剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
还是爸爸
your dad.
我昨晚说的都是真心话
I meant what I said last night.
我
I'm...
真的很高兴你回来了
really glad that you're back.
我去下洗手间
I got to hit the restroom.
三合会在预谋刺杀
我要知道是谁
我没有 我没有给黑帮做事
你可没在这做点心
我不知道是谁
但是你想到什么
跟我讲
明天
不管是什么事 就在明天
他是谁
不知道
听他口音肯定是中国来的
埋单 谢谢
Check, please.
希望你喜欢烧烤
I hope you like barbecue.
别太感激我
Well, don't fall over yourself thanking me
为了让你吃上东西在树上待了六个小时
for spending six hours up a tree so you can eat.
什么
What?
很好 我晚点再吃
Great. I'll eat later.
你已经修了好几天了 歇歇吧
You've been on that for days. Give it a rest.
我会修好的
It's because I can do this.
当然了 除非母猪会上树
Sure, kid. When pigs fly.
开什么玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
能让声音清楚点吗
Can you clean this up?
不知道 我也不知道怎么成功的
I don't know. I don't know how I got this far!
继续靠近 大飞机365
Continue approach. Big jet 365.
求救 求救 求救
Mayday, mayday, mayday.
这里是楔尾325号♥
This is Wedgetail 325.
飞行员和乘客均死亡
Pilot and passenger down.
大飞机365 可以着陆
Big jet 365, cleared to land.
2-7跑道就绪 有风
Runway 2-7 right, wind,
风向西 风速约180km/h
2-7-0 degrees, 10 knots.
重复一遍 飞行员及乘客均死亡
I repeat--pilot and passenger down
在炼狱岛上坠毁
on the island of Lian Yu.
请求立即支援
Request immediate rescue.
可以着陆 2-7跑道就绪
Cleared to land, runway 2-7 right.
-大飞机365 -该死
- Big jet 365. - Damn!
他们听不到我们 我们就不能对外求救
They can't hear us, and we can't call out.
还是被困在这里
We're still trapped.
未知号♥码
我是兰斯
Lance.
三合会雇了一个职业杀手
The Triad have hired a contract killer.
是吗 就是死在你手上的那个
Yeah? You mean the one you put in the morgue?
恭喜你 又成了警局的话题
Congratulations, you're the talk of the station again.
他们请了一个 还会请第二个 探长
They hired one, they're going to hire another, Detective.
谁是你的目标
Who's your target?
我正在查 但是碰了壁
I'm trying to find out but I'm hitting dead ends.
你得让你的手下着手调查
I need you to put your people on it.
我的手下不是替你卖♥♥命的
My people don't work for you.
仔细想想 我也不是
And come to think of it, neither do I.
这事不是关系到你我 探长
It's not about you and me, Detective.
而是挽救一条人命
It's about saving a life.
知道对方身份了给我电♥话♥
Call me back when you got a name.
霍尔
Hall.
在 长官
Yes, sir?
你和我 我们一起去抓治安维持者
You and me. We're going to catch that Vigilante.
主楼层上有五条应急通道
There are five exit routes from the main floor
都要封锁起来
that need to be cut off.
一旦火警警报响起
Once the fire alarm goes off,
我们只有不到三十秒时间
we'll have less than 30 seconds
解决梅林的私人保镖
to disable Merlyn's private security
迫使他和别人一起出来
and force him outside with the others.
一旦他出来了
Once he's outside...
剩下的就看罗通先生了
the rest will be up to Mr. Lawton.
收到
Roger that.
拒绝访问
你好帅
You look handsome!
天生自丽难自弃
I try not to. It just keeps happening.
出席什么场合
What's the occasion?
我决定去我爸的颁奖礼
I decided to go to my dad's thing.
真的吗
Really?
你确定
Are you sure?
基本上是
Oh, mostly.
要我陪你一起吗
Did you want me to go with you?
不用 不用 我知道你有工作要做
No, no, no, I know you have work to do.
我保证我不会有事
I promise I will be fine.
妈妈来电
你真漂亮
You look beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你有空
If you're free,
仪式结束后 我们可以一起晚餐
maybe after the ceremony, we could have dinner
然后像以前一样聊聊
and talk like we used to.
好的
I'd like that.
到我了
That's my cue.
我整个晚上一直试着避开他
I've been trying to avoid him all evening.
如果我们不出现 会惹人怀疑的
If we didn't show, it'd look suspicious.
你怎么能跟他那样说话
How can you talk to him that way?
装得好像不会发生任何事一样
As if nothing's about to happen?
我已经过了五年这样的生活了
I've been living this life for five years.
再多五分钟也无所谓
Five more minutes won't matter.
晚上好 女士们先生们
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
今晚的领奖人无需我多介绍
Now tonight's honoree needs very little introduction.
今晚我们共聚一堂赞美的
It's neither his wealth nor his name
既不是他的财富也不是他的美名
that we celebrate here tonight.
而是赞颂他为了让星城
But it is his efforts
成为一个更好更安全的城市
in making Starling City a better
所做出的努力
and safer place to live.
请与我一道
So please help me welcome
欢迎星城的年度人道主义奖得主
Starling City's humanitarian of the year,
马尔科姆·梅林先生
Mr. Malcolm Merlyn.
那是一个舞台
Right. And so that's a stage, right.
大多数晚上都会有乐队演出
Most nights we'll have a band.
一些很酷的人来演出 落尘男孩还受欢迎吗
Somebody cool. Is Fallout Boy still cool?
他们解散了
They broke up.
千万别请他们
And never.
所以还是让别人选乐队吧
So somebody else will pick the bands.
有什么心事吗
Something bothering you?
别说没有 你根本不会说谎
Don't say no, 'cause you're a terrible liar.
是吗
Really?
我还以为我越来越擅长了呢
I thought I was getting better at it.
怎么了
What's wrong?
最近我的生活中发生了很多事
There's a lot of stuff going on in my life.
工作
Work.
朋友
Friends.
我一直
And I'm having a...
很难处理好这些事
difficult time figuring out how to fit it all in.
我也曾经因为这些事困扰过
I've been struggling with some of those thoughts, as well.
你有什么好办法吗
Do you have any good ideas?
我觉得我们应该
I think we just have to be really honest
对生活中的一切坦诚相待
about what's going on in our lives.
你能做到吗
Think you can do that?
加油 加油
Come on. Come on.
-搞定了 -棒
- I'm in! - Yes!
太好了 恭喜你
Yes! Yes, way to go,
终于成功了
Felicity smoak.
你不会连西班牙语都能讲吧
You don't happen to speak Spanish, do you?
是阿♥拉♥伯语
Arabic.
[阿♥拉♥伯语]
Oh, le sigh.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
你知道我会支持你的
You know I'm there for you.
打扰一下 奎恩先生
Excuse me, Mr. Queen.
信息技术部已经找到你要的东西了
The I.T. Department has that item that you requested.
-稍等 -好
- One sec. - OK.
找到目标了吗
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表