剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Diggle, why do you even ask?
开什么玩笑 我不想听这个
Are you kidding me? I don't want to hear this.
别跟我说什么规章制度
Don't tell me about red tape.
我们有个自己人受了枪伤
One of our own's been shot.
让他们自己想办法搞定
Tell them to find themselves a pair of scissors.
今天你又准备带我去哪
So, where are you gonna take me today?
蒙特卡洛
Monte Carlo?
事实上 我刚刚在跟乔说
Actually, I was just telling Jo here
梅林环球集团
that The Merlyn Global Group
正准备拓展本地的慈善活动
is looking to expand its local philanthropy,
我认为我们可以从
and I thought that we could start
赞助创新联合会开始
by sponsoring a benefit for CNRI.
谢谢 汤米 但我认为我们
Thank you, Tommy, but I think we can manage
没必要动用你家族的资产
without your family's finances.
劳蕾尔 借一步说话
Laurel, a word?
过来
Come on.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
他对办筹款活动一点兴趣都没有
He's not interested in throwing us a fundraiser.
他的目的只是尝试
What he wants to have is the first annual attempt
重新获得我的青睐
to get back into my pants gala.
谁管他什么目的 我们急需这笔钱
Who cares why he's doing it? We need the money.
不 不需要
Not like that we don't.
我们真的需要
We really do.
你要听取你最好朋友的建议
So you're gonna listen to your best friend's advice.
你要走过去 对他说"谢谢你 汤米
You are gonna go over there and say, "Thank you, Tommy,
能得到你的赞助 真是三生有幸"
"we'd be honored if you'd throw us a fundraiser."
谢谢你 汤米 能得到
Thank you, Tommy. We would be honored
你的赞助 真是三生有幸
for you to throw us a fundraiser.
奎恩工业股份有限公♥司♥
钢铁制♥造♥与焊接
银行经理挨了一拳
The bank manager ace punched,
他的戒指留下了痕迹
his ring left a mark.
拉奇蒙特高中
Larchmont High.
高中
High school.
我拿在校生和毕业生的名单
I cross-referenced his height and relative age
交叉对比他的身高和可能年龄
with a list of students and alumni.
这名单可不短
Still, that's a pretty long list.
是啊 我继续深挖 找到了凯尔·莱斯顿
It was. I dug a little deeper and found Kyle Reston.
就在高三之前
Right before Kyle's senior year,
凯尔不仅退了学 还从此失去了音讯
not only did he drop out, he dropped off the grid.
还有他的家人
Along with his family--
父亲 母亲 弟弟
father, mother, younger brother.
还有两个人参与了这场抢劫
There are two other guys involved in this robbery.
以及一名女性
And a woman.
除了斯坦·华盛顿
Aside from Stan Washington,
从银行出来的有22名顾客和员工
there were 22 customers and employees that came out of the bank.
9名男性 13名女性
9 men, 13 women.
不过银行内
Inside the bank,
有9名男性 14名女性
9 men, 14 women.
他们有内应
They put a ringer in.
是他的母亲 警♥察♥在寻找一个团伙
The mom. The police are looking for a crew,
我们要寻找一个家庭 说到这个
we're gonna look for a family. Speaking of which,
我的家人已经等很久了
I'm incredibly late for mine.
沃尔特来不了真是遗憾
Well, I'm sorry Walter couldn't join us.
是啊 澳大利亚之旅是突然定下的
Oh, yes, well, the Australian trip came up suddenly.
他让我代他致歉
He sends his apologies.
奥利弗呢 他不是也出城了吧
Where's Oliver? He's not out of town, too, is he?
我相信他只是
Oh, I'm sure he's just--
遇上堵车了
Stuck in traffic.
我在岛上绝对不会怀念的一件事
One of the things I didn't miss on the island--
周末的司机们 抱歉我迟到了
Sunday drivers. Sorry I'm late.
谢天谢地你来了
Thank God you're here.
见到你真是太棒了
It is so good to see you.
我们都以为你已经...
We all thought you were--
他能回来我们都很开心
Oh, well, we are just happy he's home.
也是一个名人的回归
And returning a celebrity, too.
什么意思
How do you mean?
亿万富翁继承人 荒岛余生5年
Billionaire scion, castaway for 5 years.
大家为你的生存故事展开了价格战
You know, there is a bidding war for the rights to your life story.
-至少我的经纪人是这么说的 -经纪人
- At least that's what my agent says. - Agent?
我以为你是个神经外科医生 卡特
I thought you were a neurosurgeon, Carter.
我知道 很疯狂 对吧
I know. It's crazy, right?
前一分钟我还在出版新书
One minute I'm publishing this book
讲述长时程增强效应
on how long-term potentiation
是如何促使蛋白质的缓慢合成
initiates the creation of a slow-moving protein synthesis,
下一分钟 就跑来一个经纪人
and the next, there's an agent
想方设法把我打造成下一个奥兹医生
trying to make me the next Dr. Oz.
脱口秀节目《奥兹医生秀》的主持人 哥伦比亚大学的胸外科医生和授课教师
他为什么想让你变成巫师
Why would he want you to be a wizard?
奥利弗以为说的是《绿野仙踪》中的奥兹巫师
奥利弗
Oh, Oliver.
为了我们 你该开始看《美国周刊》了
For all our sakes, start reading "US Weekly."
事实上 我认为作为星城相对幸运的人
Well, the truth is, I just feel it's our duty
帮助那些最需要帮助的人是我们的责任
as Starling City's more fortunate to help those most in need.
-当然了 -你同意吗 奥利弗
- Oh, of course. - Wouldn't you agree, Oliver?
你是个英雄 卡特
You're the hero, Carter.
星城第一银行
干净利落 尽量不要向任何人开枪
Quick and clean, and try not to shoot anybody.
现在你回来了 有什么计划吗
So now that you're back, what are your plans?
你会在奎恩联合企业里任职吗
Will you be taking a job with Queen Consolidated?
我准备开家夜店
I'm opening a night club.
先生 您的酒类代理商打来电♥话♥
Sir, your liquor distributor's on the line.
星城第一银行两分钟前被劫
First Bank of Starling was hit two minutes ago.
抱歉 生意
Sorry. Business.
如果莱斯顿一家的手法没变
If the Restons' M.O. holds,
他们会从地下逃脱
they'll make their escape underground.
星城第一银行
First Bank of Starling is
正好位于水处理隧♥道♥上方
located right above the water treatment tunnels.
入口位于此处
The entrance is located here.
奥利弗
Oliver.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
出了有点事
Something's come up.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
拿到了 咱们走
I got it, let's go.
星城警署 不许动
SCPD! Don't move!
够了 你们在干什么
Enough! What are you doing?!
走 快走
Move! Let's go!
快离开这
Let's get out of here!
-钱 -别管了
- The cash! - Forget it!
快走
Let's go!
好的 快跟上
All right, let's move!
是治安维持者
It's the vigilante.
那家伙到底是谁
Who the hell was that guy?
本地的治安维持者
A local vigilante.
平时都是去抓富人
Usually goes after rich guys.
显然他现在管得更宽了
Well, clearly he's branching out.
最近事情总是不顺
Things have gone sideways for us lately.
兜帽男出现 凯尔开枪射了警♥察♥
That hood guy showing up, Kyle shooting a cop.
是你警告我他是警♥察♥的
You were the one who warned me he was a cop.
所以你该拿走他的枪 而不是朝他开枪
So you would take his gun, not shoot him.
你妈妈说得对
Your mother has a point.
这也许说明咱们应该歇一歇了
Maybe this is a sign we need to hang it up.
去墨西哥 洗手不干了
Head for Mexico, retire.
我们的钱不够
We don't have enough.
我们总是说除非得到足够
We always said that we wouldn't quit
维持生存的钱 否则是不会停手的
until we had enough to set ourselves up.
弟弟说得对 我们还要再干一票
The kid's right. We need to hit another.
我们手头的钱可以凑合着用
We can make do with what we've got.
我们会没事的
We'll be ok.
我这五年不惜冒着失去生命和自♥由♥的危险
I didn't spend 5 years risking my life and my freedom
不只是为了没事
to just be ok.
要让余生吃穿不愁
No, set for life.
那才是我们的协议
That was our deal.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表