剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
或许我终于能够承认
Maybe I'm finally ready to admit
我也还对你有感觉
that I still have feelings for you, too.
不要 马尔科姆计划铲平贫民区
No! Malcolm is planning to level the glades!
我父亲告诉我他辜负了这座城市
My father, he told me that he failed the city,
但我直到现在才理解他的意思
but I never knew what he meant until now.
我从岛上回来就是为了阻止梅林的计划
Merlyn's plan is what I returned from the island to stop.
不
Oh, no!
你能撑过去的
You can survive this.
活着回家
Make it home.
让一切变得更好
Make it better.
纠正我的错误
Right my wrongs.
爸爸
Dad?!
活下去
Survive.
不 不
No! No!
希望我没伤着你
I hope I didn't hurt you.
至少现在我可以感谢你的救命之恩
At least I can properly thank you now for saving my life.
要是我早知道
If I only knew
你夜里都在除暴安良 就好了
how you were spending your nights...
我希望我能向你解释一切
My hope is that I can explain everything to you
帮助你弄明白
to help you understand.
你谋杀了我爸爸
You murdered my father!
都是因为你 我才沦落至岛上
You sentenced me to that island,
过了生不如死的五年
to five years of hell.
对你的遭遇我真的很抱歉
I am truly sorry for what happened to you.
你知道我也失去过亲人
You know I have lost people.
是啊 你妻子
Yeah, your wife.
你真觉得
Do you really think
铲平贫民区
that you're honoring Tommy's mother
就能纪念汤米的母亲吗
by destroying the glades?
对啊 就像你相信
As surely as you believe
戴上兜帽是在纪念你父亲一样
you're honoring your father with this hood.
每一天
Not a day goes by
我都在思念你的父亲
I don't miss your father.
你很快就会见到他了
You'll see him soon.
你斗不过我的 奥利弗
You can't beat me, Oliver.
不错 你确实比我年轻
Yes, you're younger,
速度敏捷
and you're faster,
但你在我面前似乎一直处于弱势
yet you always seem to come up short against me.
想知道原因吗
Want to know why?
因为你内心中 并不知道
Because you don't know, in your heart,
你是为什么而奋斗
what you're fighting for,
你都愿意牺牲什么 而我知道
what you're willing to sacrifice, and I do.
没人能阻止接下来要发生的事
No one can stop what's about to come.
连治安维护者也不行
Not even the vigilante.
飞机稳定飞行在33000英尺的高空
The plane's holding steady at 33,000 feet.
头儿 这是导弹拦截的范围
That's the range for missile intercept, sir.
将导弹一号♥锁定目标
Lock missile one on target.
导弹一号♥锁定至飞机的热量轨迹
Missile one locked on the jet's heat trail.
听我命令 准备发射
Prepare to launch on my mark.
遵命
Yes, sir.
发射 马上发射导弹
Fire! Fire the missile now!
我收回所有
I take back every joke I made about
嘲笑你在靴子里放跟踪装置的话
you sticking a tracking device in your boot.
费利西蒂在奎恩联合企业
Felicity's at Queen Consolidated.
她还在浏览
She's still going through
从梅林的网络里截获的数据
the data she pulled off Merlyn's network.
有什么发现吗
Did she find anything?
有 地震发生器的设计图纸
Yeah, the design schematics of the earthquake generator.
这样我们就能关闭它
So we can shut it down.
如果我们能及时找到的话
Assuming we find it in time.
费利西蒂 我找到他了
Yeah, Felicity, I got him.
谢天谢地 他还好吗
Thank god. Is he ok?
-挺好的 -好
- Mostly. - Ok.
我就来
I'm on my way.
斯莫克小姐
Miss Smoak.
这么着急赶去哪里啊
Where are you off to in such a hurry?
审讯室
请进
Please.
坐吧
Take a seat.
我倒宁愿站着
You know, I think I'd rather stand.
严重来说 你并不是惯犯 对吧
You're not exactly a hardened criminal, are you?
不 我什么罪都没犯过
No, I'm not any kind of criminal.
那你入侵别人电脑的行为算什么
What do you call computer hacking?
爱好吧
A hobby?
我可没有这种爱好
That I do not engage in.
我这有一大堆
Hey, I got a whole mess of
我搞不懂的电脑数据
computer gobbedly gook that I don't understand,
它可不这样认为
but it says otherwise.
我让我的技术人员检查了
I had my tech guys go through
你在奎恩联合企业的电脑
your computer at Queen Consolidated.
你用它入侵了黑鹰小队的安全系统
You used it to hack into Blackhawk Squad security
调查运往一个名叫人马座公♥司♥的箭支
to research arrows shipped to a company called Sagittarius
而且还分♥析♥了"迷魂"制♥造♥窝点的水样
and to analyze a water sample to tie back to a Vertigo drug lab.
这些案子
These are all cases
都与兜帽男有关
involving... the Hood.
告诉我 费利西蒂
Tell me, Felicity.
我在想什么
What am I thinking?
电♥话♥救了你
Saved by the bell.
稍等
Excuse me.
你好 探长
Hello, Detective.
你居然会打电♥话♥来
It's funny you should call.
我面前正坐着你忠心耿耿的跟班呢
I got your trusty sidekick sitting right in front of me.
我没有跟班
I don't have a sidekick.
我需要帮助时就会打给你
When I need help, I call you.
马尔科姆·梅林计划
Malcolm Merlyn plans to
运用尤尼达克工业的技术
level the glades with a manmade earthquake
引发一场人造地震 摧毁贫民区
using technology from Unidac Industries.
什么
What?
你现在是在拿我找乐子吧
Now you're just trying to have some fun with me.
我不知道梅林具体的时间安排
I don't know what Merlyn's timetable is,
你得赶紧把贫民区的人撤离
so you need to evacuate the glades immediately.
尽量多救些人
Get as many people to safety as you can.
不管你怎么想我 警探
Whatever you think of me, detective,
这次 请你相信我
please...believe this.
听起来你的麻烦比我还大
Sounds like you have bigger problems than me.
别出城
Don't leave town.
我过去也认为治安维持者是个罪犯
You know... I used to think the vigilante was a criminal, too,
但似乎 不管这人是谁
but it seems to me, whoever he is,
为了帮助这个城市的人
he's willing to sacrifice an awful lot
他愿意牺牲很多
to help the people of this city.
有点像个大英雄
Kind of makes him a hero...
不是吗
doesn't it?
威登
看看是谁来了
Look who it is.
我这辈子最好的朋友
My best friend in life.
好啊 兄弟
Hey, buddy.
我听了你的建议
I took your advice, you know.
我去了劳蕾尔家 去争取她
I went to Laurel's, to fight for her.
想象一下我看到
So imagine my surprise
你在那里吻她 有多惊讶
seeing you there, kissing her.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 你才没有
No, you're not.
发生了一些事 跟你父亲有关
Something's happening, and it involves your father.
别扯上我父亲
Keep my father out of this.
还有我的父亲
Our fathers.
他们并非我们以为的那样
They aren't the men we thought they were.
他们一起制定了一个计划
They made a plan together...
要摧毁贫民区
to destroy the glades.
你知道自己在说什么吗
Do you have any idea what you sound like right now?
你父亲要行动了
Your father's going to do it.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表