剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
What is it now?
那个弓箭手行动升级了
The other Archer's moved to the next level.
他挟持了人♥质♥ 新闻刚刚转播
He's taken hostages. This just hit the news.
节日快乐 星城
Happy holidays, Starling City.
过去三个月
For the past three months,
这座城市一直被不明势力围困
this city has been laid siege by a vigilante.
警♥察♥却无法将之就法
But the police have been unable to bring him to justice
他们没有正义所需的决心
because they lack the will to do what justice demands.
每小时我都会以他的名义
I will kill one hostage...
杀掉一个人♥质♥
every hour in the name of this vigilante
直到他向相关机构自首为止
until he surrenders himself to my authority.
警♥察♥在现场 奥利弗
Police are on the scene, Oliver.
我认为你应该让他们去处理
I think you should let them handle this.
那些人会因我而被杀 我必须去做个了结
Those people are there because of me. I have to end this.
奥利弗 这个人
Oliver, this guy...
这个人 非常危险
This guy, he's very dangerous.
狄格 那个岛 比这个
Diggle, there wasn't anything on the island
暴徒险恶多了
that wasn't twice as dangerous as this pretender,
而我在那活了五年
and I survived there for five years.
通知你的人
Call your people.
告诉他们把飞机带来
Tell them to bring the plane.
没这个必要 姚飞
There's no need, Yao Fei.
我的人很快就会出现的
My people will be here shortly.
你不觉得你抓到我也太过容易了吗
Do you not think it convenient you captured me so easily?
快走
Go!
-什么 -快跑
- What? - Run!
星城由于人♥质♥事件
Starling City holds its breath
陷入空前恐慌
as the hostage crisis unfolds.
警♥察♥试图
Police have attempted to
进入林中空地上的废弃建筑
enter the abandoned structure in the glades,
却被爆♥炸♥装置挡住了去路
but found rigged explosives preventing them from doing so.
目前 没有迹象表明
At the moment, there's been no sign
治安维护着会在一小时内出现
of the vigilante as his one hour deadline nears.
我看见三个爆♥炸♥装置
I count three thresholds,
每条线都连着水银起爆器引发的塑胶炸♥药♥
each wired by mercury switches to semtex charges.
你能接触一个装置作为突破口吗
Can you diffuse one for hrc to use as a breach point?
那需要花一些时间
Well, that's going to take a while
这样的话他就知道我们从哪进去了
and then he's going to know which way we're coming in.
你有更好的主意吗 警官
You got a better idea, sergeant,
现在是绝美的机会
Now would be a lovely time.
他在哪
Where is he?
我们不知道
We don't know.
马上就没事了
It's going to be ok.
跟着我
Follow me.
快上楼顶
Get up on the roof.
-你怎么办 -我来对付他 快走
- What about... - I'll handle him. Move!
人♥质♥
Hostages.
屋顶上有五名人♥质♥
We've got five hostages on the roof.
再说一遍 屋顶上有五名人♥质♥
Repeat, five hostages on the roof.
你能来太好了
Thank you for coming.
仓库一别后 我知道必须
After the warehouse, I knew I'd have to do
做些极端的事吸引你的主意
something dramatic to get your attention.
你到底想从我这里得到什么
What do you want with me?
弓箭手想做的事 当然是想看看谁更快了
What any archer wants-- to see who's better.
先是亨特 然后是拉维奇
First Hunt, then Ravich,
现在该你了
and now you.
我知道名单的事
I know about the list,
拟这名单的人要除掉你
and the man who authored it wants you dead.
他们叫你兜帽侠
They call you the hood.
我来看看你的真实面目
Let's see what you look like without it.
狄格
Dig.
救命 救命
Help--help.
放轻松 放轻松 放松就好
Hey, relax. Relax. Just relax.
你安全了 现在在医院里
You're safe. You're in the hospital.
发生了什么
What happened?
我反追踪到你的信♥号♥♥
I back traced your signal.
救起你 把你带到这儿
I cleaned you up and got you out of there.
你现在有气胸
You've got a pneumothorax,
三根肋骨骨折 还有点脑震荡
three broken ribs and a concussion,
但医生说你会好起来的
but the doctor said you're going to be fine.
-有些人来看望你了 -什么
- Some people are here to see you. - What?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
天啊 你看起来真憔悴
Oh, God, you look terrible.
幸亏你当时戴了头盔
Well, thank God you were wearing your helmet.
我告诉他们了 你骑摩托的时候
I told them how you were on a bike
撞上前方一辆突然刹车的大卡车
and a semi pulled right in front of you.
你为什么跑出去了呢
What were you even doing out?
你连自己的派对都要逃脱
You bailed on your own party.
看起来倒是没做错啊
It seemed like the right move.
就像你说的
I mean, like you said,
那不是最佳时机
it...wasn't the best timing.
好吧 但我说那番话的时候
Ok, but when I was saying that,
我其实是在发牢骚
that was me being a bitch.
事实是我们每个人都不在最佳状态
Oh, the truth is, I don't think any of us were at our best.
其实你是想办一个派对
The real truth is, you wanted to have
来凝聚起我们这个家
a party to bring us closer together.
现在我们一家都在这儿了
Here we are.
我们让你好好休息一会儿
We're going to let you get some rest, hmm?
话说
So...
我们还是没能交换礼物
we never got to the exchanging presents part.
我觉得我不配拿礼物了
I don't think I deserve a present.
我知道自己最近对你很苛刻
Look, I know that I've been hard on you,
抱怨你的行为举止和以前大不相同
about being different from the way you were.
但事实是
But the truth is,
奥利 我也不再是
Ollie, I'm not the same person
五年前的那个我了
I was five years ago, either.
这么说或许我们可以接受
So maybe we can just accept each other.
大家都不再是过去的模样
Not for who we were,
重新去接受
but for the--
现在的彼此了
for the people we are now.
好的
Yeah.
别作弊
No cheating.
-好 -过来
- You're on. - Come here.
谢谢 费利西蒂 很高兴你打电♥话♥来
Thank you, Felicity. It was good of you to call,
但奥利弗会没事的
but Oliver's going to be fine.
他的情况正在好转
He's already on the mend.
好的 很高兴听到这消息
Good. I'm glad to hear this.
我现在要进电梯了
I'm stepping into an elevator,
可能会收不到信♥号♥♥
so I'll probably lose you.
我一会儿再给你回电 再见
I'll call you straight back. Bye.
-没事了 -他不会受伤吧
- It's done. - And he won't be harmed?
他也不会知道你参与其中
Nor will he ever discover your involvement.
我保证
You have my word.
抱歉 我可没为此感到欣慰
Forgive me if I don't find that comforting.
我警告过你 莫伊拉
You were warned, Moira.
我告诉你要稳住沃尔特
I told you to get Walter under control,
但你却做不到
and you couldn't.
我只好出此下策
Steps had to be taken.
对罗伯特被杀你也是这一番说辞
That's what you said to justify Robert's murder.
你还不明白我为何不信任你
And you wonder why I don't trust you.
一个绑♥架♥折磨自己儿子的女人
Quite a bid of judgment coming from the woman
竟然还能如此振振有词
who had her son kidnapped and tortured.
那是为了向你证明奥利弗对此一无所知
To prove to you that Oliver didn't know anything.
这与现在又有什么关系
And what does it matter now?
-木已成舟 -不 莫伊拉
- What's done is done. - No, Moira.
这只是个开端 六个月内
It's just beginning. In six months,
组织对这座城市的规划应该会
the organization's vision of what this city should be
也势必会完成
will be complete.
你心中一点良知都没有了吗
And you won't feel a thing then, will you?
成千上万无辜的人将送命
Thousands of innocent people will be dead,
你却毫不在意
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表