剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我的人 我的任务
My men. My mission.
任务
Mission?
这里又不是阿富汗
This isn't Afghanistan.
我知道
Oh, don't I know that.
在那里我们有几百万美金的
Over there we were trusted with millions of dollars
武器和人力
in weapons and personnel.
那时我们是征服者
We were conquerors.
现在我们是拿着电击棒的小保姆
Now we're nannies with tasers.
所以你们就能去偷
So that gives you the right to steal,
去杀害无辜百姓吗
to kill innocent civilians?
我不会说服你相信我是对的
I'm not gonna convince you I'm right.
我会说服你加入我们团队
I am gonna convince you to join the team.
现在我知道你疯了
Yeah, now I know you're crazy.
今晚早些时候本来是我们最后一次行动
Earlier tonight was supposed to be our last score,
但因为兜帽男 黄了
but because of the hood guy, we struck out.
现在我们少了一个人
Now we're down a man.
好消息是你有能力补上他的位置
Good thing you're qualified to take his place.
泰德 我觉得你说服人的能力
Ted, I think your convincing
有待提高啊
is gonna have to be a lot more convincing.
收到
Copy that.
卡瓦诺
Cavanaugh.
卡莉
Carly.
你这个贱♥人♥
You son of a bitch.
不
No!
别 别 等等
Don't! Don't! Wait!
-别 -诺克斯
- Don't. - Knox.
你们今晚都要死 约翰
You both can die tonight, John.
除非我们同坐一条船
Or once we do this, we're on a plane
她就能回去陪你侄子
and she can go home to your nephew.
由你决定
It's your call.
我们走
Come on, let's go.
你不该那么做的 狄格
Well, you shouldn't have done that, Dig.
现在你得眼睁睁看着我们杀死你的女友
Now you gotta watch us kill your pretty little girlfriend.
不 求你了
No! Please don't!
伙计们 你们忘了一件事
You're forgetting one thing, guys.
是吗 什么事
Oh, yeah, what's that?
我才是拿着手榴弹的人
I'm the one with the grenade.
卡莉 快离开这
Carly, get out of there!
不许动
Freeze!
放下武器 泰德
Drop it, Ted,
不然 我发誓我会
or I swear...
不要 装腔作势
Don't...posture.
你不会这么做的
You're not gonna do it.
你不能
You can't.
从你的眼睛就能看出来
I can see it in your eyes.
你来晚了
You're late.
你知道我要来
You knew I was coming?
下次在别人身上装窃听器
Next time you plant a bug on someone,
就不要让对方察觉
be more subtle about it.
尽管我希望你能相信我
I wish you trusted me, though.
我相信你 狄格尔
I trust you, Diggle.
但他们不会
But them, never.
你该走了
You should get out of here.
约翰
John!
卡莉 你还好吗
Carly. You ok?
我们是警♥察♥ 放下武器
This is the police! Drop your weapon!
西娅
Oh, Thea.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
是的 我没事
Yeah. Yeah. I'm fine.
只是有点头痛
I'm just headachy, really.
我的车 它 它是
The car--is--is it--
西娅 别管车了
Thea, the car isn't important right now.
你知道发生了什么吗 亲爱的
Do you remember what happened, sweetheart?
我不想看到你
You go away.
西娅 别这样
Thea, please.
我说了我没事
I said I'm fine.
你♥爸♥现在开始给我打电♥话♥了
Your father's even beginning to call me now.
不要浪费时间
Don't waste your minutes.
你父亲虽然是个混♥蛋♥ 但他还是你父亲
Your father is a jerk, but he's still your father.
我想他只是想
I think in his own way,
他以为这么做可以保护你
I think he sees himself as protecting you somehow.
是啊 他利用我过世母亲给自己辩护
Yeah. He is really good at using my dead mother
这招很绝啊
for an excuse for being a jerk.
你从没提起过你的母亲
You never talk about your mother.
我那时才八岁 我记不清
I was only 8 and I don't remember much
发生的事情
about what happened.
但在那之后
But after...
我父亲将我完全拒之门外
my father completely shut me out.
然后自己走掉了
And then he went away.
他走了有一两年
He was gone for maybe a year or two.
我那时才八岁他竟离开了我
I was 8 and he left me.
我看清了他的真面目
That is who my father is.
他只考虑自己
He only cares about himself.
警♥察♥没有难为你吧
Cops give you a hard time?
没有 我跟他们解释
Nah. I explained to them to
我和盖纳只是共同服役的伙伴
me and Gaynor were old war buddies.
他企图拉我入伙
He tried to rope me in...
被我拒绝后 他就绑♥架♥了卡莉
When I refused, he kidnapped Carly,
我所做的一切都是被胁迫的
everything else happened under duress.
我搞砸了 奥利弗
I screwed up, Oliver.
很显然盖纳已不是我想象中的人了
Obviously Gaynor wasn't who I thought he was.
我错了
I was wrong.
是啊 但
Yeah, but...
但你也有对的时候
You were right, too.
当你跟我说
When you told me that I
我宁愿信任那名单也不愿信任你
trusted the list more than I trusted you...
狄格尔 事实上 当我从那孤岛回来后
Diggle, the truth is, after what happened to me on the island...
我很难再去信任...任何事情
It's difficult for me to trust...anything.
但你却可以
But you do.
这也是我为什么选你当我的搭档
And that reminded me why I chose you as my partner.
因为你总是看到人性最好的一面
It's because you see the best in people.
泰德·盖纳
我也学到了一些东西
I learned something, too.
要不是你告诉我 我永远也不想了解
Until you tell me, I'll never want to know
名单上的其他人
what other names are in this book.
她向我保证了她没有欺骗沃尔特
She promised me she's not cheating on Walter.
难道我会相信那女人说的话吗
Like I would trust anything that woman says.
奎恩小姐 西娅·奎恩
Miss Queen! Thea Queen?
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
我们接到你医生的电♥话♥
We received a call from your doctor.
在这起交通事故中
In the event of a vehicular accident,
他们需要报告
They're required to report to result
驾驶人毒性分♥析♥的结果
of the driver's tox screen.
我们发现奎恩小姐吸食了一种叫"迷魂"的毒品
Miss Queen tested positive for a narcotic called Vertigo.
这不是贫民窟那卖♥♥的毒品吗
The drug they're using in the glades?
西娅·奎恩在吸食毒品后驾车
Thea Queen, you're under arrest
你现已被捕
for driving under the influence of narcotics.
你知道为什么我的人
Do you know why my men
都要戴面罩吗 奎恩先生
wear balaclavas, Mr. Queen?
因为它盖住了除了眼睛之外的部分
Because it masks everything but the eyes.
通过一个人的眼睛就能发现真♥相♥
In a man's eyes, one can always find the truth.
你不惜冒险去救你的朋友
You risked everything to save your friend.
即使我已经提醒你这个人不可靠
Someone I warned you about,
你却仍然相信他
yet you trusted him.
但你的信任摆错了位置
But that trust was misplaced.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表