剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I know.
我能理解当你得知
Well, I can imagine finding out
我将罗伯特的游艇打捞上来
that I had Robert's yacht salvaged
发现他是被谋杀的
and that he was murdered,
你一下子无法接受
it was a lot for you to take in.
是啊
Yes, it was.
我只是不想让你觉得不能再信任我了
I just don't want you to feel that you can't trust me anymore.
我撒谎 并不是想伤害你
I wasn't lying to-- to hurt you,
而是为了保证你的安全
but to keep you safe.
我并没有变 沃尔特
I haven't changed, Walter.
我还是那个你当初深爱并迎娶的女人
I'm still the woman you fell in love with and married.
你明白吗
Do you see that?
是的 我当然明白
Yeah. Of course I do.
我只是希望我们
I just want us to agree
能够坦诚相待 向前看
to be honest with one another, moving forward.
当然
Ok. Yes, of course.
沃尔特
Walter.
你能送我去学校吗
Will you give me a lift to school?
我有时喜欢搞点意外 准时到校
I like to mix it up sometimes and actually be on time.
那是我为人父的荣幸
That would be my parental privilege.
或者 你也可以给我买♥♥一辆敞篷车
Or, you know, you could just buy me a convertible
以后就不麻烦你了
and then we could avoid this.
那不就没有和你
What, and miss out on all those
在车上交谈的美好时光了
wonderful conversations we have in the car?
我可不想这样
I don't think so.
我很抱歉 弗兰克
I'm so sorry, Frank.
我真不该在你肩膀上哭了一夜
The last thing you need is me crying on your shoulder all night.
我只是不敢相信尼克就这样走了
I just can't believe that Nick is gone.
迪娜 你和小尼克
Dina, look, you and Nicky,
你们就像我的家人一样
you're like family to me, ok?
在我家里
And in my family,
互相照顾是应该的
we take care of our own. Ok?
请节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
尼克就像我的哥哥一样
Nick was like a brother to me.
好了 来
Hey now, come on.
我们稍后聊
We'll talk to you soon.
我一定要抓到杀害尼克的狗崽子
I'm gonna find the son of a bitch who did this.
我以性命担♥保♥ 我要他血债血偿
And on my life, I'm gonna make him pay.
她总是丢三落四的
You know, that girl's always forgetting something.
弗兰克
Frank.
抱歉突然拜访
Sorry to drop by unannounced.
不不 进来 没关系
No, no, no, come on in. It's all right.
快进来
Come on in. Um...
我知道我们一直致力于那个建设项目
Look, I know, I know we've been working on that construction deal,
很抱歉因为我而搁置了
and I'm sorry for my dropping the ball.
家里最近有人去世了
We've had a death in the family.
-我很遗憾听到这个消息 -谢谢
- I'm terribly sorry to hear that. - Thank you.
其实我今天不是来讨论生意上的事的
Actually, though, I'm not here to discuss business.
噢 好吧
Oh. Ok.
这...
Well, this is...
我可不会阻碍你们两个谈恋爱
This is one merger I won't stand in the way of.
我先离开了 亲爱的
Excuse me, sweetie.
爸爸知道什么时候该走开
A father knows when he's not needed.
我没说清楚吗
Was I not clear
我没有兴趣跟你谈
that I wasn't interested in talking?
你不需要说话
You don't have to talk.
她是谁
Who was she?
很久以前的一位故人
Somebody I knew a long time ago.
莎拉·兰斯 挚爱的女儿 妹妹
我当时跟她的姐姐在恋爱
I--I was dating her sister,
而且我们的感情越来越认真
And it was getting serious.
但当时 我不知道怎么对待一份认真的感情
But back then, I did not do serious well.
但我很擅长把事情搞砸
But I was excellent at screwing things up.
我开始与莎拉上♥床♥
I started sleeping with Sara.
我开始与我女朋友的妹妹上♥床♥
I started sleeping with my girlfriend's sister.
我把她带上游艇 她死了
I brought her on the yacht and she died.
就死在我面前
Right in front of me.
我伤害了她的家人
And I hurt-- I hurt her family...
我却毫不在意
I just didn't care.
在沦落荒岛之前 我不是个好人 我...
Before the island, I wasn't a good person. I was...
自私 轻率
selfish and thoughtless
而且很糟糕 那些都...
and awful, and it affected--
深深影响到他人
really affected people.
我爱的人
People I loved.
因为 海伦娜
'Cause, Helena...
你现在也像处于一座孤岛
you're on an island, too.
奥利弗 我...
Oliver, I...
我想让你走进我的内心
I want to let you in.
但迈克尔是上一个让我敞开心扉的人
But...Michael was the last man I opened up to.
我不能再受伤了
I can't be hurt again.
我永远不会伤害你
I'd never hurt you.
我永远不会伤害你
I would never hurt you.
我发誓
I promise.
放松
Relax.
放松 放松
Relax, relax, relax.
轻轻地往后拉
Now, pull back gently.
你需要三根手指
You need all 3 fingers
同时松开弓弦
to come off the bowstring at the same time.
放松 深呼吸
Relax. Breathe.
发射
And release.
这是在浪费时间
This is a waste of time.
我在教你新东西
I'm trying to teach you something.
最低效的杀人方法吗
What, the least effective way to shoot people?
不 是控制力
No. Control.
想用好弓和箭
To use a bow and arrow
需要耐心和操练
requires patience and discipline.
我可以这样持续一整天
I can do this all day.
挺有意思的
It's kind of fun.
我喜欢有耐力的男人
I love a man with stamina.
我们的战斗有相同的地方
Our crusades have something in common.
我的战斗也是始自我父亲
Mine started with my father, too.
他留给我一份名单
He left me with a list.
上面的人需要被提醒
People who need to be reminded
星城可不能由他们予取予求
that Starling City isn't theirs for the taking.
安东尼·文萨也在上面
Anthony Venza is in here.
他是我爸手下的
He works for my dad.
他干的是非法处方药勾当
He deals illegal prescription pills.
狄格尔 这位是海伦娜
Diggle, this is Helena.
狄格尔是我的...
Diggle's my, uh...
伙伴
associate.
奥利弗的任何伙伴...
Well, any associate of Oliver's is--
对你来说什么都不是 小姐
absolutely nothing to you, ma'am.
我就不打扰你们两个伙伴谈话了
I'll leave you two "associates"...
她知道我的名字
She knows my name.
那可真好
That's lovely.
你可以信任她的
You can trust her.
可惜我就是不信任
Except I don't.
你跟她上♥床♥了吗 奥利弗
You sleeping with this girl, Oliver?
我觉得那跟你没有任何关系 狄格尔
Well, I don't think that's any of your business, Diggle.
当你将我拖下水 就与我有关系了
It became my business when you brought me into this.
当我加入的时候
And when I signed on,
我说过我会让你的脑袋保持清醒
I told you I was gonna keep your head straight.
奥利弗 你很寂寞 尽管你都不愿意承认
Well, Oliver, you're lonely. Lonelier than you want to admit.
所以你才觉得你可以改变这个女孩
And that's why you think you can change this girl,
因为你需要那种想法的支撑
because you need to think you can.
你就像一个有毒瘾的人
You're like a dope fiend
自认为可以解决自己的瘾症
who thinks he can deal with his own addiction
方法是帮助另一个吸毒者戒毒成功
by making another addict go straight.
奥利弗 你的所为很危险
Oliver, what you do is dangerous.
一旦你分不清谁是好人 谁是坏人
And getting confused about who's good and who's bad
就容易将自己送上死路
is a good way to get yourself dead.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表