剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I can't let it damn Walter to hell.
不
No.
恐怕这是我们无法摆脱的命运
That's the fate that's in store for us, I'm afraid.
奎恩家族捐赠
警♥察♥也来了
The police are here, too.
你的诱饵至少把他们引来了
Your bait's attracted them, at least.
他们不是我要抓的人
That's not exactly who I'm looking to catch.
我放在你家那颗宝石里的定♥位♥器♥
So I'm getting a good signal from the GPS
信♥号♥♥很强
I put in your family's broach.
我可以在手♥机♥上追踪它
I'll be able to track it on my phone.
说到这 你有没有想过
Speaking of, have you given any thought
这招要是不管用
to what might happen if this doesn't work
幕后者带着你家的宝石跑掉了怎么办
and the Dodger absconds with your family jewels?
对不起 我不该这么说
I'm sorry, that came out very wrong.
就注意观察吧 费利西蒂
Let's just keep our eyes open, Felicity.
那好像是...
Hey, isn't that...
我还是专心追到亡命珠宝大盗好了
I would rather take my chances with a deadly jewel thief.
的确
Right.
奎恩家族捐赠
那枚胸针是由奎恩家族捐赠的
That broach was donated by the Queen family.
如果你想要 你得出价
If you want it, you're going to have to bid.
宝贝 说实话
Actually, love,
我想我可以直接拿走
I thought I'd just take it.
也许我应该去检查一下入口
Maybe I should check out front,
看看保安是否遇上什么问题
see if the security guards had any problems.
好主意 我去看看那件珠宝
That's a good idea. I'm going to go check on the bait.
我想我有麻烦了
I think I have a problem.
离我远点 如果它爆♥炸♥了...
Get away from me! If this thing blows...
不会的
It's not gonna happen.
幕后者说如果我叫警♥察♥ 他会...
The Dodger said if I called the police, he'd--
我会不会死无全尸
I'm going to get decapitated, aren't I?
追踪器在移♥动♥中
The tracker's on the move.
如果我找到他 我能让他帮你解开
If I find him, I can get him to disarm you.
和我保持通话 冷静些
Talk me in. Stay calm.
来不及的
Too late.
去 快去
Go. Just go.
说话 费利西蒂
Talk to me, Felicity!
说话
Talk to me.
直奔亚当斯和奥尼尔大街方向
Heading towards Adams and O'neil.
以他的移♥动♥速度来看 他一定不是徒步
At the clip he's going, he's got to be in a vehicle.
我得借你的车一用
Hey. I need your bike.
-你在开玩笑吧 -没有
- Are you kidding me? - No.
我在骑机车 他在哪里
I'm mobile. Where is he?
说话 费利西蒂
Talk to me, Felicity.
第一次那么感激有交通摄像头
First time anyone's ever been grateful for traffic cameras.
他距离你的位置有一条街
He's one block from your position.
如果你从哈里斯广场抄近路
If you cut through Harris Plaza,
你能直接追到他身后
you'll end up right behind him.
他现在在哪里
Where is he now?
找到了 我找到他了
Got it. I got him, I got him.
往北开的灰色轿车
Gray sedan driving north.
在你前面那个红绿灯处
At the light ahead of you.
超车 很好
Dead head, good.
星城交通部门 北向
奥尼尔大街与柏树街路口
现在 右急转
Ok, hard right.
追到他了
Got him.
别做傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
我很有远见地给一位好奇心十足的
I had the foresight to collar up
金发小姐戴上了项圈
a particularly inquisitive blonde.
我猜她是你的一个朋友
I assume she's a friend of yours.
敢碰我一根头发 她就会没命
Touch one hair on my head and she loses hers.
这决定很艰难 对吧
You've got quite the choice to make, don't you?
这次不难
Not this time.
你的正中动脉已被割断
Your median artery's been severed.
你再努力也摁不下那个键
You couldn't push that button if you tried.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
我和你是一种人
I'm exactly like you.
我向来只劫富
I only steal from the rich.
我不是罗宾汉
I'm not Robin Hood.
我不知道那些人什么时候会回来
I don't know when these men are coming back!
你得相信我
You have to believe me.
放开我 求求你
Untie me, please!
难道你认为是那些人
What, do you think these men,
把我藏在这里用作某种陷阱的吗
they planted me here, some kind of trap or something?
那他们为什么像那样把你绑起来
I...well, why'd they tie you up like that
之后就走了
and then just leave you?
为什么不直接杀了你
Why not just kill you?
他们本来要动手的 但接到一通电♥话♥
They were going to! They got called away
引起了某些争执
at some--some altercation
岛上还有其他人
somewhere else on the island.
如果他们回来 我们都会死在他们手上
If they come back, they will kill both of us.
拜托 你必须相信我
Please! You have to believe me.
求你
Please.
好吧 转过...
All right, turn--
转过身去
Turn... turn around.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry...
但我不能
but I can't.
什么 为什么
What? Why?!
为什么不能
Why not?
因为我不了解你
Because I don't know you.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?!
求你了
Please!
你不能这么做 你不能把我留在这里
You can't do this! You can't just leave me here!
昨晚我唯一能想到的就是
You know, last night all I could think about
安迪该有多生气
was how pissed off Andy will be.
如果看到我们在一起 他会有多痛苦
How hurt he'll be if he saw us together.
但比起我伤害到你
But that's nothing compared to how he'd be
他的反应其实不算什么 卡莉
if I did something to hurt you, Carly.
相信我 打仗比谈恋爱容易多了
Believe me when I tell you that war is easier than dating.
在一场战争中 你若不行动
In a war, you act
就会死
or you die.
没有考虑的时间 没有质疑自己的余地
No time to think, no time to second guess yourself.
也许这就是你的问题
Maybe that's your problem.
和我在一起时 你过多地思考
With me, you're thinking.
没有用心感觉
Not feeling.
你说得对
You're right.
你怎么知道我住哪儿
How did you know where I live?
点点鼠标上上网呗
A little thing called the Internet.
我们能不隔着门说话吗
Look, could we not do this with a door between us?
我猜你没打算起诉我
So I guess you're not pressing charges
因为你觉得自己能改变我的人生
'cause you feel like-- you feel like you can change my life?
这样你就能跑去告诉
And so you can run and tell
你预科学校的纨绔朋友们
your rich prep school friends
你是多么伟大的圣人
what a saint you are
以及你是如何帮助穷♥人♥的
and how you're helping the disadvantaged?
你根本不了解我
You don't know a thing about me.
西娅·奎恩 有信托基金的小屁孩
Thea Queen. Trust fund brat.
作为生日礼物的车被她毁得彻底
Totaled her car, which she got as a birthday present.
喜欢名牌
Loves designer labels
还因为聚会过多经常出现在各种小报上
and is usually in the tabloids for partying too much.
我漏了什么吗
Did I--did I leave anything out?
当然
Yeah.
生父已死 继父失踪
Dead father, missing step dad,
兄长遍体鳞伤
damaged brother,
为车祸要做几乎和蹲监狱一样久的社区服务
and almost served jail time for that car accident.
还有 她真的很想拿回钱包
Plus, she really wants her purse back.
你还真是胆量过人
You know, you showed some real sack coming down here,
深更半夜敢来贫民区
the glades in the middle of the night.
你一定不知道这复古包的价值
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表