剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我不是说事情会很容易
Well... I'm not saying that it's gonna be easy...
但是如果你需要个依靠的话 我随时都在
but I'm here for you if you need someone to lean on.
两个人在一起的时候就是这样
That's what people do when they're together.
男女朋友的那种在一起吗
Together like boyfriend-girlfriend?
别毁了这个美好的瞬间
Mm. Do not ruin this moment.
你一直进行地挺顺利的
It was going so well for you.
没想到你今晚会找我
Didn't expect to hear from you tonight.
出了什么事吗
Something happen?
我想你是对的
I think you were right.
好吧 哪件事
OK. About which part?
所有的事
All of it.
我应该听你的
I should have listened to you.
奥利弗 你说你想帮她改变
Oliver, you said you wanted to help her change.
可事实是 她已经改变了
The thing is, she already did change.
她父亲杀了她的未婚夫的时候
When her father killed her fiance,
她就已经变得既黑暗又扭曲了
she changed into something dark and twisted.
现在你已经明白了 是不是
You see that now, don't you?
不是...不是我不明白 狄格尔
It's not that I--it's not that I couldn't see it, Diggle.
我是...不想明白
I didn't--I didn't want to.
我自己过着双重生活 要做到这点
I'm living a double life, and to do that,
我就得和所有我爱的人
I'm taking all these people that I love
保持好距离
and I'm putting them at arm's length.
我放弃了很多 所以...
I'm giving up a lot, so maybe--
我以为是世界欠我的
maybe I thought the universe owed me one.
可是今晚我看着她的眼睛
But I looked in her eyes tonight,
却无法阻止她越过那条线
and I can't stop her from going over the edge.
她...她早就已经过界了
She's--she's already past it.
出了什么事
快离开 快离开
复仇的时候要挖两个坟墓
一个为敌人
一个为自己
我不懂汉语
I don't speak Chinese,
所以我就当你说再见了吧
so I'm just gonna assume you said good-bye.
告诉你的情妇 弗兰克·波提纳尔向她问好
Tell your mistress Frank Bertinelli sends his regards.
您找我有什么事吗 斯蒂尔先生
You wanted to see me, Mr. Steele?
我有没有跟您说过 快到圣诞节了
Did I mention, it's almost Christmas,
每年的这个时候 发生的自杀事件
and many of the suicides this time of year
很多是由于突然意外失业造成的
are due to sudden and unexpected joblessness?
我想让你尽你所能查查这个笔记本
I want you to find out all you can about that notebook.
制♥造♥厂商 购买♥♥方式
Where it was made, how it was purchased,
-好的 先生 -以及意义所在
- Yes, sir. - and what it could mean.
巧妙地查...
Felicity...
我让公♥司♥保安部门的负责人约西亚·哈德森
I asked Josiah Hudson, our head of security,
调查同一事件
to look into the same subject matter.
他第二天就离奇死亡了
He died the next day under questionable circumstances.
所以我要问问你
What I may be asking of you,
关于这个秘密任务
this mystery,
你确定你要做吗
are you sure you want to do this?
我讨厌秘密
I hate mysteries.
它们让我生气
They bug me.
一定要解决掉
They need to be solved.
我是狄格
It's Dig.
什么情况
What's the situation?
战争
War.
老板 刚得到消息 有人袭击了芝山
Boss, we just got word-- somebody hit Zhishan.
他死了
He's dead.
好 那我们就知道接下来要发生什么了
All right. Then we know what's coming next.
告诉大家都提高警惕
Tell everyone to strap up.
不留活口
里科没有回复对讲机 去看看
Ricco's not answering his walkie. Check it out.
弗兰克·波提纳尔
Frank Bertinelli--
这是为芝山报仇
This is for Zhishan.
快跑
Run.
海伦娜
Oh--Helena.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
替迈克尔报仇
Payback for Michael.
我知道是你杀了他 赛瓦缇告诉我了
I know you had him killed. Salvati told me.
我是为了保护这个家才这么做
I did that to protect the family!
既然你让我一无所有
I had to take everything away from you
那么我也要以牙还牙
because you took everything away from me.
你终于知道这是什么感觉了吧
You finally know what it feels like
发现竟是自己的亲人
to find out your own blood is responsible
把你整个世界都摧毁了
for the death of your entire world.
住手
No!
海伦娜
Helena?
海伦娜
Helena.
海伦娜 放松 放松
Helena, easy. Easy.
你很幸运
You were lucky.
我该满怀感激吗
Am I supposed to be grateful?
海伦娜
Helena--
他禽兽不如
He's a monster.
他是罪犯 你为什么还要救他
A criminal. Why would you save him?
我不是救他 是救你
I didn't save him. I saved you.
你以为你杀过人了
You think that because you've killed,
就明白双手染满鲜血的感觉吗
you understand what it's like to have blood on your hands.
你不明白 你不明白
You don't understand. You don't understand
那么做带来的伤害
the toll that it takes on you,
尤其要杀的人是你自己的父亲
especially when it's your father.
我不会就此收手的
I'm not going to stop.
警♥察♥会把他关起来
The police have him in custody.
他将被拘留 然后监禁
He's going to jail and then on to prison.
他们手上没有指控他的证据
They don't have any evidence on him.
但现在有了
They do now.
那台电脑
The laptop.
他要被关起来了 海伦娜
He's going away, Helena,
再也不能作恶了
for the rest of his life.
这就是正义
This...is justice.
那么我猜你之前说得对
Then I guess you were right.
我更喜欢复仇
I'm more interested in revenge.
别妨碍我 奥利弗
Stay out of my way, Oliver,
否则你的秘密可就不保了
or I'll make sure your secret doesn't stay secret.
海伦娜
Helena.
我所做的
What I did,
我所做的这一切
everything that I've done,
都是因为我在乎你
I've done because I care about you.
可我并不在乎你
Too bad I can't say the same.
你好啊
Hey, you.
谢谢你打这个电♥话♥
Thanks for the call.
谁让我是前任大嫂呢
What are ex-sisters-in-law for?
辣奶酪薯条配墨西哥胡椒
Chili cheese fries with jalapenos. Hmm.
我从来没遇过这样的求助呢
That's a cry for help if I've ever seen one.
我不知道现在这样
I don't know what hurts worse,
和被蕾丝毒弹射中 哪种伤得更重
this or getting shot with a curare-laced bullet.
亲身体验 当然是毒弹
Been there, done that. Definitely the bullet.
奥利弗 我不擅长当知心姐姐 但
You know, Oliver, I'm no expert at this, but...
我认为爱不是去改变或者拯救一个人
I don't think love is about changing or saving a person.
是找到那个早已
I think it's about finding the person
合适你的人
who's already the right fit.
有一天你会找到的
One day you will.
我觉得自己已经把某条路给断了
I think I burnt that particular bridge.
事实上 是炸掉了
Napalmed it, actually.
这么说事情并不像你计划中那么顺利
So things didn't work out exactly as you planned.
你的确救了弗兰克·波提纳尔一条命
You did save Frank Bertinelli's life.
他得在那里头待上一阵子了
He'll be doing time for a while.
邪不胜正
Justice wins out.
海伦娜却不明白这一点
Helena doesn't see it that way.
你甘愿冒险 敞开心扉
You opened up, took a risk with your heart.
这是几个月前的奥利弗
The Oliver I met a few months ago
无法做到的事情
would not have been able to do that.
当你遇到对的人
And when you meet the right person,
你就会准备好的
you'll be ready for her.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表