剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困孤岛
For 5 years, I was stranded
只有一个目标
on an island with only one goal--
生存
survive.
奥利弗·奎恩还活着
Oliver Queen is alive.
现在我要完成父亲的遗愿
Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish...
你能撑过去的
You can survive this.
用他留给我的名单
To use the list of names he left me
扳倒那些荼毒城市的人
and bring down those who are poisoning my city.
要做这些 我只能伪装成另一个人
To do this, I must become someone else.
成为另一个存在
I must become something else.
《绿箭》前情提要
Previously on "Arrow"...
如果你不和我保持距离
How am I supposed to stay away from you
我怎么能离你远点呢
if you won't stay away from me?
约翰·狄格尔 从现在起他会跟随你左右
John Diggle. He'll be accompanying you from now on.
我想我已经开始了解
I think I'm just beginning to understand
你到底是什么样的人了
the kind of man you are.
-你好 -奥利弗
- Hey. - Oliver?
你是那个治安维持者
You're that vigilante.
放松 狄格 你中毒了
Easy, Dig. You were poisoned.
贱♥人♥
Son of a bitch.
我本可以带你去任何地方
I could have taken you anywhere,
本可以带你回家
could have taken you home.
但我把你带到这儿
I brought you here.
你真是在岛上待得丢掉理智了
You really did lose your mind on that island.
也找到了些东西
Found a couple things along the way.
比如什么 箭术课程
Like what, archery classes?
清楚的认知
Clarity.
星城正走向末路
Starling city is dying.
它被一些犯罪高手荼毒
It is being poisoned by a criminal elite
他们不顾手上的鲜血
who don't care who they hurt,
只顾保全自己的财富和权力
as long as they maintain their wealth and power.
你想做什么
What are you gonna do,
一个人把他们全扳倒吗
take 'em all down by your lonesome?
不
No.
我希望你加入我
Now, I want you to join me.
出身坎大哈特种部队 好极了
Special forces out of Kandahar. It's perfect.
你是军人
You're a fellow soldier.
奥利弗 你不是军人
Oliver, you're not a soldier.
你是罪犯
You're a criminal.
还是凶手
And a murderer.
你去哪了
Where were you?
什么
What?
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我听说枪击的事了
I heard about the shooting,
所以来确认一下你没事
and I wanted to make sure you were ok.
真的吗
You did?
是的
Yeah.
我敲了门
I knocked on the door,
看到一家子人为你担心
and I found a family terrified for you.
他们不知道你在哪儿
They had no idea where you were.
奥利弗 你就那么自私
Oliver, are you so self-centered
觉得关心你的人
that you don't think that people who care about you
在你们遭遇枪击后不想知道你的去向吗
are gonna wonder where you are after you all got shot at?
你说得对
You're right.
很久以前我就对你的自私习以为常了
I made peace with your selfishness a long time ago,
但是莫伊拉 西娅 沃尔特
but Moira, Thea, and Walter,
他们不该承受这些
they don't deserve that.
他们值得更好的家人
They deserve better,
一个不只会关心自己的人
someone who doesn't care only about himself.
劳蕾尔
Laurel...
谢谢你过来
Thank you for coming.
我关心其他人的安危 奥利弗
I care about the lives of other people, Oliver.
也许有时你也该尝试一下
Maybe you should try it sometime.
天呐
Oh, man.
真狠啊
That was harsh.
你还好吧
You ok?
没事
Sure.
今天晚上第二次 我的朋友
Second time tonight that a friend of mine has
让我洗心革面 重新做人
taken me to the woodshed.
多少让人心力交瘁
Kind of tires you out.
晚安
Good night.
生存
我玩意我要拿来干嘛
What am I supposed to do with that?
生存
你是说"鸟"吗
Does that mean "Bird"?
生存
我不会说中文
I don't speak chinese!
对不起 劳蕾尔
I'm sorry, Laurel.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
没有强行入室的迹象
There were no signs of forced entry
或任何挣扎的痕迹
or any evidence of a struggle,
但数小时后 警方在后备箱发现了
But, hours later, the police found that the bloodstained...
沾满血的菜刀
kitchen knife in the trunk...
你也睡不着吗
Couldn't sleep, either?
是啊 你在看什么
No. What are you watching?
彼得·德克兰
Peter Declan.
他杀了自己的妻子
A guy who killed his wife.
抛开越来越多的证据不谈...
Despite the growing list of evidence...
这个人在婴儿房♥
Right. This guy killed his wife
杀了自己的妻子 疯子
in their baby's room. Psycho.
卡米尔是我的全部
Camille was everything to me.
我是不可能会杀她的
I couldn't kill her any more than I could kill myself.
那你为什么睡不着呢
So why can't you sleep?
做噩梦了
Bad dreams.
梦到什么了
About?
劳蕾尔
Laurel.
那你为什么不表态
So why don't you make a play?
我是说 她特地过来
I mean, she did come over here
看你有没有受伤
just to make sure you didn't get shot.
是有原因的
There are reasons.
什么原因
Mm, what are they?
除去你睡过她妹妹
Besides you sleeping with her sister
她妹妹死了
and her sister dying
他父亲恨你入骨
and her father hating your guts
还有你回来以后
and you basically being a jerk
对所有人都很混♥蛋♥
to everybody since you've been back?
那些是主要原因
Those are the top ones.
我知道有时候看上去不是这样 但是
I know that it might not seem like it sometimes, but...
我不是以前的我了
I'm not the same person I used to be.
那就给她看呀
So show her.
做你自己
Be yourself.
新的自己
I mean your new self.
睡得好吗
How did you sleep?
挺好的 谢谢
Just fine. Thank you.
有客人
We have a visitor.
是狄格尔先生的接♥班♥人
Hmm. Mr. Diggle's replacement.
接♥班♥人
Replacement?
对 今早他递交了辞呈
Yes. He tendered his resignation this morning.
他有说为什么吗
Did he say why?
他说他看不惯你的夜生活
He said he didn't approve of the way you spend your evenings,
特别那夜晚总是从你甩开他开始
particularly given that they always begin with you ditching him.
奎恩先生 我是罗布·斯科特
Mr. Queen, Rob Scott.
我是你的新保镖
I'll be your new body man.
你这握手真有力 罗布
That's a firm grip you got there, Rob.
五年市政局纪念厅特警队训练出来的
That's 5 years SWAT with monument point M.C.U.
我已经觉得安全多了
I feel safer already.
谢天谢地我们再不会听到这人♥渣♥的消息了
Ah, thank god we don't have to hear about this awful man anymore.
德克兰被判死刑
德克兰的死刑将于两天后的午夜执行
Declan's execution is set for midnight 2 days from now.
卡米尔·德克兰的前雇主
Camille Declan's former employer,
杰森·布洛德 发表声明
Jason Brodeur, released a statement
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表