剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
在俱乐部害死了一名女孩
It killed a girl in the club.
就像当初它差点害死西娅一样
Just like it almost killed Thea.
那你打算怎么做呢 去找"伯爵"吗
Ok, what are you think? We should pay the Count a visit?
我已经去找过他了 没收获
He was my first visit. Waste of time.
他 疯疯癫癫的
He's...sumasshedshiy.
但是只有他知道"迷魂"的配方
Since he was the only one that knew the forumla for Vertigo,
所以我现在毫无头绪
I don't... I don't even know where to begin.
太好了 你们在这儿
Good, you're here.
你们当然在这儿了 不然还能在哪
Of course you're here. Where else would you be?
你们俩爱死这地方了
You clearly love it down here.
你们得看看这个
You got to see this.
我现在正在事发现场
I'm here at the scene where police say
警方称一名精神病患者几个小时前逃走了
a disturbed patient escaped only hours ago.
事件发生之后
Authorities issued an immediate lockdown
星城政♥府♥已经下令
at the Starling County Institute
立即封锁这间精神病院
for Mental Health following the breakout.
警方提醒市民
Police are warning people to
不要与毒品贩"伯爵"接触
avoid contact with the drug dealer known as the Count.
看来他也没那么疯癫嘛
Not so crazy after all, huh?
星城精神病院
我负责给他开药 他一直在旁边嘟囔
I was administering his meds. He was babbling.
他像往常一样咆哮 然后突然一言不发
His usual ranting, then he's ice cold.
是他逼我的
He overpowered me.
他强迫我帮助他从维修出口逃走
He forced me to take him out through the maintenance exit.
你不是说他并没有任何威胁吗
I thought he was harmless. Basically a vegetable, you said.
我知道 这意味着...
I know, which means...
我在过去几个月跟他谈过好几次
I've interviewed him dozens of times in the past few months.
被一个病人这样耍得团团转
To be decieved by a patient so completely--
别担心 我们会找到他的
Don't worry. We'll find him.
等他进了监狱可就没那么容易逃走了
He's going to find prison a lot harder to break out of.
探长
Detective...
他是个危险人物
he's dangerous.
别低估了他
Don't underestimate him.
监控录像那边有什么发现吗
Did we get anything from the security cameras?
据这里的护理员说没有异常
Not according to the orderly here.
他们为了削减开支 早就拆除监控器了
Due to budget cuts, the cameras were the first to go.
这真是不可理喻
That is unbelievable.
不过我们在别处有了个新发现
There's another angle.
维罗妮卡·斯巴克斯
Veronica Sparks,
那个从威登酒吧出来后死了的姑娘
the dead girl from verdant?
-怎么了 -我查了一下她的手♥机♥
- Yeah? - I checked her LUDs.
她死前最后一个短♥信♥联♥系♥的人是汤米·梅林
The last person she texted before she died was Tommy Merlyn.
他不是说不认识这个女孩吗
He said he didn't know her.
他两次被控藏♥毒♥ 一次还是蓄意的
Merlyn has two collars for possession, one with intent.
没错 但那是五年多以前的事了
Yeah, that was over five years ago.
星城精神病院
他或许只是比较擅长脱罪而已
Maybe he's just better at not getting himself arrested.
劳蕾尔说自从他爸冻结他的基金后
Well, Laurel says he's changed ever since
他就改过自新了
his father cut him off.
江山易改 本性难移啊
Yeah, a leopard and his spots, you know?
或许在俱乐部里推销"迷魂"
Maybe pushing Vertigo at his new club
只是他保持生活风格的一种方式
is a way of maintaining his old lifestyle.
是啊 去追查梅林也是让我
Yeah, or maybe going after Meryln's
女儿再度跟我冷战的好方法 希尔特
a great way to get my daughter to stop speaking to me again, Hilt.
昆汀 你知道我理解你的苦衷
Look, Quentin, you know I get that.
但我告诉你 凭着直觉
But here's the thing-- on a hunch,
我查了俱乐部的银行账户
I subpeoned the club's bank accounts.
他们的账面上有一万美金的缺口
There's ten large missing from their operating expenses.
你觉得梅林用这笔钱去买♥♥"迷魂"了
You think Merlyn spent that money on Vertigo?
我只是很费解这么多钱上哪儿去了
I think I can't explain how that much money just gets misplaced.
这事儿我会继续查的
Look, I'll take a run at it.
你就别插手了
Keep you out of it.
不 这事儿应该我来
No. I should do it.
你想要什么
What you need?
瞧瞧
All right.
黑人哥给你们把"迷魂"给买♥♥回来了
The person of color has successfully purchased your drugs.
别这么说嘛 我可自告奋勇过
For the record, I offered.
跟踪器何时会开始起效
How will we know when the tracker is active?
已经起效了 我们在钞票上放置的单丝
It already is. I'm getting a good signal
已经开始发射信♥号♥♥了
off the monofilament strips we placed in the bills.
毒品钱就像鸽子 总能找到回去的路
Drug money's like a pigeon--it always finds its way home.
我们可以通过这些钞票找到"伯爵"
We can follow the money all the way back to the Count.
继续追踪
Keep tracking it.
这些"迷魂"你打算怎么处置呢
Well, what are you going to do with all the vertigo you bought?
想嗨一下吗 费利西蒂
Plan on having a party, Felicity?
我唯一一次接触毒品还是在我大一那年
My only experience with drugs was an encounter
不小心吃了大♥麻♥蛋糕
with a pot brownie my freshman year-- by mistake.
本来应该挺有趣的 可惜我对坚果过敏
Which could have been fun, except I'm allergic to nuts.
一枪爆头
All right, head shot.
他又动手了 这回是一位参议员
Kills again, this time a U.S. Senator.
在哪儿追踪到他的
Where have you been tracking him?
没多远 我用弗洛伊德·罗通这个别名
Not very far. I ran his Floyd Lawton alias
查了所有相关的法律数据库
through every conceivable law enforcement database.
他给一个叫阿尔贝托·加西亚的人
He's made a series of calls to
-打了好几个电♥话♥ -好
- an Alberto Garcia. - Huh.
根据国♥家♥安♥全♥局的纪录
According to NSA,
加西亚是一个黑社会的"江湖百晓生"
Garcia's a reputed underworld talent scout.
死亡射手杀的人都是他决定的
He books all the deadshot's hits.
其实没查到什么东西
It's not much to go on, but...
没关系 这已经很有用了 谢谢你
Yeah, but it's something, Felicity, thanks.
你不觉得我们应该告诉奥利弗吗
Don't you think Oliver should know?
不 这是我的私事
No, this is personal.
罗通的事情我自己来解决
Lawton is my problem to deal with.
你怎么来了
What brings you by?
你来了 想一起吃晚饭吗
Hey, would you like some dinner?
你女儿点的泰国菜太多了
Your daughter ordered way too much Thai food.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
事实上 我来是有正事要谈
This is a business visit, actually.
关于那个斯帕克斯女孩的案子
I got some follow up questions
我有几个问题想问你
on the Sparks girl's death.
问吧 那女孩在车祸前去过酒吧
Sure. The girl was in the club before she got run-over.
你说过你不认识她
You said you didn't know her, but, um,
但她手♥机♥里的最后一条短♥信♥是发给你的
but the last text off her phone was to you.
不是吧 因为
Really? Because, uh...
短♥信♥记录
那我可有麻烦了
Well, I'll be damned.
发自:V·斯巴克斯
能帮我牵线吗
我没回复她
Huh. Well, I didn't reply.
我一晚上要收到上百条这样的短♥信♥
I get a hundred texts like this a night.
大家都想去酒吧玩
People wanting to get into the club.
所以她说的"能帮我牵线吗"是这个意思
So that's what she meant by, "Can you hook me up?"
不然还能是什么意思
What else would it be about?
你的酒吧银行账户上少了一万美金
$10,000 is missing from your club's bank accounts.
钱花到哪儿了
What'd you spend the money on?
不清楚 应该是哪里算错了
No idea. There must be some sort of bookkeeping error.
我就这么说吧
Ok, let me put this another way,
要是你用那些钱来买♥♥"迷魂"
if you spent that money on Vertigo
-从而"钩住"你的客源 -爸
- so that you could "hook up" your clientele-- - Dad!
那你现在最好配合警♥察♥的调查
then the best thing for you right now is to cop to it, ok?
你别管这事
Get out in front of this.
什么都别说
Don't say anything.
我是想...
I am trying to--
履行你的职责吗 没错 我知道
To do your job? Yeah, I know.
我也一样
And this is me doing mine.
劳蕾尔 我知道我又表现得像个不赞同的父亲
Laurel, I know I look like the disapproving father again.
但是我不来问 别的警♥察♥就会来
But I came down here so another cop wouldn't.
你明白吗
You understand?
汤米 我
Tommy, I...
我不想吃了
I'm not hungry anymore.
把手举起来
Hold it hand up.
掌心朝向我
Palm facing me.
击打水面
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表