剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我知道说什么都晚了
I know that it's too late to say this,
但我真的很抱歉
but I'm sorry.
我也很抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry, too.
我真希望你在那地狱牢笼里
I'd hoped that you'd rot in hell a whole lot longer
不止遭罪五年
than 5 years.
你以为我们再见面会怎样 汤米
How did you think that was gonna go, Tommy?
差不多就这样
About like that.
行 这事我们解决了 做得不错
Ok, so we took care of that. Good call.
现在该把享乐时间补回来了
Now we can make up for lost time.
如果你还没吃腻鱼
If you're not too sick of fish,
我建议找几个美♥腿♥模特
I suggest we find some leggy models
吃一整天寿司 你觉得怎样
and eat sushi all day. What do you say?
他们在干什么 搞什么鬼
What're they doing? What the hell?
给你 儿子 喝了它
Here, son. Drink.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?!
我们就剩那些了
That's all we've got.
如果有人能从这里生还
If anybody's making it out of here,
那肯定是他
it's gonna be him.
对不起 我以为我还有时间
I'm so sorry. I thought I'd have more time.
我并非你想的那样
I'm not the man you think I am.
我没有建设我们的城市
I didn't build our city.
而是搞砸了
I failed it.
而且我不是唯一的一个
And I wasn't the only one.
奎恩先生
Mr. Queen.
奎恩先生
Mr. Queen!
你父亲在那次事故中活下来了吗
Did your father survive that accident?
我在问你话 你需要回答我
I ask the questions. You give me the answers.
他活着登陆荒岛了吗
Did he make it to the island?
他告诉你什么了吗
Did he tell you anything?
是的 他说了
Yes, he did.
他跟你说了什么 奎恩先生
What did he tell you, Mr. Queen?
他说 我要杀了你
He told me I'm gonna kill you.
你产生幻觉了吧
You're delusional.
你被拷在椅子上
You're zip-cuffed to that chair.
现在不是了
Not anymore.
你杀了那个人
You killed that man.
你不需要杀了我
You don't have to do this.
不 我需要
Yes, I do.
我的秘密不能让人知道
Nobody can know my secret.
这就是你的说法 一个戴绿兜帽的人
So that's your story. A guy in a green hood
飞进来一个人摆平了三名持枪绑匪
flew in and single-handedly took out 3 armed kidnappers.
可是 他是谁
I mean, who is he?
他为什么要那么做
Why would he do that?
我也不知道 找到他 你就能问他了
I don't know. Find him and you can ask.
好吧 那你呢
Yeah. What about you?
你看见那个戴兜帽的人了吗
You see the hood guy?
我只看到
I saw...
模糊的影子
just movement.
一切都很模糊 我有点晕头转向
Everything blurry. I was kind of out of it.
真有趣 不是吗 刚回来一天
It's funny, isn't it? One day back,
就已经有人拿枪指着你了
and already somebody's gunning for you.
你真招人爱呐
Aren't you popular?
你们能查到那些绑匪吗
Were you able to identify the men?
指纹被磨掉 武器也无从追查
Scrubbed identities, untraceable weapons.
这伙人是老手
These were pros.
没错 他们很可能知道
Yeah. Well, they probably figured you'd
你为了赎回儿子
pay a king's ransom to get your boy back
倾家荡产都在所不惜
or a queen's ransom, as it were.
毕竟 父母为了孩子的安全
After all, a parent would do anything
甘愿付出一切
to keep their child safe.
你这样话中带刺不太合适吧 探长
I don't find your tone appropriate, Detective.
如果奥利弗能记起任何其他线索
If Oliver can think of anything else,
他会联♥系♥你们
he'll be in touch.
先生们 感谢你们
Thank you, gentlemen,
登门造访
for coming.
你的运气好像总用不完 是不是
Your luck never seems to run out, does it?
斯特林市商人
亚当·亨特被检察院调查
亚当·亨特
你变了
You are different.
会看书可不像你
Not like you to read a book.
我很惦记你 蕾莎
I missed you, Raisa.
孤岛上没有厨房♥
No kitchen on the island.
没有 也没朋友
No. No friends either.
谢谢
Thank you.
我看起来真的变了吗
Do I really seem different?
没有 你还是个好孩子
No. You're still a good boy.
你我都知道并非如此
Oh, I think we both know I wasn't.
但有一颗善良的心
But a good heart.
但愿
I hope so.
我想成为你常说的好人
I want to be the person you always told me I could be.
奥利弗 我想给你介绍一个人
Oliver, I want to introduce you to someone--
约翰·狄格尔
John diggle.
从现在起他会跟随你左右
He'll be accompanying you from now on.
我不需要保姆
I don't need a babysitter.
亲爱的 奥利弗是成年人了
Darling, Oliver's a grown man.
如果他觉得不需要
And if he doesn't feel he needs
全副武装的保镖
armed protection...
我明白 不过
Yeah, I understand, but this is
这能让我安心
something I need.
好吧
So...
我怎么称呼你
What do I call you?
狄格尔就行了
Diggle's good.
狄格也行
Dig if you want.
你当过兵
You're ex-military?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
从第105驻坎大哈空降部队退役
105th Airborne of Kandahar, retired.
现在在私营安保公♥司♥
Been in the private sector
干了超过四个年头
a little more than 4 years now.
我希望你能清楚明白 奎恩先生
I don't want there to be any confusion, Mr. Queen.
让我保证你的安全
My ability to keep you from harm
远比你的自在更重要
will outweigh your comfort.
你同意吗
Do we have an agreement?
先生
Sir?
先生
Sir!
奎恩股份有限公♥司♥钢铁制♥造♥及焊接
危险
请勿入内
突如其来的绑♥架♥
The abduction was unexpected.
迫使我加速了计划
It forced me to move up my plans,
不过我告诉警方的是事实
but what I told the police was true.
头戴绿兜帽的男人确实在那间仓库
The man in the green hood was there in that warehouse,
而他的计划才刚开始
and he's just beginning.
亚当·亨特: 联邦公诉
劳蕾尔·兰斯
此案控诉亨特犯下了
The suit alleges that Hunt committed
数宗针对本市贫困阶层的
multiple acts of fraud and theft
欺诈和偷盗的罪行
against the city's underprivileged.
劳蕾尔·兰斯 本市的一位律师
Laurel lance, an attorney for the city necessary...
亚当·亨特
Adam Hunt--
他的罪行远不止欺诈和偷盗
his crimes go deeper than fraud and theft,
而且如果有人想断他的财路
but he's been able to bully,
他会百般欺压
bribe, or kill anyone
贿赂 甚至杀人放火
who's gotten into his way.
他还没遇上我
He hasn't met me yet.
你提醒格瑞尔
You remind Grell
我能让他坐上法官的位置
I put him on the bench,
我也能换了他
I can take him off.
我会杀鸡儆猴让大家引以为戒
I will turn him into a cautionary tale.
是 亨特先生
Yes, Mr. Hunt.
还有那个叫劳蕾尔·兰斯的律师
And this attorney Laurel Lance--
你说过她不会再碍手碍脚
You said she wasn't gonna be a problem anymore.
我叫你去摆平那件事
I told you to fix that situation.
还愣在这里做什么
Why are you still here?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表