剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
比轿车大 那是巴士吗
Bigger than a car. What, a bus? Uh--
等等 我知道这个
Wait, I know this.
我知道
I know it.
快点 加油
Come on! Guys!
费利西蒂 给我看看到目前为止
Felicity, show me a map. Sights of the abductions
我们看到的劫持地点信♥号♥♥地图
on where we've seen the signal so far.
就是那里 就是那里
Right there, right there.
23号♥大街与米拉街交汇处
23rd and Mira.
洛克斯利街与亚当斯街交汇处
Locksley and Adams.
创新联合会那边的威尔士街
Wells Street down by CNRI.
这些都是地铁站
Those are all subway stops!
星城没有地铁
Starling City doesn't have a subway.
以前有 我小时候
No, but they used to. When I was a kid,
爸爸常带我去看火箭队的比赛
my dad used to take me down to the Rockets game.
乘地铁 那14分钟我会靠在窗上
By subway. For 14 minutes, I'd lean against the window,
感受地铁移♥动♥的节奏
feeling the rhythm of the train moving.
-原来他是这么办到的 -什么
- That's how he did it. - What?
他确实在23号♥大街与米拉街交汇处
He was at 23rd and Mira,
但是在地下
but he was underground.
他以前在交通部工作
He used to work for the Department of Transportation,
所以以前的地铁站他都知道
so that's why he knows all the old subway stops.
也解释了为什么我追踪不到信♥号♥♥
That's why I couldn't trace the signal.
因为他一直在地铁车厢里移♥动♥
He was moving. He was in a subway car.
他现在在哪里
Where is he now?
在以前的跨区线路上
He's on the old cross town line.
如果继续走这条线的话
If he continues on this route,
15分钟后会到达春日街站
he'll be at the Spring Street Stop in 15 minutes.
放了那姑娘
Let the girl go.
不谈条件了吗
No deal?
很好 杀了她
Very well. Kill her.
不要
No! No!
真没料到啊
That was unexpected.
开火
Fire!
快点 快点
Come on! Come on!
带她到安全的地方 快
Get her to safety! Now!
我只会拖累你们 快走
I'll only slow you down. Go!
-快走 -你快走
- Just go! - You've got to go!
快走 快走
Go! Go!
走啊
Go!
地铁
作业巷道
-开始了 -我给你10分钟时间
- It's happening. - I'll give you 10 minutes
自我陈述 罗伊
to state your case, Roy.
贫民区背叛
告诉大家
So tell us.
有什么理由让你活着
Why do you get to live?
我不该活着
I shouldn't.
动手吧
Just do it.
杀了我
Kill me.
动手啊 杀了我
Just go on! Kill me!
你真的不在意自己的死活吗
You really don't care if you live or die?
不会有人想念我的
No one's going to miss me.
我就是个废物
I'm just a waste.
这点我们都赞同
Then we agree on something.
如果没有你 这个世界会更美好
This world would be better off without you in it.
贫民区背叛
我们好像失去了信♥号♥♥
We seem to have lost the feed.
我们会继续跟进
We will stay on this story
有新情况随时告诉大家
and keep you up to date on any developments.
放了那孩子
Let the kid go.
你要是杀了他
You kill this kid,
就再也没有改变的机会了
you'll never get an opportunity to change!
你可以给他一次重新做人的机会
You can give him a second chance.
只有我们才能拯救这座城市
We're the only ones who can save this city.
我们不能就此停手
We can't stop now.
我们不一样
We're not the same!
你是为了星城而杀人 我也是
You've killed people for this city, so have I.
你和我有什么区别
What's the difference between you and me?
从没有人给艾玛第二次机会
Emma never got her second chance.
你不知道这有多孤独
You have no idea how lonely it is.
约瑟夫
Joseph.
约瑟夫
Joseph!
我知道独自一人的感觉
I understand being alone.
但这不能作为你
But it doesn't give you the right
滥杀无辜的借口
to kill people in cold blood.
他活该
He deserves it.
就像那些枪杀我妻子的青少年犯罪团伙
Just like the gangbangers who gunned her down,
他和他们没有任何区别
he's no different than them.
现在我要把他干掉
And now I get to gun him down.
不要
Don't do it!
得赶去飞机场了
Got to get going to the airport.
坐红眼航♥班♥到中心城市
That red eye to Central City.
用不着多久我就能到家
I should be home in a flash.
妈妈
Mom.
有空给我打电♥话♥
Call me some time.
我希望你能打来
I'd really like that.
真的吗
You would?
当然
Of course I would.
你是我的母亲
You're my mother.
我非常爱你
I love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
威登酒吧
向左看
我以为你会死
I thought you were going to die.
我也这么以为
That makes two of us.
我大概看起来糟透了
I probably look like a mess.
我要去趟洗手间 好好地
I'm going to go to the bathroom and freshen
打扮一下
way, way up.
好的
Ok.
威登酒吧
奥利
Ollie?
我听说西娅的朋友没事了
I heard Thea's friend was OK.
是的 他没事了
Yeah. That worked out OK.
这个罗伊
This Roy...
不仅仅是朋友 对吧
is more than just a friend, isn't he?
坏男人
Bad boys.
每次都深得女人心
Hook you every time.
对了
Oh, I think, uh,
汤米已经回家了
Tommy actually went home for the night.
你还好吗
You all right?
你看起来不是很好的样子
You seem like you're something other than all right.
我妈妈这周来了
My mom, she showed up in town this week
她一直都
and she's been...
怎么了
What?
她有个疯狂的想法
She had this crazy idea
认为莎拉还活着
that Sarah was still alive.
她很确信这件事
She was so sure of it
让我也有点相信了
that she kind of had me believing it, also.
但莎拉确实已经不在了
But Sarah's gone.
我不敢相信她让我这么投入
I can't believe she sucked me in like that.
-你想她 -她们俩我都想
- You miss her. - I miss them both.
谢谢你的倾听
Thanks for listening.
没关系
Of course.
劳蕾尔
Laurel.
什么时候一起吃晚饭 或者
Want to have dinner, or...
喝杯咖啡什么的吧
coffee, I don't know.
怎么了
Why?
我再也不想独自一个人了
I don't want to be on an island anymore.
-好的 晚安 -晚安
- Sure, good night. - Good night.
斯莱德
Slade?
电路板没了
Circuit board's gone.
见鬼 我们被法尔斯耍了
Damn. Fyers played us.
在他跟我们周♥旋♥的时候
While he was screwing us around,
他的手下重新搜查了树丛
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表