剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩 五年里
My name is Oliver Queen. For 5 years,
我被困孤岛 只有一个目标
I was stranded on an island with only one goal--
生存
Survive.
最新新闻 失踪亿万富翁重现人间
奥利弗·奎恩还活着
Oliver Queen is alive.
奎恩企业
年度报告
现在我要完成父亲的遗愿
Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish--
用他留给我的名单
to use the list of names he left me
马丁·萨默斯
扳倒那些荼毒城市的人
and bring down those who are poisoning my city.
要做这些 我必须伪装成另一个人
To do this, I must become someone else.
我必须成为另一个存在
I must become something else.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
费利西蒂 尽你所能查查这个笔记本
Felicity, I want you to find out all you can about that notebook.
我这几天会当你♥妈♥的♥司机
I'll be driving your mother around for a few days.
她不是嫌疑犯
She's not a suspect.
奥利弗 这城市暗潮涌动 你也知道
Oliver, something's going on in this city. You know it.
沃尔特 别这样
Walter, please.
你别再调查这件事了
You've got to stop looking into this.
这很危险
It's not safe.
意外总是发生在那些过于好奇的人身上
Well, accidents tend to befall people who are too curious.
-没事了 -他不会受伤吧
- It's done. - And he won't be harmed?
他也不会知道你参与其中 我保证
Nor will he ever discover your involvement. You have my word.
我还不确定已经准备好
I'm not sure that I'm ready for
许下你想要的承诺
the kind of commitment that you're looking for.
你在开玩笑吧
You can't be serious.
我很认真 劳蕾尔
This is me serious, Laurel.
打给开曼富达银行
Call Cayman Fidelity.
就说他们最喜欢的会计
Tell them their favorite accountant
正要飞过来替一位特别的客人
is flying in to make a special deposit
存一笔特别的款子
for a special client.
那台电梯没钥匙应该是不会启动的
That elevator's supposed to be on a key.
去 看看怎么了
Go. Check it out.
哈罗德·贝克曼
Harold Backman,
你辜负了这座城市
You have failed this city.
我只是一个会计
I'm only an accountant.
我只是算钱的
I'm just the money.
勒索绑♥架♥贩毒而来的脏钱
The money that leads to extortion, kidnapping, and drugs.
沾满了无辜性命的鲜血
It's the destruction of innocent lives!
你以为你比我的老板更可怕吗
You think you scare me more than the people I work for?
不
No.
让他们来处理你吧
They can deal with you.
让我猜猜
Hmm. Let me guess.
某个坏家伙要想念他的新电脑了吧
Some bad guy missing his fancy new laptop.
哈罗德·贝克曼 星城最腐♥败♥的那些人
Harold Backman. He's who Starling City's worst call
要到开曼洗钱时 就会去找他
when they want to launder money in the Caymans.
我们是不是该把这个
Shouldn't we just turn this over to,
交给国税局处置呢
I don't know, the IRS?
会的 等你把钱物归原主之后
We will. Just as soon as you return the money to the rightful owners.
这主意听起来不错
Well, it sounds like a very nice idea.
但贝克曼所有的文件
Backman's files are all protected
都用非对称算法加密
with an asymmetric encryption algorithm.
是吗 所以黑进去还得花些时间
Really? So it's gonna take a while to break in.
至少好几天
Days, at least.
那最好立刻开始
Better get started, then.
冒着被你用箭穿脑门的危险
At the risk of ending up with an arrow in my eye,
斗胆问一句...
can I ask...
你打算何时与狄格尔和好
when are you planning on making peace with Diggle?
是他要离开的 费利西蒂
He's the one who left, Felicity.
我已经尽力挽留了
I did everything I could to stop him.
可你就是没有道歉
Except apologize.
你答应帮他追到弗洛伊德·罗通 可你
You promised you'd help him track down Floyd Lawton and then you--
做了一个问心无愧的选择
Made a choice that I can live with.
如果他接受不了 我也不需要他
If he can't, then I don't need him.
-我得回酒吧了 -奥利弗
- I need to get back to the club. - Oliver--
你黑进去了告诉我一声
Let me know when you break in.
真希望有人能送我去开曼
I wish someone would send me off to the Caymans.
是 我知道已经六个月了 但是
Yes, I know it's been 6 months. But--
我非常清楚那些数据
I am very well aware of the statistics.
但我还没放弃 你们也不应该放弃
But I haven't given up hope and neither should you.
不像是好消息
That didn't sound too good.
没事
Oh, it's fine.
你在跟谁讲电♥话♥
Who were you talking to?
保险公♥司♥罢了
Just the insurance company.
他们坚持要支付沃尔特的寿险金
They insist on paying out Walter's life insurance policy.
我知道我们好一阵子没提到他了
I know we haven't talked about Walter in a while,
但我也想念他
but I--I miss him, too.
这就好像我再次失去了父亲
It's like losing dad all over again.
你看起来美极了
You look radiant.
受宠若惊
Flatterer.
我想你是最后一个到的了
I think you're the last to arrive.
汤米怎么样
How's Tommy?
老样子 奥利弗怎么样
Tommy is Tommy. How's Oliver?
还没起床 才中午呢
Still in bed. It's only noon.
看看谁来了
Well, look who I just found.
找不到过来的路了
Get lost trying to find the house?
你说得好像你家私人车道短得很
You say that as if your driveway's not longer than most roads.
谁还要点什么吗 弗兰克
Can I get anyone anything else? Frank?
不用了 亲爱的 谢谢
We're fine, dear, thank you.
抱歉失陪了
Oh, excuse me.
你好 奎恩夫人 抱歉打扰了
Hello, Mrs. Queen. I'm sorry to bother you at home.
不不 别说傻话 沃尔特 请进
Oh, no, no. Don't be silly, Walter. Come in, please.
你来找罗伯特的吧
You're here to see Robert.
对 有些新股发♥售♥的文件
Yes. There's just some papers he needs to sign
需要他签字
for the stock offering.
他这会儿在开一个私人会议
Well, he's in some private meeting right now,
不过你可以先到他书房♥等他
but you're welcome to wait for him in his study.
谢谢
Thank you.
除非你想帮我把孩子们赶出去
Unless you'd like to help me get my children out of the house.
你有孩子吗 沃尔特
You don't have children, do you, Walter?
还没有
Not yet, I'm afraid.
那就省点事 别生了
Well, save yourself the trouble and don't.
他们都会长成青少年 到时就麻烦了
They eventually all turn into teenagers.
亚当·亨特一开始也不情愿
Adam Hunt was reluctant at first,
但他一听说我们知道他挪用公♥款♥的事
but was more cooperative upon being informed
就配合多了
we knew about his embezzlement.
警方的通信系统该升级一下了
Police communication system could use an upgrade.
我认为可以劝亨特先生
I think Mr. Hunt can be persuaded
匿名捐个款
to make an anonymous donation.
这样就能治愈星城的结症了
Well, that will certainly cure what ails this city.
怎么了 马尔科姆
What's that, Malcolm?
我们这是愚公移山
We're emptying the Atlantic with a tablespoon.
这些年来我们一直强迫这里的恶势力
For years we've been forcing the city's worst to do what is best,
去做好事来拯救这城市
leverage them to help us save the city.
但这...并不奏效
But it's... not working.
贫民区的犯罪率一直在上升
Crime in the glades is rising.
毒瘤在扩散
The cancer is spreading.
我们只是需要更多的时间
We just need to... take some more time.
丽贝卡当时有那么多时间吗
Did Rebecca get more time?
强♥暴♥弗兰克女儿的家伙给过她时间吗
Did the man who raped Frank's daughter give her any quarter?
在座各位都因贫民区蒙受过损失
Everyone in this room has lost something or someone to the glades.
我们下过决心要整治它
And we have committed ourselves to fixing it.
可我们究竟做到了些什么呢
But what have we truly accomplished?
什么都没有
Nothing.
或许是因为贫民区根本无药可救了
Maybe it's because the glades can't be fixed.
你是说我们该就此放弃这个计划吗
You're saying we should abandon the project?
没错
Yes.
另起一个新事业
In favor of a new undertaking.
就像越南的槟椥
Like Ben Tre in Vietnam.
需置之死地 方能后生
The village must be destroyed before it can be saved.
你的意思是 我们要
Are you suggesting we somehow
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表