剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
有时候我也问自己为何还留在这里
You know, sometimes I wonder why I stay.
我也有同感
I've had the same thought.
那你为什么要回来呢
So why did you come back?
离开那座岛之后
After that island,
你在世界任何地方落脚都不成问题
you could have settled anywhere in the world.
因为星城是我的家
Because Starling City is my home.
无论你选择或途经哪条路
No matter which way you go or turn,
最后总是会回家的
you always end up at home.
奥利弗 这是我女儿海伦娜
Oliver, this is my daughter Helena.
你好
Hello.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我要出去了
I'm heading out.
好
All right.
带上个保镖
Take one of the guys with you.
我能自己照顾自己
I can take care of myself.
你必须带 亲爱的
I wasn't asking, sweetie.
弗兰克 你提议的那个会议
Frank, that meeting you requested.
可以召开了
They can do it.
马上
Now.
我可以下次再来
I can come back another time.
不 不用 能...
No, no, no. Just, uh.
能稍等一下吗
Just excuse us for a moment, would you?
谢谢
Thank you.
奥利弗·奎恩
Oliver Queen.
富人中的林赛·罗韩 [堕落明星]
The rich man's Lindsay Lohan.
你...
Look, um...
我得去参加另一个会议
I've got to go to this other meeting,
但是我需要有人带他去进餐
but I need someone to take him to dinner.
所以你就利用自己的女儿
So you pimp out your daughter.
不 我是请求她帮我拿下一笔生意
No. I ask her to help me close a business deal.
提醒她我们的家族事业正在衰落
A reminder that the family business is dying
我们需要签下这份合同
and that we need this contract,
而奥利弗·奎恩能让我们如愿以偿
and Oliver Queen can give it to us.
拜托了 亲爱的
Please, sweet pea.
为了我们
For us.
为了我 好吗
For me. Hmm?
这才是我的乖女儿
That's my girl.
奥利弗 很抱歉 我有事要处理
Oliver, I'm so sorry. Something has come up.
但是海伦娜会很乐意带你去进餐
But Helena would love to take you to dinner
并进一步商讨合同事宜
and discuss the deal further.
我更愿意和你本人亲自商讨
Oh. I was hoping to speak with you.
就跟你代表你的家族一样
Well, as you speak for your family,
我女儿代表我们家族
my daughter also speaks for ours.
真的...真的不必这么麻烦
It's...it's really not necessary.
这是我的荣幸
It would be my pleasure.
我也是
Sure.
期待我们的合作
I look forward to working together.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
为了朋友应该的
Anything for a friend.
我们不管你的债
&%#2~*
不是我们袭击的你的人
We're not responsible for the attacks on your people.
对我生意的袭击
These attacks on my business
是我们家族的血仇
are my family's life blood.
他们最好现在收手
They stop now,
否则我会找你算账的
or I'm coming for you.
黑社会激怒你想得到什么
What does the triad have to gain by provoking you now?
要是按常理出牌他们就不是黑社会了
Well, no one ever credited the triad with rational thinking.
如果不是他们 那会是谁
If not them, then who?
不管是谁 要是我找到幕后主使
Whoever it is, when I find out who's behind this,
我一定让他血债血偿
there will be blood.
听上去好像波提纳尔已经饥不择食
Sounds like Bertinelli's ready to put the screws
谁能保护他他就投奔谁
to everyone who pays him protection money.
他手底下最会赚钱的已经死了三个
Yeah, well, 3 of his best earners have been murdered.
他会想办法把损失弥补回来
He's gotta make up the cash somewhere.
这个破坏他家族生意的人
Whoever is pruning the family tree
目的就是让波提纳尔痛苦
is looking to make Bertinelli suffer.
所以你认为凶手是其他的大家族
So you do think it's one of the other families.
不是
No.
那是谁
Then who?
根据尸检报告
Well, according to the coroner's reports,
死者都不是一枪毙命
none of the vics took a clean shot.
有一半的子弹没打中
Half the bullets missed.
说明他不是专业杀手
Our killer's not a pro.
即便如此 他也会继续杀人
That's not stopping him from pulling that trigger.
这就看我们的了
That's up to us.
否则事件会演变成全面的黑社会斗争
Or this is gonna blow up into an all-out mob war.
海伦娜 你就和天使一样
You are an angel, Helena.
太美了
So beautiful.
今晚我们一定会好好招待你们的
Well, we are gonna take good care of both of you tonight.
你会代我们向你父亲问好吧
You'll tell your father hello from us?
当然了 拉索先生
Of course, Mr. Russo.
你们聊
I'll give you a minute.
谢谢
Thank you.
我听说你母亲的事故了
I heard about your mother's accident.
她没事吧
Is she gonna be OK?
没事
She's gonna be fine.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
I'm glad.
你为什么愿意和我父亲做生意
So, why would you want to go into business with my father?
你知道他的为人以及赚钱方式
You know who he is and how he made his money.
你不支持你家族的事业吗
You don't approve of your family's enterprises?
我们是一家人
We share a name,
不管我们是否愿意 这都成了我们的标签
and that name defines us whether we want it to or not.
你已经对我做出了判断评价
You've already made judgments about me,
就像我也已经对你做出了评价一样
just like I've already made judgments about you.
对 我是富人中的林赛·罗韩
Right. I'm the rich man's Lindsay Lohan.
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系
That's OK.
我能问你点事吗
Hey, can I ask you something?
问吧
Yeah.
我知道对你来说那场经历就像地狱
I know it must have been hell for you,
独自在那座小岛上待了五年 可是
aone on that island for 5 years, but I'm...
可是什么
But what?
有没有那么一天你曾
But was there ever a day when you were just...
庆幸远离了这一切
happy to be away from everything?
没有来自家庭的压力
No pressure from your family,
不用成为大家翘首以盼的人
no need to be the person everyone else expects you to be.
有没有那么一天
Was there ever a day when--
我并没感到失落 而是感到自♥由♥
When I didn't feel lost and I felt...free?
不止一天
More than one.
而且
And, uh...
我想念那段时光
those are the days that I miss.
怎么 很辣吗 梅林
What, is it too spicy for you, Merlyn?
不是 不是很辣 我只是
No. No, not really. I'm just, um,
我哭是因为想起早些时候看到的一则
I'm just crying because I was thinking of a Hallmark Commercial
毫马电影台的商业广♥告♥ 拍一只病猫
I saw earlier today, featuring a sick kitty.
非常感人
It was very emotional.
还需要些什么吗
Will there be anything else?
不了 谢谢
No. Thank you.
不客气
Yeah.
多谢你让我请你吃晚餐
Thanks for letting me take you to dinner.
也多谢你让我选印度菜
Well, thank you for letting me choose Indian.
我读过一位影评家写的文章
You know, I read this article by a film critic once,
他说假如他能实现一个愿望
who said if he could have one wish,
就是在第一次约会的时候
it would be to watch his favorite movie
再看一次他最喜欢的电影
again for the first time.
我希望我们也那样
I kind of wish that was us.
你希望共进晚餐外加看场电影
So you want dinner and a movie.
不是
No.
我希望我们刚刚相遇
I wish we had just met
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表