剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我们有一个共同点
You and I have one thing in common.
都得承担我父亲的行为留下的后果
We're both dealing with the consequences of our fathers' actions.
他以前做过的 是他的责任
What he did then, that's on him.
我们现在做的
What we do now,
就是我们的责任了
that's on us.
我在想 也许你是对的
I've been thinking, baby, maybe you were right.
也许真的该收手 退休了
Maybe it's time to hang it up, retire.
但是凯尔说如果我们不再做一票
But Kyle says we do one more
他就自己去
or he'll go out on his own.
如果他想做 那是他的事
Well, if that's what he wants to do, that's his right,
但是你 我和泰迪 我们不干了
but you and me and Teddy, we're out.
我也想不干了 但我不能抛下凯尔
I want to quit, too, but I am not leaving without Kyle.
这是什么
What's this?
我在德里克·莱斯顿的衣服里放了个窃听器
I dropped a bug in Derek Reston's jacket.
我以为你会给他第二次机会
I thought you were going to give the man a second chance.
我的确这么想
That's what I believe in.
但我同样希望能够万无一失
I also believe in covering all my bases.
德里克 我们不能抛下我们的儿子
Derek, we can't abandon our son.
一直以来 他都想成为最后的赢家
After all this time, he wants to end up a winner.
一辈子衣食无忧
Set for life.
否则这一切都是为了什么
Otherwise what was the point?
好吧
All right.
最后一次
One more.
现在怎么办
Now what?
去阻止他们
We take them down.
用这个来监控莱斯顿
Monitor the Restons with this.
当他们要实行计划时 我们就行动
When you get a line on their plans, we move.
你又要来一个中途退场吗
And you're gonna do another abrupt exit?
我现在越来越熟练了
I'm getting better at it with practice.
亲爱的 别让客人缺了酒水
Honey, keep the alcohol flowing.
我真是
I can't...
你看起来
You look just
真的很好看
really lovely.
很好看
Lovely.
真高兴你拓宽了你的词汇量
Well, it's nice that you've extended your vocabulary
不再只说辣和超辣了
from words like hot and mega hot.
你说句谢谢就行了
You can just say thank you, you know.
谢谢
Thank you, you know.
不用谢
You're welcome.
汤米
Tommy.
这真的很棒
This is wonderful.
实在帮了我们大忙
It means the world to us.
失陪一下 去去就来
Oh, god. Excuse me, just for a second.
怎么了
So?
你说得对
You were right.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你邀请我
Thank you for inviting me.
我觉得奎恩全家
Well, I figured the entire Queen family
还有他们的支票簿都该到场
and their checkbooks should be present.
好吧 你最近怎么样
Oh, right. And how is that going for you so far?
非常好 这都得谢谢你
It is going amazing. And all thanks to you.
西娅·奎恩 罕见的理性之声
Thea Queen, the unlikely voice of reason.
我吗 我做了什么
Oh, me? What did I do?
你给了我一个绝妙的建议
You gave me that great advice.
我想了想她对什么有兴趣
I thought about what the girl was interested in,
然后
and, uh...
你为劳蕾尔做了这一切
And you did this for Laurel.
真的很管用
And it's working.
再次感谢 亲爱的
Thanks again, sweetie.
没问题
Yeah.
别客气
Anytime.
汤米 你还记得高中的卡特·鲍恩吗
Oh, Tommy, do you remember Carter Bowen from high school?
当然记得
Oh, yeah, sure I do.
真高兴你能来
So glad you could make it.
真高兴见到你 你看起来太美了
It's so great to see you. You look amazing.
我真的很钦佩你和创新联合会
I gotta say I'm so impressed with the work
所做的工作
that you and CNRI are doing.
谢谢 卡特
Thanks, Carter.
我最近考虑
You know, I've actually been thinking
在贫民区开一家免费诊所
about starting a free clinic down here in the glades.
真的吗
Really?
要不我们先喝一杯
Can we grab a couple drinks
我再告诉你我的想法
and I'll tell you what I'm thinking?
听起来不错
That sounds great.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我真没想到你今晚能来
Well. I'm surprised you made it tonight,
要知道你一向是那么繁忙
given your hectic schedule.
妈 我昨天搞砸了和鲍恩家的聚餐
Mom, I messed up with the Bowens yesterday.
我给了你承诺 却没有履行
I made you a promise. I couldn't keep it.
这也不是什么新鲜事了 奥利弗
Well, it's nothing new for you, Oliver.
我知道你和我有过一些问题
I know you and I have had our difficulties,
而我也做错了很多事
but despite all my many mistakes,
但我一直都认为你我之间是有默契的
I always thought that you and I had a connection.
所以你能想象吗
So can you imagine...
试想一下 在被赐予了
Just imagine, after being granted the miracle
我的孩子重回身边的奇迹以后
of having my child returned to me...
你却几乎完全不想和我待在一起
that you seem to have little or no interest in being with me
也不想告诉我真♥相♥
or telling me the truth.
夫人
Ma'am.
红杉联合银行
Redwood United Bank.
他们打算晚上行动
They gonna try a nighttime hit.
我得走了
I have to go.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
别费心道歉了
No, don't bother apologizing.
说实话 奥利弗 我想过很多次
Honestly, Oliver, there are times when I wonder
你当初为什么要回来
why you bother coming home at all.
红杉联合银行
三分钟
3 minutes.
好
Ok.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
我去看看
I'll check it out.
好
All right.
凯尔·莱斯顿
Kyle Reston.
我是有备而来的
I came prepared.
没事 会没事的
It's ok. It's gonna be ok.
-不 -我能搞定
- No. - Hey, I got this.
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
-马上 -不
- Now! - No!
他在流血
He's bleeding out.
快叫救护车 快
Call an ambulance. Now!
凯尔 凯尔
Kyle! Kyle.
他没事
He's ok.
他只是晕过去了
He's just knocked out.
这不是他的错
It wasn't his fault.
是我害他变成这样的
I turned my son into this.
当然不管用了
Of course it doesn't work.
因为这都是我的幻觉 或是我在做梦
I'm hallucinating. Or I'm dreaming.
但如果这是真的
But if you weren't...
你就背叛了我 奥利弗
you betrayed me, Oliver.
我选择死是为了让你活下去
I died so that you could live,
而你却要放弃这份恩赐
and you threw that gift away.
你让我的牺牲变得毫无意义
You made that sacrifice empty.
我不是你 我不是
I'm not you. I'm not.
我没有你坚强 从来都没有
I'm not strong like you. I never was.
我告诉过你 我没有你想象中的那么好
I told you, I'm not the man you think I am.
我所做过的事情
The things I've done.
打算做的事情
What I was about to do.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad...Dad.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
告诉我
Please?
我不知道那是什么意思
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表