剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
then there aren't tough times.
只是普通的日子而已
There's just times.
你还受过去一些事的牵绊
Something is holding you back.
奎恩家要举办圣诞派对
The Queens are having a last-minute Christmas party,
我想让你当我的女伴
and I would like for you to be my plus one.
我翻老照片的时候
I, um, was looking through some old photographs
发现了这个
and...I found this.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
你跟这个人做朋友就已经够了
Bad enough you're friends with this guy,
现在他这是算你的...什么
and now he's your...what?
我也不知道他算什么
I don't know what he is.
但是他说对了
But he's not wrong.
有些事仍然牵绊着我
Something is holding me back.
对 你就继续让那些是绊着你吧
Right. Keep listening to that something.
我尽量不干涉你的私生活 劳蕾尔
I try to stay out of your personal life, Laurel,
我真不想干涉 但是梅林 奎恩这种人...
I really do, but these guys-- Merlyn, Queen--
他们为人自私 以为可以全凭自己喜欢
I mean, they're selfish. They think they can treat people
对待别人
any way they damn please.
是你 我 还有莎拉
It's you, me, and Sarah.
什么
What?
大厅装饰一新了
I see the halls are decked.
你没事吧
You OK?
我能应付
I'll manage.
大家都还开心吧
Is everyone having a good time?
你确定你要这样做吗 兄弟
You sure you want to do this, man?
或许现在不是
Maybe now is not the best time
当玛莎·斯图尔特的精灵的最好时机
for you to be Martha Stewart's elf.
我的家人需要这个派对 狄格尔
My family needs this party, Diggle.
也就是说我需要
Which means that I need it.
嗨 老兄 西娅邀请我来的
Hey, dude. Thea invited me.
希望你不会介意
I hope that's cool.
这是给你母亲的
These are for your mom.
真圆滑
Smooth.
祝你好运 孩子
Good luck, kid.
谢谢你能过来
Thank you for coming.
奥利弗
Oliver.
你们看上去很棒
You guys look great.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
我们拍张节日照吧
Let's get a holiday photo.
我已经把圣诞贺卡寄出去了 奥利弗
I already sent out our Christmas cards, Oliver.
妈 我们就为自己一家人照张像吧
Mom, let's get a picture just for the 4 of us.
当然
Of course.
你好 奎恩夫人 这是给您的
Excuse me. Mrs. Queen? These are for you.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
我去把花放进水里
I'll--I'll go put this in water.
一切都还好吗
Is everything all right?
我们需要单独谈谈
You and I should talk alone.
你们两个人之间没事吧
Everything OK between the two of you?
没事 会解决的
Yeah. I'm sure it'll work itself out.
真高兴你们两个人都能来
So glad that both of you could make it.
-圣诞快乐 兄弟 -圣诞快乐
- Merry Christmas, man. - Merry Christmas.
-圣诞快乐 -嗨
- Merry Christmas. - Hi.
你们觉得这种奇怪的氛围
So how long do you guys think it'll be
还要持续多久
till this isn't so weird?
我们三个之间的这种
You know, the 3 of us.
其实并不奇怪
It's not weird at all.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
你这是从何说起
An odd accusation coming from you.
你回来的时候说 你不会
When you came home, you said you were through
再调查罗伯特的死因了
investigating Robert's death.
罗伯特是我的老朋友
Robert was my oldest friend.
你以为我是那种
Do you take me for a man
不为自己的挚友报仇的人吗
who wouldn't avenge his best friend's murder?
我以为我会忘记这件事
I thought I could forget about it,
回到正轨
go back to the way things were.
但是你骗了我太多次了 莫伊拉
But you told me too many lies, Moira.
你挪用公♥司♥资金
You embezzled money from the company.
打捞"金牌奎恩"号♥沉船 为什么 莫伊拉
Salvaged the Queen's Gambit. Why, Moira?
到底是为了什么
What was it all for?
为了对付别人
For leverage.
对付谁
Against whom?
到底是谁
Against whom?
你惹怒的那些人
People who you made very angry.
那就让我帮你对抗他们
Well, then let me help you fight them.
我不能对抗他们
I can't fight them.
我也是他们的一员
I am them.
我一直很努力地让自己相信我不是其中一员
I have tried so hard to convince myself that I'm not.
一心去爱你...
And loving you...
是你拯救了我
You were my salvation.
莫伊拉
Moira.
莫伊拉
Moira.
不管你做过什么
Whatever you've done,
不论他们是什么人
and whoever these people are,
都不要再说谎了
the time for lies is over.
你需要告诉我到底发生了什么
You need to tell me exactly what's going on.
我们先去参加派对
Let's just get through the party...
派对结束后我一定把一切都告诉你
and I promise I will tell you everything.
汤米 我想跟奥利弗谈谈可以吗
Tommy, do you mind if I talk to Oliver for a minute?
好 我去拿两杯喝的
Yeah, I'll go grab us a couple drinks.
然后自己都喝掉
And drink them both.
我知道你看到
I know it's probably not
我和汤米在一起可能不好受
easy for you to see Tommy and I together.
请柬上说要带女伴
Ah, the invitation said "Plus one",
又没说不准带劳蕾尔
not minus Laurel.
我一直想和他重新开始生活
I've been wanting to move forward with him,
但有些问题总是困扰着我
but something's been holding me back.
我一直不停找借口
I keep making these excuses;
我爸的原因
that it's my dad,
工作的原因 直到我意识到
it's my work, when really...
是因为你
it's you.
但五年过去了
But for five years,
我不再
I was emotionally...
为此纠缠 因为你死了
off, because you had died.
事实上
And the truth is,
最让我没想到的那个人
the last person that I expected
却让我又重新燃起
to make me feel again...
对感情的希望
has.
我很高兴
I'm happy.
为你们两个
For both of you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
西娅 有件事情想让你知道
Thea, it's something to tell you.
奥利弗
Oliver!
赶紧滚
Hit the road.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
有趣的是 我想问你同样的事
Funny, I was going to ask you the same thing,
因为楼下的派对是我特地
because there's a party going on downstairs
为你准备的
that I threw for you.
我告诉过你 我不想要什么派对
I told you, I didn't want a party.
可你不听
But you didn't care.
因为你有假日综合症
Because you came down with the holiday blues.
几个月来我都想让你对我敞开心扉
I've been trying to get you to open up for months.
这个派对就是为了让我们回忆过往
All this party is doing is bringing back memories
那些我一直试图忘记的过往
I've been trying to forget.
西娅
Thea!
你为什么想忘掉呢
Why would you want to forget?
无论你这场派对有多精彩
No matter how fancy the party is you throw,
都不可能还原我们破裂的家庭
things will never be the way they used to be in our family.
永远也不会
Ever again.
奥利弗
Oliver?
又怎么了
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表