剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Last night he arrived in Starling city to sell the guns.
奥利弗 你难道不觉得
Oliver, don't you imagine
就算不去找这人的麻烦
there's enough trouble you're in this week
你这星期的麻烦也够多了吗
than to go after this guy?
我想到的是街头混混们
I imagine what would happen if a street gang
拿到了军用武器后会干什么
got their hands on military-grade hardware.
他们会将我们的城市和街道变为硝烟战场
I imagine our city's streets turned into a war zone.
但你还在软禁中 奥利弗
But you're under house arrest, Oliver,
也就是说 你不能去追查这个人
which means you can't just go after this guy.
听着 现在我希望你去跟踪米勒
Look, for now, I would just like you to shadow Mueller.
追踪他的一举一动
I would like you to track his movements.
我要知道他们是在哪里进行交易的
I want to know where the buy is happening.
明白
Ok.
我该怎么追踪他
And how am I supposed to track him?
要知道 像我们这种家财万贯的义务警员
Well, you know us billionaire vigilantes--
最爱玩的就是高科技
We do love our toys.
太酷了
Oh, well, that's sweet.
您要见我 先生
You wanted to see me, sir?
不 不想
No. I didn't.
这次会面压根没发生过
In fact, this meeting isn't taking place.
你在奎恩集团当保安总监
How long have you been head of security
有多久了 约西亚
at queen consolidated, Josiah?
已经七年了 先生
Going on seven years now, sir.
没错
Sounds about right.
但接下来我要告诉你的
But what I'm about to tell you
将挑战你判断力的极限
will test the bounds of your discretion.
知道"金牌奎恩"号♥吗
You're aware of the "Queen's gambit",
那辆载着罗伯特·奎恩一去不回的油轮
Robert Queen's ill-fated yacht?
我找到它了
Well, I found it.
先生 那船五年前就沉没在南中国的海底了
Sir, the boat went down in the South China Sea five years ago.
所以我完全没有预料到会在市中心的仓库
Which is why my discovery of its remains in a warehouse downtown
找到它的残骸
was unexpected, to say the least.
我希望你把那些残骸运到一个安全的地方
I want you to transfer those remains to a secure location.
你能办妥吗
Can I count on you?
出什么事了 先生
What's going on, sir?
这也正是我正竭力查出的
That's very much what I'm trying to determine.
谢谢两位的到来
Thank you both for coming.
不 谢谢你
No, thank you.
能走出家门真是太好了
It's nice to get out of the house.
那我就有话直说了
I'll cut right to it.
兰斯警探在逮捕你的委托人之前
Detective Lance arrested your client
没有先咨♥询♥过我
without consulting my office first.
所以恭喜你
So congratulations.
我同意你们对此案进行无罪辩护
I am willing to consider a plea in this case.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
奎恩先生在与世隔绝的荒岛上待了五年
Mr. Queen spent five years in seclusion on a deserted island,
与文明世界隔绝
cut off from civilization.
要说他患有
It is quite possible
某种程度的创伤应激症是完全可能的
he's suffering from some form of post traumatic stress.
因此 我们赞成以精神失常作无罪辩护
Given that, we would support a plea of insanity.
并在某个精神病治疗中心进行
Conditional on a period of indeterminate incarceration
一定时间的医疗监禁
at a psychiatric facility.
不 谢了 我没疯
No, thank you. I'm not crazy.
我也就同意这一点
Finally something we agree on.
他不是个疯子 他是一台杀人机器
He's not a nut, he's a killing machine.
我两者都不是
Actually, I'm neither.
你说的话我一个字都不信
There is nothing you can say to me that I would believe.
我愿意接受测谎测试
I'll take a polygraph.
测谎测试是不能作为呈堂证供的
Uh, polygraphs are inadmissible.
对于陪审团的确如此
In front of the jury.
我是要当着他的面接受测谎
I'll take a polygraph in front of him.
他才是我需要说服的人
He's the one I need to convince.
我要求和委托人单独谈话
I'm going to need a minute.
你这是把自己往监狱里送
You're looking at life in prison.
斯宾塞简直是送了份大礼给你
What Spencer just offered you is a gift.
我没疯 我是无辜的
I'm not crazy. I am innocent.
我想要进行测谎
I kind of want to take the polygraph.
如果我测谎失败 那...
And if I take it and I fail, then...
我再考虑谈无罪协议
I will consider making a deal.
好吧
Fine.
我会安排测谎
I'll set up the poly.
而且我会告诉斯宾塞我们不会认罪
And I will tell Spencer that we're not pleading out,
但是奥利弗
But Oliver,
你还有家人和朋友
you have a family, friends,
他们都真心地关心你
people who actually care about you.
所以千万别以为
So don't, for one second, think you're the only person
只有你会失去些什么
with something to lose here.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
请坐 都让我觉得很失礼了
Please, sit. You're making me feel rude.
我为我手下的行为道歉
I do apologize for my men's treatment of you.
他们被训练得将每个陌生人都当成敌人
They're-- they're trained to view any stranger as hostile.
顺便说一下 我是爱德华·法尔斯
I'm Edward Fyers, by the way.
你是谁
And you are?
我是奥利弗·奎恩
I'm Oliver Queen.
我的船在这里失事了
I was shipwrecked here.
我也不知道过了多久了
I don't know for how long.
我家很富有
My family has money.
有很多钱 你会...
They have lots of money. You would be...
你会因为营救我获得丰厚的奖赏
You'd be really well compensated for my rescue.
我会很期待
Well, I look forward to that.
但是咱们现在先聊聊吧
But for the moment, let's just talk.
聊什么
About what?
比如说...
Well, for instance...
这位先生
This gentleman.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
-不 -不认识吗
- No. - No?
不认识 他是谁
No. Who's he?
你真不会说谎
You're a poor liar.
我一直很有礼貌
I've been polite.
在我失礼之前 我再给你次机会
I'll offer you one more chance before my manners leave me.
我真不认识这个人
Hey, hey. I don't know this guy.
我以为岛上就我一人
I thought I was on this island all by myself.
知道这座岛叫什么吗
Do you know what this island is named?
我们在炼狱上
We're on Lian Yu--
汉语意为试炼地狱
Mandarin for "Purgatory",
我真的能让这里变得像地狱一样
And I can make it feel like hell.
我不知道你为什么要保护他
I don't know why you're protecting him.
你年轻 愚蠢
You're young, foolish.
或许你也不知道为什么
Perhaps you don't know why, either.
求死的时候 好好想想这问题吧
Think on that when you're begging for death.
他是你的了
He's yours now.
宝贝
Hey, sweetie.
工人把酒桶放得离吧台太远了
One of the workers left a keg too far from the bar.
能让他们移一下吗
Can you ask them to move it please?
我脚腕上有这东西
I got the ankle thingie.
不想把特警队招来
I don't want to set off a SWAT invasion.
发生的这些事
All this stuff?
不会有问题的 我保证
It's going to be fine, I promise.
你和爸爸踏上游艇时
Yeah, well, when you and dad left on the yacht,
你保证几天后就会再见
you promised me I'd see you in a few days.
可是事实不是如此
Which didn't happen.
这次不一样
This is different than that.
我没有做那些事 你心里清楚
I didn't do any of this stuff, you know that.
对吧
Right?
你总是在外面
You're out all the time.
你有那么多伤疤
You have those scars,
而且自从你回来 你的言谈举止很古怪
and since you've been back, you've been acting really weird.
这也不会让我想当罗宾汉啊
None of this makes me some Robin Hood wannabe.
然后你送了我这个
And you get me this.
我的意思是 这是个箭头啊
I mean, it's an arrowhead.
我的天啊
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表