剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I guess you're not hitting the party circuit anymore.
我还是会去狂欢
I still go to raves.
不过现在都是去工作
I just go undercover now.
还得稍微注意点穿着
And I have to dress slightly more appropriately
-才能藏好我的警徽和佩枪 -没错
- to hide my badge and gun. - Right.
你为什么要找扫毒组警♥察♥呢 奥利弗
So what do you need with a vice cop, Oliver?
迷魂
Vertigo.
对 我在电视上看到你妹妹了 抱歉
Right. I saw your sister on TV. I'm sorry.
法官想用她来杀鸡儆猴
The judge is trying to make an example of her.
所以我在想
So I was thinking,
如果你能找出♥卖♥♥♥毒品的家伙
if you could find the person selling the drugs,
或许能帮西娅转移一下注意力
might take some of the heat off Thea.
说得容易啊
Easier said than done.
我做了点调查 找到了个名字
Did some digging and came up with a name.
"伯爵"
Um, The Count?
奥利弗 这个代号♥我们已经知道好几个月了
Oliver, we've known about The Count for months.
我希望信息能再多些
I wish this was thicker,
但我们能搜集到的也只有这些了
but we really don't have much on him.
很想说我们能在你妹妹庭审之前逮捕他
Love to say we're going to catch him before your sister's trial,
但可能性非常小
but it's highly unlikely.
我轮班要迟到了
Oh, I am late for my shift.
如果你有这家伙的任何消息
Well, if you hear of anything about this guy,
就 通知我一声
just...let me know?
我一直很欣赏你这么在意你妹妹
I always loved how much you cared about your sister.
但别插手警♥察♥处理警事 行吗
But leave the policing to the police, ok?
好的
Ok.
奎恩想干什么
What did Queen want?
老朋友罢了 她妹妹出事了
He's an old friend, sister's jammed up.
还有什么事吗 警长
Anything else, sergeant?
没了
No.
你得找个裁缝补补了
You need a tailor.
你知道兜帽男吧
You know about the hood guy.
他刚才围堵我了
He just cornered me, man.
兜帽男
The hood guy?
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
我知道
Oh, I know.
你怎么可能泄露连自己都不知道的秘密呢
You can't divulge secrets you don't know.
但是
But...
必须要杀鸡儆猴
examples must be made.
这是最精纯的"迷魂"
Vertigo, in its purest form.
直接注射进血液
When injected directly into the bloodstream,
会影响丘脑
it affects the thalamus region of your brain.
那里是痛觉感受器
Which is where all of the information
接收信息的地方
from your pain receptors is collected.
无疑你现在感到浑身剧痛
No doubt you're in excruciating pain.
但其实 却不是
But actually, you're not.
你的大脑欺骗了你
You just think you are.
我看到有人痛了好几天
I've seen it last for days,
直到心脏停跳
until finally the heart gives out.
还剩一颗子弹
One bullet left.
你可以开枪打死我
Now, you can use that bullet to shoot me
为自己报仇
and take your revenge,
或者 吞枪自尽
or...you could shoot yourself.
你自己选吧
It's your choice.
兜帽男
The hood.
要来对付我
Coming for me.
真有意思
Interesting.
奎恩吸毒案进入庭审
我发现你不太爱睡懒觉
I'm learning you're not much of a morning snuggler.
我发现你正午之前
And I'm learning that you don't like to wake up
不会起床
at any hour that ends in a.m.
没错
That's true. Yeah.
那你整天忙于律师的工作
So if you're busy being a lawyer all day
我又整夜忙于管理夜店
and I'm managing a night club all night,
我们要什么时候见面啊
when exactly do we get to see each other?
我来开门 你坐着
I got it. Stay.
嗨 西娅现在还好吗
Hey, how-- how is Thea holding up?
她还好 谢谢关心
She's doing OK. Thank you.
事实上
Um...actually, I--
我是来找劳蕾尔的
I came to talk to Laurel.
谢谢你昨天来法庭
Thank you for coming to court yesterday.
客气了
Yeah, of course.
但我觉得法官
But I don't think the judge is willing
是不会让步的 对犯人坚持强硬立场
to move off his position. Taking a hard line
能为他的改选增添胜算
against criminals is a platform for his reelection.
我需要你跟你父亲谈谈
I need you to talk to your father.
他在司法体制内 也许他能说服
He's inside the system, and...maybe he cashes in
布拉克法官
a chip with Judge Brackett,
让他不要处处针对西娅
gets him off throwing the book at Thea.
奥利弗 我不
Oliver, I don't--
劳蕾尔 我这边也在努力 但
Laurel, I am working on something on my end, but...
要是失败的话
if it doesn't work out,
要帮我妹妹就只能靠你了
this is my best chance to help my sister.
拜托
Please.
我看看我能帮上什么
I'll see what I can do.
但不能保证
But no promises.
谢谢
Thank you.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
爸爸 我知道你看不惯奥利弗
Dad, I know how you feel about Oliver.
那你何必还来让我做这事
Then why would you even ask me to do this.
因为西娅 她才十八岁
Because Thea, she's only 18 years old.
那就是成人了 她该承担后果了
Which makes her an adult. She can take her medicine.
也是时候让奎恩家的人承担后果了
It's about time someone in the Queen family did.
那兰斯家呢
What about the Lance family?
一个年轻女孩发泄情绪
A young girl acting out,
举止鲁莽 不计后果
engaging in reckless behavior,
听着耳熟吗
does that sound familiar?
劳蕾尔 别说了
Laurel, don't go there.
西娅 和我记忆中的莎拉很像
Thea, she's just like I remember Sarah.
我印象中你妹妹不是这样的
That is not how I remember your sister.
那是因为你记忆中的她
That's because you remember her
是你希望她成为的样子
the way that you wish she had been,
而不是她实际的样子
not the way that she actually was.
她不是你想象出来的那个圣人
She's not the saint that you make her out to be.
我知道她因为入店行窃被捕
I know she was arrested for shoplifting
而你让她消除了罪名
and I know you made it go away.
也许我让她去坐牢
Well, maybe if I let her go to jail,
奎恩就不能带她上那艘该死的船了
Queen wouldn't have had her on that damn boat.
爸爸 你说得好像他绑♥架♥了她
Dad, you make it sound like he kidnapped her.
一直以来 我和你将莎拉的死归咎于奥利弗
For so long, you and I have blamed Oliver for Sarah's death,
但莎拉也有错
but Sarah's to blame, too.
当我看着西娅时
When I look at Thea,
仿佛能看到莎拉的潜质
I see Sarah's potential in her.
还有她的缺陷
And her flaws, too.
没错 西娅是犯了错
Yes, Thea made a mistake.
但她经受的太多了
But she's been through a lot.
她失去了父亲和哥哥
She lost a father and a brother.
她需要的不是坐牢
She doesn't need prison.
是帮助
She needs help.
所以求您
So please...
我去打几个电♥话♥
I'll make some calls.
我在阿富汗的时候见过许多
I've seen a fair amount of cyrillic back in Afghanistan
苏联人留下的斯拉夫字母
left over by the Soviets.
这里是俄♥国♥人的地盘吗
Is this Russian owned?
这里是俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥
This is the not so hidden headquarters
在星城不太隐秘的总部
for the Starling City chapter of the Bratva.
狄格尔
Diggle...
无论我说什么
Whatever I say,
无论发生什么
whatever goes down,
顺其自然
just go with it.
很高兴再次见面
Zdravstvuyte.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表