剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我得先关灯再做
It needs to be dark in here for me to do this.
如果我来得及斟酌一下这句话
If I had had more time to think of that sentence
应该会说得纯洁很多
it wouldn't have sounded so dirty.
你瞧
Look.
我什么都看不见
I don't see anything.
我从应用科学部找来了这眼镜
I got these from applied sciences.
戴上它就能看见紫外线谱中
They're able to pick up the subvisible variations
肉眼看不见的射线
in the UV spectrum.
现在你再看那个本子
Now look at the book again.
话说
Now, look,
我为昨晚的事情向你道歉
I'm sorry about last night.
是我答应同桌吃饭
It just--I let it get too far
才弄成这样的 那实在是
sitting at the same table. That was...
实在是不明智
That was stupid.
不 是我太傻了
No. I was stupid.
我没有对你完全坦诚
I haven't been entirely honest with you.
我爸爸把我钱断了
My dad cut me off.
他冻结了我的资金
He froze all my funds.
我现在身无分文
I am living on fumes.
真的吗
Really?
那你怎么什么都不说
Why didn't you say anything?
尴尬 羞愧 嫉妒
Embarrassment, shame, jealousy,
可能还有其他我还不习惯的情绪
probably a few other emotions I'm not used to feeling.
汤米 我的钱就是你的钱
Tommy, my trust fund is your trust fund.
不
No.
这是个简单的解决方法
That is the easy answer.
相信我 我一直喜欢这种答案
And believe me, I have loved easy answers.
可我需要的是一份工作
What I need is a job.
我想改变
I'm trying to change.
还不确定要变成什么样 但
Not sure into what yet, but...
我不想再当以前的那个我了
I don't want to be what I was anymore.
碰巧我这儿
It just so happens that I have
正好缺一个
a general manager position
总经理
that is available.
你或许就是合适的人选
You're probably the guy for the job.
我能拿到牙科保险吗 这笑容可值大钱呢
Will I be getting dental? This smile wasn't cheap.
-我会好好考虑的 -谢谢
- I'll look into that. - Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
你还好吗
You ok?
会好起来的
I will be.
海伦娜怎么样了
Something happen with Helena?
我们分道扬镳了
We had a falling out.
但我有预感还会再见到她
But I have a feeling that I will be seeing her again.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表