剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困孤岛 只有一个目标
For 5 years I was stranded on an island with only one goal--
生存
Survive.
奥利弗·奎恩还活着
Oliver Queen is alive.
最新新闻 失踪亿万富翁重现人间
年度报告
现在我要完成父亲的遗愿
Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish--
用他留给我的名单
to use the list of names he left me
扳倒那些荼毒城市的人
and bring down those who are poisoning my city.
要做这些 我必须伪装成另一个人
To do this, I must become someone else.
我必须成为另一个存在
I must become something else.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
斯莱德·威尔逊
Slade Wilson.
十公里外有个机场
There's an airfield 10 clicks from here.
那是离开这座岛的关键
It's key off this island.
我觉得是姚飞让你来
I think Yao Fei sent you
因为他知道我一个人不可能成功
because he knows I cannot take the airstrip alone.
-你窃听了我妈妈 -你得听听
- You bugged my mother? - Just listen.
我已经明确地告诉他
I made it clear to him persuasively
他的计划会危及我们事业的发展
that his plans endangered the undertaking.
你打算怎么做
What are you going to do?
我得换种方式和我妈谈谈
I need to have another chat with my mom.
这周之前必须完成那两家公♥司♥的合并
And I'll need the Unidac merger finalized by the end of the week.
我们时间有限
We're on something of a clock here.
莫伊拉·奎恩
Moira Queen,
你辜负了这座城市
you have failed this city.
站着别动
Stand still!
求你别杀我
Please don't kill me.
你是否知道你丈夫失踪的内情
Do you know anything about your husband's disappearance?
-什么 -沃尔特·斯蒂尔还活着吗
- What?! - Is Walter Steele still alive?!
我不知道我丈夫在哪里
I don't know where my husband is.
我发誓
I swear.
你对事业有任何了解吗
Do you know anything about the undertaking?
我说了不许动
I said don't move!
我是一名母亲
I'm--I'm a mother.
我有个儿子 奥利弗
I have a son--Oliver.
还有个女儿 她叫西娅
A daughter, her name is Thea.
她还只是个少女 求你别让我们生死相隔
She's just a teenager. Please don't take me from my children.
他们已经失去了父亲
They lost their father.
不能再失去我了
They can't lose me, too.
求你了 不管你是谁 求你了
Please, whoever you are, please.
好吧
Ok.
我不会伤害你
I'm not going to hurt you.
我是莫伊拉·奎恩 在39层楼
This is Moira Queen, I'm on the 39th floor,
我需要帮助
I need help.
有人闯入了
There's an intruder.
快点
Please!
我不会伤害你 费利西蒂
I'm not going to hurt you, Felicity.
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
因为你也知道我的名字
Because you know my name.
奥利弗
Oliver, oh...
有关于你的一切我终于明白了
Everything about you just became so unbelievably clear.
你在流血
You're bleeding.
不用你说我也知道
I don't need to be told that.
你得去医院
You need a hospital.
送我去我爸爸在贫民区的旧工厂
My--My father's old factory, in the glades.
不 你需要医生 不是炼钢工人
No, you-- you need a doctor, not a steelworker.
费利西蒂 你得向我保证
Felicity...you have to promise me
你要送我去我爸爸的工厂里
that you are going to take me to my father's factory
只能去那里
and nowhere else.
我保证
Yeah, promise.
直觉告诉我 保险公♥司♥不会管这血迹的事
Something tells me blood stains are not covered under my lease.
警方目前不愿作出评论
So far the police are unwilling to comment,
但未经证实的目击者报告
but unsubstantiated eyewitness reports
表明星城的治安维持者于今晚早些时候
claims that the starling city vigilante attacked Mrs. Queen
袭击奎恩联合企业
在奎恩女士的办公室袭击了她
in her office earlier tonight.
在这场袭击中 她并未受伤
She was unharmed in the assault.
打扰了
Excuse me.
能帮帮我吗 他真的很沉
Can you help me? He's really heavy!
该死
Oh, damn it.
差一点就打中了颈动脉
He just missed a carotid.
这是二区伤口 按住这里
It's a zone two wound. Press there.
我该送他去医院的
I should have taken him to a hospital.
不 费利西蒂 他要你送他过来
No, Felicity, that's why he asked you to bring him here.
是因为他知道警方
Because he knew the police
会好奇他是如何受的伤
would want to know how and why he got the wound.
我觉得这是
I'm guessing how and why
奥利弗·奎恩最不喜欢的问题
are Oliver Queen's least favorite questions.
他还不喜欢有关时间和地点的问题
Yeah, well, there's also when and where, he's not too fond of.
如果我们不能送他去医院...
So if we can't bring him to the hospital...
我们把这里当成医院
We bring the hospital to him.
这是...
Is that...
对 他的血 他贮备这些以防万一
Yeah. His blood. He stored it for a rainy day.
而现在正是紧急关头
And I say right now, it's pouring.
这边我来 你去对面
I got it. Over there.
你知道自己在干什么吗
Do you know what you're doing?
对 我在军队接受过医疗训练
Yeah, I had some medical training in the army.
希望足够应付
I just hope it's enough.
还记得小时候玩过的手术游戏吗
Remember playing "operation" when you were a kid?
是的
Yes.
但它从来没让我想吐过
And it never made me want to throw up.
费利西蒂 相信我 他会没事的
Hey, Felicity, listen, trust me. He'll be fine.
他经历过比这更糟的情况
He's been through a lot worse than this.
该死的
Ah, damn.
你这六个月是怎么活下来的
How did you survive here for six months?
我认识的女童军都比你更厉害
I know girl scouts who have more fight in them.
沦落到和女童军争斗了 斯莱德
Fighting girl scouts now, Slade, huh?
你到底搞什么
What the hell?!
听着 小子 补给机还有十天就到了
Listen, kid. We have ten days until the supply plane lands.
这十天要把你训练成至少半个士兵
Ten days to turn you into at least half a soldier.
所以请认真一点
So start taking it seriously.
这到底有什么意义
What is the point of this?!
士兵们才不拿竹子呢
These soldiers don't carry bamboo!
他们拿枪 如果他们有人
They have guns! So what am I supposed to do
拿枪指着我 我该怎么办
if one of them jams a gun in my face, huh?
用我的竹棒威胁他们吗
Threaten them with my stick?!
拿这个指着我
Jam this in my face.
快
Do it.
我投降 我投降
I give up. I give up.
绝对不能向这些家伙投降
There is no giving up to these guys!
不许哭 也不许收买♥♥他们
No crying, or buying your way out of it!
你有两个选择
You have two choices--
逃 或者死
escape, or die.
选吧
So choose.
逃
Escape.
那就让我教你
Then let me show you
怎么活下来
how not to die.
炼狱
Lian Yu.
是这座岛的名字 我懂
It's the name of the island, I know.
汉语意为试炼地狱
It's mandarin for "Purgatory."
是吗 很好
It is? Wonderful.
那是着陆带吗
Is that the air strip?
美国情报科学学会拍下这个岛的卫星照片
A.S.I.S. took satellite images of the whole island.
这是法尔斯的主营
This is Fyers' main camp,
我就是在那儿被关了近一年
where I was held for almost a year.
你认为姚飞现在也在那儿吗
Do--do you think that's where Yao Fei is now?
那样的话我们能给他带个口信
'Cause we could get a message to him.
告诉他我们找到离开这个岛的方法了
We can tell him we found a way off the island.
别管他
Forget about him.
这是着陆带
This is the airstrip.
这些红外图像显示
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表