剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
还不算太糟糕的开始
That's not too bad for an opening.
如果他们再不给我们安排座位
If they don't seat us soon,
我就到网上去给他们差评
I'm going to write a horrible review online.
让我来试试
Let me see what I can do.
嗨 这件卡沃利你穿着真漂亮
Hey. I'm loving the cavalli.
看 我是汤米·梅林
Uh, look, I'm Tommy Merlyn.
有办法能让我们提前进去吗
Is there any way that we can go to the head of the class?
有预约吗
Is there?
有位置了通知我们 好吗
Let us know when our table's ready, ok?
不如你先吃点
Maybe you can eat
吧台后面的花生什么的
some of those fancy peanuts from behind the bar.
嘿
Hey!
嗨 奥利弗 这位是
Hey, Oliver and someone.
汤米 劳蕾尔 这是海伦娜
Tommy, Laurel, this is Helena.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
- Nice to meet you. - Pleasure.
我也是
Likewise.
你看起来真漂亮
You look beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
奎恩先生 你的桌子已经安排好了
Mr. Queen, your table is ready.
我们的什么时候才能好
When is our table gonna be ready?
轮到你们的时候
When it is.
要不你们和我们一起吧
Why don't you both join us?
不必了吧 我们就随便喝一杯
No, no, we're just gonna have a drink and
-我们很乐意 -你确定吗
- We'd love to. - Are you sure?
我确定我很饿了
I'm sure I'm hungry.
这
That...
这好极了 听上去不错
That'll be great. That sounds great.
去吧
There you go.
我差点忘了有次你把你♥爸♥妈的泳池灌满了啤酒
I had forgotten that you filled your parents' pool with beer.
用了多少箱啤酒来着
How many cases did that take?
大约有一千箱吧
Roughly a thousand or so.
你知道吗 他爸爸气得要命
You know, his father was so pissed,
我以为他真的要把你淹进去
I thought he was actually going to drown you in it.
是啊 被啤酒淹死
Yeah, well, death by beer,
也算不错的死法了 对吧 海伦娜
there's worse ways to go. Right, Helena?
没有什么好的死法
Well, there are no good ways to die.
你和汤米是怎么认识的
So, uh, how did you and Tommy meet?
事实上 我们认识都是从...
Actually, we've all known each other since--
我们从小就认识了
We've all known each other forever.
你们三个有很多故事啊
You 3 have a lot of history.
有时觉得有点太多了
Sometimes a little too much.
那么 你的夜店开得顺利吗
So, how's the night club coming along?
比我想象的要慢一点 我最近挺忙的
Slower than I expected it to. I've, uh, I've been busy.
那你肯定希望有人能帮你吧
Well, then you must be happy to have the extra help, then.
-此话怎讲 -劳蕾尔 我确信奥利弗
- What do you mean? - Laurel, I'm sure that Oliver
现在应该不想谈工作的事
doesn't want to talk about work right know.
你没问过他
You didn't ask him?
问我什么
Ask me what?
汤米想 汤米想和你谈谈
Tommy wanted...Tommy said that he was gonna talk to you
到你的夜店打工的事儿
about working for you at your night club.
真的吗
Really?
不好意思 我以为你不想
Sorry. I didn't think that you wanted
要有任何责任
any responsibility at all.
是啊 这种鬼话谁信啊
Oh, yeah, who'd believe that?
你不是一直想要和汤米一起合伙吗
You've always wanted to get into business with Tommy.
我是说 还记得我们那次去阿斯彭
I mean, don't you remember when we went to Aspen
你们不是想要一起开家滑雪旅馆吗
and you wanted to open a ski lodge?
那次去阿斯彭我唯一记得的
The only thing that I remember from Aspen
就是你♥爸♥知道我们同床共枕以后暴跳如雷
was your father being furious we shared a room with one bed.
等等
Wait, um...
所以你们以前在一起过
So you two were together...
然后你和他最好的朋友约会
and now you're dating his best friend?
是啊 我们就像是演真人秀 不是吗
Yeah, we're just prime for a reality show, aren't we?
汤米 你来我这儿工作 肯定会很有意思
Tommy, you working for me, that could be fun.
我感觉不太好 我要出去透透气
I don't feel so good. I'm gonna step outside.
我得去看看他
I should probably go check on him.
海伦娜 很高兴认识你
Helena, it was very nice to meet you.
汤米 你干嘛不开心
Tommy, why are you so upset?
你为什么一定要和奥利弗说工作的事情
Why did you have to say something to Oliver about the job?
这本来是你应该做的
You were supposed to talk to him.
但我不想说
Well, I hadn't.
好吧 我没发现 我只是想帮忙
Ok, I didn't realize. I was only trying to help.
不 你是想让奥利弗来帮忙
No, you were trying to get Oliver to help.
这就是你 总是奔向你的白马王子
It's typical Laurel. Always running to a white knight.
是奥利弗和劳蕾尔
It's Oliver and Laurel.
一直都是
It always has been.
这点不会改变的
That's not gonna change.
我和奥利弗已经结束了
Oliver and I are over.
真的吗 可你看上去
Oh, really? Because you
真的很不喜欢他的新女朋友
seemed awfully bothered by his new girlfriend.
难道我应该喜欢她吗
What, am I supposed to like her?
我不想成为奥利弗的慈善对象 知道吗
I do not want to be Oliver's charity case, OK?
这会每天提醒我
To every day be reminded
我不能给你他能给的一切
that I can't give you everything he could?
知道吗 失去你
You know, losing a fortune
比失去财富更让我难过
I think is going to be easier than losing you,
我们何不到此为止呢
So why don't we just stop now.
我很抱歉
Hey. I'm sorry.
我怎么会知道
How am I supposed to know
桌上氛围会变得那么奇怪
it's gonna get so weird in there?
不 是我抱歉 抱歉我竟然听了你的话
No, I'm sorry. Sorry I ever listened to you.
海伦娜 你...
Helena, what--
你知道我的痛苦经历
You know what I've been through.
我告诉过你我不能再受伤了
I told you I couldn't be hurt again.
我没想伤害你
I'm not trying to hurt you.
那让我和你的挚爱一起吃饭
So, making me have dinner with the love of your life
是什么意思 奥利弗
is what, Oliver?
劳蕾尔就是那个和你关系变得太认真的女孩
Laurel was the girl things were getting too serious with,
你就是在这个女孩的妹妹坟墓前打动我的
the girl whose sister's grave you used to manipulate me.
我看到你看她的眼神了
I saw the way you looked at her.
那种爱是至死不渝的
That kind of love doesn't die.
你还爱她
You still love her.
不爱了
I don't.
住手
You. Don't.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
我不想再说了
I am done talking.
我是来道歉的
I came to apologize.
我知道你只是想帮我
I know you were just trying to help.
是我没有做好面对现实的准备
I guess I wasn't ready to face reality.
我和你之间刚刚开始这段新关系
This is just so new, you and me,
所以我不想让你看到...
and I didn't want you to see...
我害怕了
I'm scared.
我都快30岁了 但是至今没有
I'm almost 30 years old and I've never been given
对自己的生活负过一点责任
an ounce of responsibility in my life.
而你呢 总是干劲十足
You, you are driven
聪明伶俐 即使我没有破产
and intelligent. You're a million times too good for me,
我也远远配不上你
even before I was broke.
可是现在 我能拿出手的
And now I have absolutely nothing
真是什么都没有了
to bring to whatever this is.
我从未在乎过钱
I never cared about the money.
说实话 亿万富翁
And truth be told, billionaire
真的不是你的魅力之处
was your least attractive quality.
很抱歉 让你和奥利弗工作的事
I am so sorry if I pushed you too hard
我把你逼得太紧了
on the job with Oliver.
我是觉得你跟着他工作是个不错的主意
I just--I thought you working for him was a good idea
毕竟他是你的朋友
because he's your friend.
找朋友帮忙是理所应当的
And it's OK to ask a friend for help.
这样你也不会失去你的威望
You won't lose your street cred.
失去威望我无所谓
I'm happy to lose my street cred.
我只是不想失去你
I just don't want to lose you.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表