剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
你升职了啊
So you got promoted.
重案组
Major crimes.
他们派我去查幕后者的案子
And they assigned me to the Dodger case.
他胁迫别人帮他偷东西
He extorts people into stealing for him.
查得怎么样
How's that going?
进展缓慢
Slow.
上次又见到你 我很高兴
It was nice seeing you the last time that I saw you.
是啊 我也很高兴见到你
Yeah. It's good seeing you, too.
就像以前一样
It was like old times.
就是不包括成人片段
Except the PG version.
这话怎讲
How do you mean?
我俩以前总是很会找乐子
Well, you and I always knew how to have a fun time.
近来我人生中正缺少这一部分
Something that's been missing from my life lately.
喝一杯如何
So how about a drink?
不是现在
Not now.
你想不想 我带你去
Would you maybe-- I'll take you for a--
你愿意和我共进晚餐吗 麦肯纳
Would you like to have dinner with me, Mckenna?
我不知道你听说过没有
I don't know if you heard,
我在荒岛上待了整整五年
I was on a deserted island for five years
我已经完全生疏了这整套...
and I am totally out of practice with this whole...
晚餐听起来不错
Hmm. Well--well, dinner would be nice.
正好我今晚能空出时间
In fact, I can make myself free tonight.
-好 -太棒了
- Yeah. - Great.
那我八点来接你
So I'll grab you at eight?
就这么说定了
That's perfect.
-好 -好的
- Ok. - Ok.
-我在拖延时间了 先走了 -好
- I'm lingering. I'm going to go. - Okay.
是谁
Who's there?!
救救我
Help me.
我是兰斯
Lance.
警官 我是豪尔警探
Sergeant, it's Detective Hall.
幕后者的案子有新进展
I have an update on the Dodger case.
在一家画廊发现尸体 是近距离枪杀
A body was found in an art gallery shot point blank.
现场还有另外三人
There were three other men there,
都被高♥强♥电流击中心脏
all rendered unconscious by a highly focused
导致昏迷
electric current to the heart.
和博物馆的作案手法相同
Same M.O. as that guard at the museum.
受害人的身份确定了吗
Got an ID on the vic?
他叫卡斯·德瑞内克
His name is Cass Derenick.
暂停
Pause.
谁是卡斯·德瑞内克
Who's Cass Derenick?
因私藏赃物被逮捕
Arrest, possession of stolen goods.
因同谋罪被捕
Arrest, conspiracy.
因试图销♥售♥赃物定罪
Conviction, attempted sale of stolen goods.
他是个销赃犯
This guy's a fence.
幕后者在找人出手舍伍德红宝石
The Dodger's looking to unload the Sherwood Ruby.
也就是说他还要找一名新销赃犯
Which means he'll be in the market for a new fence.
找个 还活着的
One he hasn't, you know...killed.
只要找到销赃犯 就能找到幕后者
So we find the fence and we find the Dodger.
我在网上看到你在卖♥♥
Anyway, I saw online that you sell
一款串着枚"8"字小球的带链子的钱包
a chain wallet with an eight ball on the chain.
不知道我给出描述的话 你能否
I was wondering if you could give me a name of
给我提供其中一位顾客的姓名
one of your customers if I gave you a description?
好的 当然 你可以等下回给我
Yeah, sure, you can call me back.
就像我今天打过的其他所有的
Like every other used clothing and
旧衣服和皮具店一样
leather good store I've called today.
怎么回事
What was that about?
你怎么穿得这么花哨
What's up with the fancy fancy?
什么 我要去赴个约会
What? Oh, um, I have a date.
不像大家想的那样 我也有自己的生活
Contrary to popular opinion, I do have a life.
那你为何看起来这么紧张
Then why do you seem so nervous?
很明显吗
Is it obvious?
做你迷人又深邃的自己就行了
Just be your charming and brooding self.
女生们似乎比较喜欢这种
I mean, the girls seem to dig that.
这女生不同
This girl is different.
我们在荒岛之难之前就认识了 那时我
She knew me before the island, before I was...
恩杰珠宝
是创新联合会 我得接一下
That's CNRI. I've got to take this.
我在调查一件非常重要的抢包案
I'm working on a very important purse snatching case.
对 他穿着一件红色帽衫
Yeah, he might have been wearing a red hoodie.
有点像亚伯克隆毕
Kind of Abercrombie-looking.
美国设计师 有同名款项帽衫
是说他的脸 不是帽衫
His face, not the hoodie.
真的吗 你碰巧知道他叫什么吗
Really? You would happen to have his name?
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
劳蕾尔
Hey, Laurel.
你♥爸♥爸还喜欢逮捕犯人吗
Does your dad still like arrest people?
我找到那个扒手了
I found the dirt bag.
他叫罗伊·哈珀
His name is Roy Harper.
我都记不得上次来这里是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time I was here.
太美了
It's so beautiful.
高中的时候带女孩来这儿最好了
Yeah, this was the place to take a girl in high school.
我可没这个福气享受这待遇
Hmm, I was never lucky enough to experience that.
我那时戴着牙套 刘海也很糟糕
I had braces and terrible bangs back then.
我相信你当时一定很美
I'm sure you looked amazing.
很高兴你我终于迈出了这一步
I'm glad we finally got around to doing this.
我也是
Me, too.
安迪可是为初次约会
You know, Andy set a pretty high bar
设下了非常高的标准
when it came to first dates.
他每日应对武装人员为生
You know, he'd face down armed gunmen for a living
但我从没见过他像
but I've never seen him as
在和你第一次约会之前这么紧张过
scared as he was before that first date with you.
卡莉 抱歉
Ohh, Carly, I'm sorry.
这不符合初次约会的规矩 对吧
That wasn't good first date etiquette, was it?
在共享浪漫夜晚的时候提起安迪吗
Bring up Andy when we are having a romantic night?
也许不是
Probably not.
卡莉 这很困难也很复杂
Look, Carly, this is difficult and complicated.
也没有什么指南告诉我怎么做
It's not like there's a manual, you know?
听着
You know...
有那么一瞬间 我感觉
for a moment, I--I felt like
一个女孩喜欢一个男孩
a girl who likes a boy,
这就够了 其他的无关紧要
and nothing else mattered.
不过如果这对你来说太难
But if this is too hard for you,
或太复杂了
or too complicated,
那就放弃吧
then please, just get out now,
因为我受的伤已经够多了
because I've already been hurt too much.
卡莉 对不起
Carly, listen, I'm sorry--
你能送我回家吗
Can you just please take me home?
不 不 这不可能
No, no, no, no, it is not possible
怎么会有这么好吃的东西
for something to be this good!
是吧
Right?
你一定很想念蛋奶酥吧
So you must have missed souffle.
-什么意思 -在岛上待了五年
- What do you mean? - Five years on an island,
远离社会 你在那都做什么
away from civilization. Ah, what did you do?
吃什么 睡哪里
What did you eat? Where'd you sleep?
你是怎么熬过来的
How did you make it?
不好意思
Sorry.
-不是想拷问你 -没事
- Didn't mean to drill you. - It's ok.
我很久没跟男人正常聊天了
It's just I haven't had a conversation
以往的情况都是逮捕犯人
with a guy in a while without it resulting
我宣读他的权利
in me reading him his rights.
不过那五年
So. Yeah, but those years,
一定对你有影响吧
they must have changed you.
从一个玩世不恭的花♥花♥公♥子♥到现在的你
From a guy I used to party with to who you are now.
是的
Yeah.
因为我得做些艰难的决定
Because I had to make some tough choices.
你说得对
You're right.
这改变了我
It changed me.
什么艰难的决定
What kind of tough choices--
我不想谈这些 麦肯纳
I don't want to talk about those experiences, Mckenna.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表