剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
新建一栋大楼
for the Applied Sciences division,
我们为了纪念你父亲
and we would like to honor your father
-准备以他的名字命名新建筑 -很好
- by dedicating the building in his name. - Nice.
我们还想在揭幕仪式上发表声明
And we'd like to make an announcement at the dedication
你会接手公♥司♥的领导职位
that you will be taking a leadership position in the company.
-不行 -不 你的 是你的公♥司♥
- No. - No, your... your company.
不 我不想领导什么
No, I don't want to lead anything.
而且沃尔特在这做得非常好
Besides, Walter is doing a very good job here.
你说过你不想再像以前那样
You said that you wanted to be a different person.
你是罗伯特·奎恩的儿子
And you are Robert Queen's son.
不用提醒我也知道
I don't need to be reminded of that.
这是当然
Well, obviously you do.
这里的每个人都理解
Everyone here understands
这种转变对你来说十分困难
that this transition is really difficult for you.
谢谢 沃尔特
Thank you, Walter.
你们觉得什么转变困难
Which part, though?
是大家都幻想我在岛上成为了工商管理学硕士
Everyone fantasizing that I got my MBA while I was on the island?
还是我父亲的首席财务官
Or the fact that my father's CFO
现在就睡在我楼下这件事
now sleeps down the hall from me?
知道吗 五年以前
You know, five years ago,
你的这种不负责任还带着几分迷人
your irresponsibility was somewhat charming.
可现在你就只是不负责任了
It is a lot less so now.
他来了
There he is!
司机一会儿就到
The driver will be here in a minute.
好的
Okay.
我在星城度过了人生的头二十七年
You know, I spent the first 27 years of my life in Starling City,
之后五年待在阿富汗
and the next five in Afghanistan.
你知道我学到了什么
You want to know what I learned?
金窝银窝不如自己的狗窝
There's no place like home?
不 恰恰相反
No, just the opposite.
家就像是战场
Home is a battlefield.
回到家 所有人都想理解你
Back home, they're all trying to get you.
让你敞开心扉 做一个也许你都陌生的自己
Get you to open up, be somebody you're not sure you are anymore.
可能是我错了
Or I could be wrong.
或许独自一人生活五年
Maybe after five years alone,
本来会让你变得很糊涂
you're not as messed up
但是你远没那么糟糕
in the head as you have every right to be.
嘿
Hey!
嘿 滚开
Hey, get away!
嘿
Hey!
爸爸
Dad?
嘿 离他远点
Hey! Hey, stay away from him!
我们猜测萨默斯的律师
Well, we anticipate that Somers' attorney
会尝试把你说成是
will try and paint you as
被悲伤蒙蔽双眼或者借此发一笔横财
blinded by grief or looking to make a buck.
可这和钱无关
But this isn't about the money.
我只想为我父亲寻求公正
I just want justice for my father.
艾米莉 有很多人
Emily, there are a lot of people
不想让这场庭审继续进行
who don't want this trial to proceed.
危险的人
Dangerous people.
当我还是婴儿的时候我母亲就离世了
My mother died when I was a baby,
一直以来只有我跟我父亲相依为命
and my father has been the only family I've ever known
但他们却割开了他的喉咙
and they slit his throat.
除非他们把我杀了
They are going to have to kill me
不然我是不会屈服的
if they want me to give this up.
希望事情不至于到这地步
Well let's hope it doesn't come to that.
不会的
And it won't.
你们要做什么
What's going on?
从现在起你们三个
What's going on is that the three of you
得接受警方二十四小时保护 明白吗
are getting around-the-clock police protection. Okay?
快习惯这些人
Get used to their faces,
他们会陪你们去任何地方 不得有异议
because they're going with you everywhere you go, no arguments.
我是个律师 我的职责就是提出异议
I'm a lawyer. I live to argue.
我是你父亲 我的职责是保护你的安全
I'm your father. I live to keep you safe.
艾米丽 我们去喝杯咖啡吧
Um, Emily, let's go grab a cup of coffee, okay?
那挺好的 谢谢 请跟着他们
Yes, why not do that? Thank you. Please, go with them.
你留下
Stay there.
以保护为名的监禁
Protective custody?
当初我刚知道异性的存在时你也这样做
I seem to recall you trying that once I discovered boys.
那时也没成功
Didn't work then either.
这不是开玩笑 劳蕾尔
This isn't a joke, Laurel.
马丁·萨默斯昨晚被袭击了
Martin Somers got attacked last night.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
-谁干的 -这不重要
- By who? - It doesn't matter.
重点是 你和那些人已经发生纠葛
Point is, you have whipped up a storm with these guys,
直到这事结束你都将被保护 明白吗
and until the dust settles you'll be protected, okay?
就这么定了
End of discussion.
我八岁的时候这可能还有用
That might have worked when I was eight.
但现在不会了
But it's not gonna work anymore.
这事没得商量 劳蕾尔
End of discussion, Laurel!
你坚持做好你的工作 这很好
You're insistent on doing your job, that's great.
但我也要做好我的工作
But this is me doing mine, okay?
不仅仅作为一个父亲 也是一名警♥察♥
And not just as a father, but as a cop.
这些人 他们比你以为的
These people, they are more dangerous
要危险得多
than you are willing to admit.
你已经激怒他们了
And you've made them angry.
-感谢大驾光临 -为朋友不足挂齿
- Thank you for coming. - Anything for a friend.
我们不是朋友
We're not friends.
你走私毒品 我让你用我的港口
You smuggle drugs, I let you use my port.
你因此赚了大笔的钱
For which you're paid a lot of money.
还没多到愿意成为箭靶
I don't get paid enough to have arrows shot at me.
你不能再对他掉以轻心了
You need to take this guy seriously.
比起诺森蒂他才是对你计划更大的威胁
He is a bigger threat to your operation than Nocenti ever was.
只是现在诺森蒂的女儿才是威胁
Except now it's Nocenti's daughter who's the problem.
不像那位兜帽朋友 我们知道去哪儿找她
Unlike your friend with the hood, we know where to find her.
不要犯傻
Don't be an idiot.
你带走艾米丽·诺森蒂
You take out Emily Nocenti,
劳蕾尔 ·兰斯绝不会就此罢手
and Laurel Lance will never let this go.
她不把你我 甚至
She won't stop until she burns you,
整个三合会都揪出来是不会罢休的
me, and then the entire Triad to the ground.
那我们就除掉兰斯小姐
Then we kill Miss Lance.
航运大亨马丁·萨默斯的律师
Attorney for shipping magnate, Martin Somers,
已经确认其委托人无意出庭作证
has confirmed his client has no intention of testifying
对维克多·诺森蒂的异常死亡
maintaining his innocence
他坚持自己无罪
in the wrongful death of Victor Nocenti.
诺森蒂的尸体于四周前被发现
Nocenti's body was found four weeks ago.
我们将随时为你带来最新的报道
We'll keep you updated as more information becomes available.
等等 你身上这些都是哪儿来的
Wait, how did you get those?
你不会敲门吗
Don't you knock?
不 等等 妈妈说你身上有伤疤 但
No, wait... Mom said that there were scars, but...
奥利弗 在那里你都经历了什么
Oliver, what happened to you out there?
我不想谈这个
I don't want to talk about it.
你当然不想
Of course you don't.
你从来都是什么也不想和我说
You never want to talk to me about anything.
-除了干涉我的社交生活 -等等
- Except for my social life. - Wait!
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我♥干♥嘛要告诉你
Why should I tell you?
我很抱歉 西娅
I'm sorry, Thea.
我需要学会
I need to get better
更坦然地谈论那段经历
at talking about what happened to me there.
但我还没准备好
But I'm not ready yet.
好么
Okay?
你现在有空吗
Do you have a second?
有
Yeah.
好
Good.
我想带你去后院看个东西
I wanna show you something out back.
有时候当我内心有...什么感触
Sometimes, when I felt... whatever...
我都会来这里
I'd come here.
罗伯特·奎恩
1958-2007
一位领导者 一名丈夫
葬礼一个月后 妈妈开始把自己关在家里
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表