剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你跟我再也不是了
You and me, not anymore.
我只是做了我觉得该做的事
I just did what I thought I had to.
就像我不得不这样做
Just like I'm doing what I have to.
就此别过
We're done.
别这样
Don't do this.
除非你向我射箭
The only thing you have to stop me
否则没什么能阻止我的脚步
from going out that door is an arrow.
他去哪呢
Where's he going?
罗宾汉先生进展如何
So how did our Robin Hood do?
如预期一样吗
As expected?
我们还是重头来过吧
So back to the drawing board we go.
姚飞
Yao fei!
爸
Ba!
你怎么逃出来的
How did you escape?
我没有
I didn't.
你这个小人
You son of a bitch...
你们就要跟这岛说再见了
Your time on this island is at an end.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表