剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
感谢你和我一起用餐
Thank you for joining me.
能加深对你的了解真的非常好
It's been wonderful getting to know you better.
希望汤米不介意
And if Tommy doesn't mind
我在这高兴的氛围下谈点业务
me mixing a little business with pleasure,
我需要你在这上面签名
I could use your signature on these.
你要关闭妈妈的免费诊所
You want to shut down mom's free clinic?
不再是她的了 汤米
It's not hers anymore, Tommy.
那个诊所对妈妈来说意义重大
That clinic meant everything to mom.
你那时才8岁 我认为你并不清楚
You were 8 years old. I don't think you were in a position
什么对你妈妈来说是重要的
to know what was important to your mother.
我只需要你的签名
I just need your signature--
停
Stop.
这顿饭
This dinner
根本不是为了认识劳蕾尔
was never about getting to know Laurel.
而是为了这个
It was about this.
你一点也没变也不会改变
You haven't changed and you never will.
也该看清这点了
It's about time that I learned that
我不会再让你让我失望了
and stopped letting you disappoint me.
我们走
We're leaving.
这个诊所是他母亲的
This clinic was his mother's.
是的
Yes.
他母亲给他上了一堂课 也是我一直想告诉他的
And his mother taught him a lesson I've been trying to,
世界是苛刻无情的
that the world is a harsh and unforgiving place.
她是什么时候教他那个的
And when did she teach him that?
在她头上中了一枪
When she was lying dead in the street
横尸街头的时候
with a bullet in her head.
晚安
Good night.
管理使得事物平稳运行 很不错
Management keeps things running smooth, which is nice.
比提枪上战场好多了 对吧
Better than going to war with the army you got, right?
的确
Indeed.
的确
Indeed.
泰德 诺克斯是因为你才去黑鹰工作的吗
So, Ted, are you the reason Knox is working for Blackhawk?
我知道你不喜欢他
Look, I know you don't like the guy.
我也不怎么待见他
I wasn't his biggest fan, either,
但这年头工作都不好找啊
but jobs are hard to come by for everybody these days.
咱们这样的人
And guys like us,
所有人都认为
when all anyone thinks
你最会做的就是朝人开枪
you're qualified for is shooting at people--
要是我没给诺克斯这份工作
If I hadn't gotten Knox this job,
他很有可能就去抢酒馆
chances are he'd be out knocking over liquor stores
或者抢银行了
or robbing banks.
你发现了什么
What did you get?
我觉得你朋友的保镖给了他错的安全卡
I think your friend's bodyguard gave him the wrong security fob.
这怎么说
Why is that?
我进入黑鹰的认证系统之后
Well, once I got past Blackhawk's authentication system,
没看见任何有关寻宝游戏的信息
there wasn't anything about a scavenger hunt.
只有目录和...
Just a directory and...
我觉得你无意间
Well, I think you stumbled onto,
或者是让我无意间发现了非法的事情
or got me to stumble onto something pretty illegal.
定义非法
Define illegal.
用枪榴弹发射器和催泪瓦斯
Oh, you know. Robbing an armored car
抢劫装甲车
with grenade launchers and tear gas.
-什么 -黑鹰里有人
- What? - Someone at Blackhawk
用他们的系统窃取这座城市七个主要的
was using their system to store detailed routes and schedules
装甲车运送公♥司♥的详细路线和时间表
for each of the city's 7 major armored car carriers,
包括已经被袭击的三个
including the 3 that have already been hit.
奎恩先生 我认为
Mr. Queen, I think
应该把这个消息告知警方
we should provide this information to the police.
有了这个 他们应该可以推测出下一次抢劫
With it, they should be able to predict the next heist.
等等 费利西蒂
Hold on. Felicity,
我不希望你因为我朋友的事遇上麻烦
I don't want you to get in trouble with my friend,
帮我个忙 把那个目录传给我
so do me a favor. Forward that directory on to me
我会亲自去通知警方
and I'll get it to the police personally.
谢谢你
Thank you.
看来没有葡萄酒了
So, no wine, then?
布莱克
Blake.
布莱克 撑住 伙计
Blake. C'mon, man. C'mon.
布莱克受伤了
Blake is hit.
他受伤了
He's hit!
我们走 快走
Let's go! Let's go!
天呐 看啊
Aah! Oh, god, check it out!
惊喜吧
You must be so surprised.
这里的一切都太棒了
Oh, isn't everything absolutely perfect?
可惜爸爸不在
Except for dad's not here.
如果他在场
If dad were here,
会说你看起来美极了
he'd say you look beautiful.
失陪一下
Oh! Excuse me a sec.
我听说兜帽男今晚阻止了装甲车抢劫
I heard the hood foiled an armored car heist this evening.
发射火箭炮的不是盖纳
Gaynor wasn't running the rocket launcher.
我知道 事发时我跟他在一起
I know. I was with him the whole time it was going down.
看来你是对的
It looks like you were right.
如果黑鹰里有谁涉案
Listen, if someone at Blackhawk is involved,
我能肯定是诺克斯
I'd put my money on Knox.
抢劫发生前他刚走
He started right before the heists began,
他还受过军事训练
and he has military training.
我打伤了一个
Ok. I injured one.
他们逃到货车上的时候他流了好多血
He was bleeding pretty badly when they made off in their van.
如果哪辆货车上有诺克斯的血
Ok, so if any of Knox's blood is in one of the motor pool vans,
-就可以肯定是他 -我跟你一起去
- we'll know for sure. - I'm going with you.
不不 你留下开派对
No, no, no, listen. You have this party.
我说过我来处理这事
And I told you I would handle this.
如果有什么事 打个电♥话♥就行
If there's any problems, you're just a phone call away.
小心行事
Head on a swivel.
我就是干这行的 老兄
That's the way I was born, man.
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
我会想你的
I'll miss you!
我们给你准备了一份特别的生日礼物
We have a special birthday gift for you.
它叫"迷魂" 会让你飘飘欲仙
It's called Vertigo. It's supposed to make you feel all floaty.
如果我妈发现了
Uh, if my mom caught me with this,
我就活不过今晚了
I wouldn't make it to 19.
我去楼上把它放好
I'm gonna go put it upstairs,
一会儿就回来
and then I'll be right back down.
莫伊拉 给你看个东西
Moira, I have a little something for you.
沃尔特
Walter...
我做到了你要求的事
I did as you asked.
现在轮到你做我要求的事了
Now it's your turn to do as I asked.
我会搞定的
I'll take care of it.
谢谢你 莫伊拉
Thank you, Moira
在我的派对上
At my party.
在我面前这样吗
Right here in front of me?
不 西娅 你不明白
No, Thea, you don't understand.
沃尔特才失踪了两个月
Walter hasn't been gone two months
你就背着他乱搞
and you're already cheating on him.
就像当年对爸爸一样
Just like you did on dad.
西娅 我没有出轨
Thea, I never cheated.
我不会相信你说的话
Like I would believe anything you say.
不 我希望当年在游艇上的人是你
No. I wish it had been you that was on that boat.
黑鹰小队保护集团
黑鹰小队保护集团
我就知道你会来
I had a feeling you'd show up.
是吗 为什么 诺克斯
Yeah? Why is that, Knox?
盖纳雇了你之后
Right after Gaynor got you hired,
就有人黑了我们的系统
someone hacked our system.
这之前没人能通过我们的防火墙
First person to ever make it through our firewall.
你想说说这是怎么做到的吗
You want to tell me how you did it?
不太清楚
I'm not really sure.
他觉得你不会这么合作
He didn't think you'd be very cooperative.
谁
Who?
约翰
Hey, John.
泰德 你也有份吗
Ted, you're part of this?
不 不是有份
No, not part of.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表