剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
不用她说
She didn't have to.
奥利弗
Oliver...
我跟沃尔特结婚了
Walter and I are married,
我不希望你觉得
and I don't want you to think
我们做了任何
that either one of us did anything
不尊重你父亲的事
to disrespect your father.
我们都以为 罗伯特和你一样
We both believed that Robert, like you, was,
-都过世了 -没事
- Uh, well, gone. - It's fine.
我先失陪了
May I be excused?
别忘了明天啊
Hey, don't forget about tomorrow, buddy.
1, 2, 3
1, 2, 3.
越来越近了
It's getting closer.
这么说可不太科学
That's not very scientific.
你还懂科学呀
What would you know about science,
常春藤联盟辍学先生
Mr. Ivy League dropout?
我碰巧很了解科学
I happen to know a lot about science.
我知道发酵
I know about fermentation.
我懂生物
I know biology.
劳蕾尔会宰了我的
Laurel's gonna kill me.
她真的会宰了我的
Oh, she's so gonna kill me.
你姐姐不会知道的
Your sister will never know.
过来
Come here.
这雷真够近的
Ok, that one was really close.
莎拉 我们会没事的
Sarah, we're gonna be fine.
莎拉
Sarah?
莎拉
Sarah!
-莎拉 -奥利弗
- Sarah! - Oliver!
莎拉 莎拉
Sarah! Sarah!
格斯
Gus?
不 不
No! No!
不 爸 我们要救她
No! Dad, she's out there!
她不在了
She's not there.
莎拉
Sarah!
我们失去她了
She's gone.
奥利弗 醒醒 奥利弗
Oliver, wake up. Oliver?
奥利弗
Oliver!
对不起 真的很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm so-- I'm so sorry.
没关系 奥利弗
Oh, it's ok, Oliver.
都过去了 甜心
It's all right, sweetheart.
你回家了
You're home.
你回家了
You're home.
你从哪里搞到的这些
Where did you get these?
镇痛片 多谢老爸前十字韧带撕裂
Roxies. Thank you, daddy's ACL tear.
奥利
Ollie.
好久没人这么叫我了 闪电妞
No one's called me that in a while, speedy.
真是史上最糟糕的外号♥
Worst nickname ever.
怎么 你小时候总是追着我不放啊
What, always chasing after me as a kid?
我觉得这外号♥挺贴切
I thought it fit pretty well.
估计现在依然贴切
Maybe it still does.
学校见 闪电妞
See you at school, Speedy.
她就这样
Sorry about her.
我有东西要给你
I have something for you.
不是吧你 从一座荒岛上逃生
You did not come back from a deserted island
还没忘带纪念品
with a souvenir.
这是一个灵符 在佛教里
It's a hozen. And in buddhism,
它象征着重逢
it symbolizes reconnecting.
我一直留着它 希望有朝一日
I kept it in hopes that one day,
它能帮助我与你重逢
it would reconnect me with you.
一块石头 真用心良苦
A rock! That is sweet.
我一直想要一件T恤衫
You know, I want one of those T-shirts
上面写着 "我的朋友落难荒岛
that says "My friend was a castaway,
就给我带回来这件破T恤"
and all I got was this crappy shirt."
别让他给你找太多麻烦
Don't let him get you into too much trouble.
你刚回来 慢慢适应
You just got back. Take it slow.
整座城市都在等你
Ahem. The city awaits.
你注意到你妹妹发育得多性感了吗
Have you noticed how hot your sister's gotten?
因为我可没偷瞄她
Because I have not.
当年你的葬礼去了不少人
Your funeral blew.
你走桃花运了吗
Did you get lucky?
瓮中之鳖
Fish in a barrel.
大家都好伤心啊
They were so sad...
见人就抱
and huggy.
我现在又在盼着
And I am counting
下一个得天独厚的好机会了
on another target rich environment
也就是为你接风的大狂欢
for your welcome home bash.
我的什么
At my what?
你从鬼门关回来了
You came back from the dead.
必须开个派对好好庆祝
This calls for a party.
你只需告诉我时间地点
You tell me where and when.
剩下的全由我一手包办
I'll take care of everything.
这城市算是废了
And this city's gone to crap.
你♥爸♥那工厂卖♥♥得真及时
Your dad sold his factory just in time.
你为什么想要开车
And why'd you want to drive through
从这片街区穿过呢
this neighborhood anyway?
奎恩工业股份有限公♥司♥
钢铁制♥造♥与焊接
不为什么
No reason.
你最想念什么呢
So what'd you miss the most,
棕榈餐厅的牛排
steaks at the Palm,
在车站喝酒
drinks at the station,
漫无目的地做♥爱♥
meaningless sex?
劳蕾尔
Laurel.
知道你还活着 大家都很高兴
Everyone is happy you're alive.
而你却非要去见唯一一个不高兴的人
You want to see the one person who isn't?
劳蕾尔 我刚从亨特的律师那拿到这个
Laurel, I just got this from Hunt's lawyers.
他们申请更换审判地点
They filed a change of venue.
我们现在要面对格雷尔法官了
We are now in front of Judge Grell.
亨特为格雷尔的改选活动提供资金
Hunt funded Grell's reelection campaign.
所以格雷尔就是他的小木偶啊
He's got Grell in his back pocket.
你知道吗 和你做朋友很有意思
You know, it's fun being your friend.
我老能对你说 "我早告诉你了"
I get to say "I told you so" a lot.
不 亚当·亨特不比我们聪明
No. Adam hunt is not smarter than we are.
不 他就是有几个臭钱
No, he's just richer
愿意铤而走险 以身试法
and willing to commit multiple felonies.
"我们不必触犯法律
"We don't need to go outside the law--
来主持正义"
to find justice."
你父亲最喜欢的一句话
Your dad's favorite jingle.
好久不见 劳蕾尔
Hello, Laurel.
你果然进了法学院 就像你说过的一样
You went to law school. You said you would.
是啊 大家都为我骄傲
Yeah. Everyone's proud.
亚当·亨特可是块硬骨头
Adam Hunt's a heavy hitter.
你真想跟他较量吗
You sure you want to get in the ring with him?
五年了 一见面你就想聊亚当·亨特吗
Five years and you want to talk about Adam Hunt?
不 其实一点也不想
No. Not really.
你来干什么 奥利
Why are you here, Ollie?
来道歉
To apologize.
都是我的错
It was my fault.
我希望你不要怪她
I wanted to ask you not to blame her.
怪她什么
For what?
抵挡不住你的魅力吗
Falling under your spell.
我怎么可能因为她和我
How could I possibly blame her for
犯一样的错误而责怪她呢
doing the same things that I did?
-我从没想 -她是我妹妹
- I never meant to-- - she was my sister.
我不能生气 因为她死了
I couldn't be angry because she was dead.
我更没法伤心 因为我太生气了
I couldn't grieve because I was so angry.
如果你妹妹挖了你墙角然后死掉
That's what happens when your sister dies
你就会被置于这种境地
while screwing your boyfriend.
我们下葬了一个空棺材
We buried an empty coffin...
因为她的遗体还躺在海底
because her body was at the bottom of the ocean
是你把她扔在那儿的
where you left her.
死的那个人应该是你
It should have been you.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表