
他说你能解决我们的问题
He said you could help us with our problem.
你能与我会面他很感激
He appreciates you agreeing to meet with me.
为朋友在所不辞
Anything for a friend.
那么
So...
我们该怎么帮你呢
how can we be of assistance?
马尔科姆·梅林
Malcolm Merlyn.
我要你替我杀了他
I want you to kill him for me.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表