剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
His heart rate's elevated,
不过已经不出血了
but at least the bleeding stopped.
谢谢帮忙
Thanks for your help.
你很镇静
You kept your head on.
我一直不知道要是看到我老板受了枪伤
Well, I always wondered how I'd react
倒在我车里流血不止 我会怎么做
if I found my boss shot and bleeding inside my car.
我帮忙可不全是因为他是我老板
Not that I helped because he's my boss.
换做是谁受了枪伤在我车里流血
I'd help anyone who was shot
我都会帮忙的
and bleeding in my car.
你一定很震惊吧
I was thinking all of this would be more of a shock.
还是你觉得这一天迟早会到来
What do you say you called this all along?
我可什么都没说
I'm not saying anything.
不过奥利弗给了我一台满是弹孔的笔记本电脑
Except Oliver brought me a laptop riddled with bullet holes,
让我调查黑箭
Had me trace a black arrow,
和一个涉嫌抢劫装甲车的公♥司♥
and research a company involved in armored car heists.
我虽是一头金发 但也没无知到那种地步
I may be blonde, but I'm not that blonde.
奥利弗是不怎么擅长编故事
Yeah, Oliver's not too great with the cover stories.
你也是
Neither are you.
你们俩还跟我胡扯说是
The two of you with that whole
缓解宿醉的能量饮料 拜托
energy drink hangover cure? Please.
说起来 里面装的到底是什么
What was really in that vial, anyway?
-"迷魂" -我就知道
- Vertigo. - I knew it!
虽然我不知道那是"迷魂"
I mean, I didn't know it was Vertigo for sure,
但我知道
but I definitely knew
那肯定不是用来缓解宿醉的
it wasn't something that could cure a hangover.
我们要分♥析♥出它的成分以拿下"伯爵"
Yeah, we needed it analyzed so we could take down the Count.
那是你和奥利弗两个人干的
That was you and Oliver?
还有你 费利西蒂
And you, Felicity.
没有你 我们永远不可能找到他的老窝
Without you, we never would have found him.
但为什么来找我呢
But why come to me?
可能他也不好意思承认
Hard as it probably is for him to admit,
即使是奥利弗 有时候也需要援手
even Oliver needs help sometimes.
该死
Damn!
怎么回事
What's happening?!
有个标有劳拉西泮的注射器
There's a syringe labeled Ativan.
能阻止癫痫 去拿
It should stop the seizure. Go.
心跳停止了
His heart stopped.
我去打911
I'm calling 9-1-1.
不 等一下 不能打
No. Wait, you can't.
你知道这些东西要怎么用吗
You know how to use one of those?
马上就能知道了
We are about to find out.
你没说"离手"
You didn't say clear!
电击前说"离手"
确保其他人不被电击
我听到充电声了
I heard the charge.
好现象
That's good news.
为什么
How's that?
说明可能不是机器的问题
It means it might not be the machine,
而是接线的问题
it could be the wiring.
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on!
再来一次
Try again.
离手
Clear.
你到底做了什么
What the hell did you do?
我从七岁起就开始组装电脑
I've been building computers since I was seven.
线路都大同小异
Wires are wires.
现在要做什么
What do we do now?
祈祷我们自己没吓出心脏病
Pray we don't have a heart attack ourselves.
就这么一件事
One job to do,
你都能给我搞砸了
and you manage to screw up even then.
我要去确认一切没有问题
I'm going to go make sure that everything is clear.
你待在这 锁好门
Stay here, keep the door locked.
除了我 别让任何人进来
Do not let anybody in except for me.
-明白了吗 -明白
- You got that? - Yeah.
拿着这个
Here. Keep this.
别失手把自己打死了
And try not to shoot yourself by mistake.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
有人在听吗
Is anybody there?
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
他们很可能在监控电♥话♥
They might be monitoring the calls.
指挥塔 这里是天鹰801F
Island tower, this is Skyhawk 801 Foxtrot,
我们在小岛东南方向700公里处
we are 700 kilometers southeast of your position.
预计三小时二十二分后抵达 完毕
ETA, three hours, 22 minutes, over.
天鹰801F 这里是指挥塔
Island tower, Skyhawk 801 Foxtrot.
收到
Acknowledged.
天鹰801F
Skyhawk 801 Foxtrot.
收到
Acknowledged.
世间万物
Of all creatures that breathe and move upon the earth
这是什么
What is it?
这是暗号♥
It's a challenge code.
他们在验证身份
They're trying to verify our identity.
天鹰801F
Skyhawk 801 Foxtrot.
请重复
Please repeat.
世间万物
Of all creatures that breathe and move upon the earth.
-等等 -怎么了
- Wait. - What?
我知道这个 我知道
Wait, I know this. I know this.
他们挑了我大学时候唯一读过的一本书
They picked the one book that I read in college.
你♥他♥妈♥到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
这是《奥德赛》[古希腊著名史诗]里面的话
A quote, from "The Odyssey".
世间万物
Of all creatures that breathe and move upon the earth,
唯...唯人
nothing--nothing is born
本懦
that is weaker than man.
你确定吗 万一错了
Are you sure about this? Because if you're wrong,
飞机会直接调头的
this plane will turn around.
确定 我确定
Yes, yes. I'm positive.
唯人
Nothing is born
本懦
that is weaker than man.
就这么说
Say it.
等等 等等 等等
Wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait.
对不起 对不起 对不起
Sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
是"性"
Bred.
不是"本" 是"性"
Not born, bred.
唯人性懦
Nothing is bred that is weaker than man.
是这个
That's it.
唯人性懦
Nothing is bred that is weaker than man.
收到 稍后见
Roger that. See you in a few hours.
完毕
Out.
《奥德赛》
"The Odyssey".
没错 讲的是一个人
Yeah! It's, uh, well, it's a story about a guy
回家的历险故事
who's trying to get home, so.
在兰施图尔空军基地
Well, after a few days
待几天之后
at Landstuhl Air Base,
你就能回家了
you'll be on your way home.
你说得好像不打算和我一起走
Which you sound like you're not coming with me.
我会和你一起走
I'll be coming with you.
等我先空袭这里之后
After I radio in an airstrike on this location.
我要送法尔斯和他的手下们下地狱
I'm going to send Fyers and all his men straight back to hell.
等等
Wait.
你不能炸了这座岛
You can't blow up the island.
姚飞还在这里
Yao Fei is still out there.
-他的死活不关我的事 -真的吗
- He is not my concern. - Really?
你来这不就是为了他吗
He's the only reason you came here.
你的任务就是救他
Rescuing him was your mission!
那么 任务有变
Well, the mission has changed.
爱德华·法尔斯是一个佣兵
Edward Fyers is a mercenary
他不会无缘无故来这里的
and he is not on this island by mistake.
他盯上了我们两个
He has plans for me and you
姚飞会帮他
that involve Yao Fei.
不管他想做什么 我必须阻止
And whatever they are, they must end.
姚飞救了我的命
Yao Fei saved my life.
这是你欠的债
That is your debt to repay,
不是我
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表