剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
对家人来说 我是他们五年前消失深海
To my family, I am the brother and son
现在重返家园的兄长 儿子
who just returned home after being lost at sea 5 years ago.
他们不知道我此次是肩负使命而归
They don't know I came back with a mission,
要为我们的城市带来正义
to bring justice to our city,
他们也永远不会知道
and they never can.
我的目标都是危险而腐♥败♥的
The men and women I've targeted are dangerous, corrupt,
社会毒瘤
a virulent cancer.
比如詹姆斯·霍尔德
Cancers like James Holder,
霍尔德集团
对火灾疏漏
不承担责任
他的公♥司♥给贫民区的低收入家庭
whose corporation put defective smoke detectors
安装次品烟雾探测器
in low-income housing in the glades.
引发了多次火灾 带来了多场葬礼
There have been many fires and too many funerals.
詹姆斯·霍尔德
但是这些毒瘤可以对抗和铲除
But cancers can be fought and conquered.
只需一位手术师
All it takes is a surgeon...
和正确的手术工具
and the right instrument.
除了今天上午从律师团那
Other than the bill I got handed
收到的账单以外
this morning by my legal team,
我总体心情不错
I'm feeling pretty good.
还有 既然官司已经解决
Plus, now that this lawsuit's been settled,
我们可以把精力集中于尤尼达克工业了
we can focus our attention on Unidac Industries.
好的
Ok.
明天第一件事就去办公室找你
I'll see you in the office first thing.
我屋里有全副武装的保安
I have armed security inside.
我一叫他们就会出来
All I have to do is call out.
叫吧
Go ahead.
他们听不到的
They can't hear you.
你♥他♥妈♥想要什么
What the hell do you want?
那几场火灾中死了多少人
How many people died in those fires?
多少人
How many?!
法庭说你不欠受害者一丝一毫
The courts say you don't owe your victims anything.
我不同意
I disagree.
詹姆斯·霍尔德 你
James Holder... You--
像詹姆斯·霍尔德这样的腐♥败♥之人
It's no surprise a man as corrupt as James Holder
树敌众多并不奇怪
has more than one enemy.
詹姆斯·霍尔德
子弹 有毒
The bullet. Poison.
你是谁
Who are you?
为什么要射我
Why did you shoot me?
是保护你
喝 喝下去
妈的
Damn.
怎么了 西娅没事吧
What happened? Thea ok?
警♥察♥送她回来的
The cops brought her home.
她和几个朋友昨晚闯入商店
Her and some of her friends broke into a store,
试了几条裙子
tried on some dresses last night.
呼气测醉仪警报亮得跟圣诞树一样
Lit up the breathalyzer like a christmas tree.
您昨晚过得如何 先生
So how was your evening, sir?
你是指晚饭时我说去洗手间
You mean after I said I had to go to the bathroom
却再没有回来吗
at dinner and never came back?
看来从现在开始你小便我也得看着了
I guess from now on I'll be watching you pee.
谢谢你们 警官 我和妻子都很感激
Thank you, officers. My wife and I appreciate it.
我送你们出去
I'll see you out.
上次是在大庭广众之下酩酊大醉
Last time it was public intoxication.
这次是非法闯入店家
This time breaking and entering.
天呐 我们在犯罪界可是节节攀升啊
My, how we are moving up in the criminal world.
你用钱打发那店主时
You know, when you pay off the store owner,
真该看看他卖♥♥的东西
you should check out the merchandise.
他们有几件衣服可好看了
They got some pretty killer outfits.
西娅 准备去上学吧
Thea, go get ready for school.
我在考虑请天病假
Uh, you know, I was thinking of taking a sick day.
好吧 那就好好睡一觉吧
Fine, then get some sleep.
你样子衰爆了
You look like crap.
你让她旷课吗
You're letting her play hooky?
你妹妹都这样了
When your sister gets like this,
最好给她点空间
it's best to give her her space.
她在试探你的底线
She's testing you.
是的 她这招从谁那学的呢
Yes. Who'd she learn that from?
妈
Mom.
我这么大时 你和爸也这样让我逍遥法外
When I was her age, you and dad let me get away with murder.
回首过去 我宁愿少些私人空间
Looking back, I could have used less space
多些父母教养
and more parenting.
这说不通
It doesn't make sense.
霍尔德符合侧写 富有的人♥渣♥
Holder fits the profile. Wealthy dirtbag.
兜帽兄的最佳猎物
Red meat for the hood.
我们起码也找到了一支箭
And we recovered at least one arrow.
只不过这次死因是
Yeah, only this time the cause of death
双发子弹射穿心脏
is a double tap through the heart
我们的嫌犯可从不用枪
and our perp doesn't use firearms.
没准他终于发现有种方法
Maybe he's finally figured out there's easier ways
比弓箭杀人更简单了
to kill people than with a bow and arrow.
就像你说过的 这家伙是半吊子
It's like you said, the guy's a whack-job.
子弹上浸满了箭毒
The bullets were laced with curare,
箭毒 一种提取自箭毒马鞍子的毒素
南美印第安人常用以浸制毒箭
一种罕见而致命的毒药
a rare and deadly poison,
这是他杀人的专用手法
the killer's unique M.O.
他的罪行遍及世界
He's killed all over the world--
芝加哥 马尔科维亚 科托马耳他
Chicago, Markovia, Corto Maltese.
国际刑♥警♥甚至给他取了个代号♥
Interpol even has a codename for him--
死亡射手
Deadshot.
我本想给詹姆斯·霍尔德一次机会
I was prepared to give James Holder a chance
改正错误 但这个死亡射手不施人道
to right his wrongs, but this Deadshot has no morality,
心无敬意 毫无准则
no honor, no code.
他杀人并非为了正义
He doesn't kill for justice,
所以他和我名单上的人一样危险
which makes him as dangerous as anyone on my list.
事实上 他甚至是他们中最危险的一个
In fact, it puts him right at the top.
奎恩工业
怎么样 夜店好场所吧
What do you think? Great spot for a nightclub or what?
真好 但是我得告诉你 兄弟
Sweet. Though I got to tell you, man,
你要是想给它起名叫奎恩什么的
if you're thinking about calling it Queens,
我觉得你可能得不到
I don't think you're gonna get the clientele
你所期望的大批客源哦
that you were hoping for.
那是私人办公室
Private office.
我想是用来开一对一的私人会议吧
For the private one-on-one meetings, I would imagine.
希望偶尔也能来一次二对一会议
Hopefully the occasional two-on-one meeting.
哥们 你确定要这么做吗
Man, are you sure you want to do this?
你可没有实际经营过...
It's not like you really have any experience in running a...
...任何东西
well, running anything.
要不明天晚上
How about tomorrow night the two of us,
我们两个去别处借鉴下经验吧
We go and scope out the competition.
市区开了家新的夜店
There's a new club opening downtown.
叫作毒药 马克斯·福勒开的
It's called poison. Max fuller owns it.
-马克斯·福勒 -嗯
- Max fuller? - Mm-hmm.
我睡过他的未婚妻
I slept with his fiance.
没错 而且就在婚礼前
Yeah, before the wedding.
其实是在婚礼预演晚宴上
It was at the rehearsal dinner.
预演晚宴严格来说就是在婚礼之前
The rehearsal dinner is technically before the wedding.
不是吗
Right?
再说了 谁会对遇过难的人耿耿于怀呢
And besides, who stays mad at a castaway?
该死 我得先走一步了
Ah, damm it, I got to roll.
晚些时候见 哥们
Anyway, I'll see you later, man.
不错的地方
Good place.
回见
See you.
你怎么看
So... what do you think?
我是来保护您安全 不是来发表评论的 先生
Well, I'm here to provide security, sir, not a commentary.
别这样 狄格 帮个忙
Oh, come on, Dig, do me a favor.
畅所欲言嘛
Speak freely, please.
这里是贫民区 对吧
Well, this is the glades, right?
你的那些白人富友们
Your rich white friends
肯定不会来这个街区的
wouldn't come to this neighborhood on a bet.
我可是奥利弗·奎恩
I am Oliver Queen, right?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表