剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
他认为这样能为你母亲的死复仇
Because he thinks it will avenge your mother's death.
别提我母亲
Do not talk about my mother!
我们之间的区别在于 汤米
The difference between us, Tommy,
当我发现我父亲的真正面目时
is that I didn't find out the truth about my father
已经太晚了
until it was too late.
但在你心底
But you've always known,
一直很清楚
deep down,
你父亲是个什么样的人
you have always known the man he is.
真希望你死在了那座岛上
I wish you would have died on that island.
我们得给导弹重新编程
We need to reprogram the missile.
我不知道要怎么做
I don't know how to reprogram a missile launcher!
-我知道 -小心
- I do. - Watch out!
奥利弗 把芯片放进去
Oliver, put the chip in.
有话快说 我五分钟后有个委员统计会要开
Make it quick, I got a comm stat meeting in five.
死到临头了 我可不能迟到
I don't want to be late for my own funeral.
我得到确切消息
I've got it under good authority
马尔科姆·梅林计划用尤尼达克工业制♥造♥的
that Malcolm Merlyn is planning on leveling the glades
某种地震设备
using some kind of earthquake device
摧毁贫民区
made by Unidac Industries.
你的线人是谁
Who's your source in all this?
治安维持者
The vigilante.
他给我打的电♥话♥
He called me.
已经好几个月了
Has been for the last few months,
好些案子他都帮过忙
he's been helpful on some cases.
你申请了特别小组去抓他
You asked for the task force to catch him.
-你向我发誓会抓他回来 -是的
- You swore to me you'd bring him in. - I know.
我发誓捍卫法律 因为法律不可动摇
I swore to uphold the law, because the law is steady,
始终如一 需要捍卫
the law is unchanging, the law needed to be protected.
但要是它保护不了人♥民♥
But what are laws, rules,
还算什么法律 条规呢
if they don't protect people?
我知道我告诉你这些也许会丢了饭碗
Now listen, I know, I'm throwing away my career
但若是为了拯救人命
by telling you this, but I am willing to sacrifice
我愿意放弃抓捕这家伙
catching this guy if it means saving people's lives!
拜托
Please.
你被停职了
You're suspended.
把你的枪和警徽交给当班的队长
Leave the gun and your badge with the duty sergeant.
-副队 -要么停职 要么监禁
- Lieutenant... - Suspension or incarceration.
自己选
You choose.
别再骗我了 妈妈
No more lies, Mom.
那个事业
The undertaking.
我们得阻止它
We need to stop it.
我的所说所为都是为了
Everything I have ever said or done
保护你和你妹妹
has been to protect you and your sister.
那贫民区那些人呢
What about all those people in the glades?
我不是他们的母亲
I'm not their mother.
-我和马尔科姆谈过了 -什么
- I spoke to Malcolm. - You what?!
他可能会杀了你的
He could have killed you.
他就杀了你父亲
He killed your father.
不 不是他杀的
No, he didn't.
"金牌"号♥沉没之后
After the "Gambit" went down,
我和爸爸都活着上了救生艇
Dad and I both made it to the life raft.
我们漂流了好几天
And then we drifted, for days.
最后 水和粮不够
In the end, there wasn't enough
我们俩吃的了
food and water for both of us.
所以他饮弹自尽了
So he shot himself in the head.
我不想听
I don't want to hear this.
他为了让我活下去
He sacrificed himself...
牺牲了自己的生命
so that I could live.
你真觉得
Do you really think
在我知道你为了我
that I could go on living
牺牲了这么多人命之后
knowing that you sacrificed
还能好好活下去吗
thousands more in my name?
妈妈
Mom.
求你了
Please.
你得帮我阻止马尔科姆
You have to help me stop Malcolm.
我们得弄清楚那个设备在哪
We need to know where the device is.
马尔科姆
Malcolm.
有事吗
How can I help you?
我知道了
I see.
好 感谢告知
Yes, thank you for calling.
怎么了
What is it?
马尔科姆加快了进程
Malcolm's accelerated his timetable.
事业计划会在
The undertaking is...
今晚实施
is happening tonight.
你要去哪
Where you going?
这个家里总要有人来了结此事
Somebody in this family needs to put an end to this.
无论付出何种代价
Whatever the cost.
我醒来的时候你已经走了
I woke up and you were gone.
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry about that.
奥利弗 我努力让自己不要去想
Oliver, I'm trying not to think
我们又重蹈覆辙 你又害怕了
that our history's repeating; that you're scared again.
不
No.
不是这样
That's not it.
那你能不能告诉我你到底怎么了
Then will you tell me what's going on with you?
一直以来
There are so many things
我有好多事
that I have wanted to tell you
想告诉你
for so long.
我从没跟你说过在那个岛上发生了什么
I never told you what happened to me on the island.
你不用说
You didn't have to.
我知道那个岛改变了你
I can see that it changed you.
问题就在这
That's the thing.
劳蕾尔 它并没有
Laurel, it didn't.
那五年并没有改变我
Those five years didn't change me.
而是 抹去了所有
They just... they scraped away
本不属于我的东西
all the things that I wasn't,
还原了我的本性
and revealed the person I always was,
而你一直
which is the person...
坚信我是这样的人
that's who you always saw.
我不知道你是怎么看到的
I don't know how you saw it,
但你确实做到了
but you did.
我生命中的所有人都与我想象的不同
Nobody in my life is who I thought they were...
除了你
Except you.
劳蕾尔 帮我一个忙
Laurel, I need you to do something for me.
今晚不要去贫民区
Stay out of the glades tonight.
为什么
Why?
你很快就知道了
You'll know soon.
无论如何都会知道
One way or the other.
我要走了
I have to go.
结束了
It's over.
我是说我和劳蕾尔
Laurel and me, I mean.
她又和奥利弗在一起了 总是这样
She's with Oliver, again. Always.
真遗憾 儿子
I'm sorry, son.
而且他还说
Yeah, and he said
你要毁了贫民区什么的
you wanted to nuke the glades or something.
真是有趣
You know, it's funny,
威士忌都无法让我相信这事
Scotch doesn't make it any more believable.
你的"圣♥战♥"结束后
Maybe after your jihad,
我们可以一起吃牛排
we can grab some steaks.
是真的 汤米
It's true, Tommy.
所以我才关掉了你妈妈的诊所
It's the reason I closed your mother's clinic.
我不想看到它被夷为平地
I didn't want to see it leveled.
什么
What?
我有东西要给你听
I have something I'd like you to listen to.
你妈妈死的那晚
The night your mother died,
给我打过电♥话♥
she called me.
我被她的一个语♥音♥留言吵醒
I awoke to a voicemail from her.
爸
Dad...
这是她留给我最后的礼物
Her final gift to me.
马尔科姆 我有麻烦了
Malcolm, I'm in trouble.
我跟他说可以拿走我所有东西
I told--I told him to take everything.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表