剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩
My name is oliver queen.
五年里
For five years,
我被困孤岛 只有一个目标
I was stranded on an island with only one goal--
生存
Survive.
奥利弗·奎恩还活着
Oliver queen is alive.
最新新闻 失踪亿万富翁重现人间
现在我要完成父亲的遗愿
Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish--
用他留给我的名单
to use the list of names he left me
扳倒那些荼毒城市的人
and bring down those who are poisoning my city.
要做这些
To do this,
我必须伪装成另一个人
I must become someone else.
我必须成为另一个存在
I must become something else.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
-没事了 -他不会受伤吧
- It's done. - And he won't be harmed?
他也不会知道你参与其中
Nor will he ever discover your involvement.
我保证
You have my word.
你知道吗 狄格
You know, Dig,
每当我出现在名单上的人面前时
when I confront somebody on the list,
我告诉他们
I tell them
他们辜负了这座城市
they failed the city.
可今晚...
But tonight...
辜负了它的人是我
That it was me who failed.
把水管对准北面
Get that hose over to the north face
否则整栋楼都可能不保
or we're liable to lose the whole block!
-丹尼 -怎么了 基斯
- Danny! - Yes, Keith?
这里烟有点多啊 伙计
Getting a little smokey out here, buddy.
正在清理上面楼层呢
Just clearing the upper level.
喂 你过来
Hey you, over here.
我需要帮手 这里有个过热点
I can use some help. I got a hot spot.
喂 干什么
Hey! What--oh!
你怎么样
How you doin'?
恢复得还行吗
Rehab going good?
有沃尔特的消息吗
Any news on Walter?
我局里的眼线什么都打听不到
My contact at the bureau struck out.
国际刑♥警♥组织里的那家伙也是
Same with my guy at interpol.
他们俩给我的说法都一样
They're both saying the same thing.
要么就是我的继父不希望被找到
Either my stepfather doesn't want to be found
要么就是有人想瞒住他的下落
or someone doesn't want him to be found.
已经六周了 奥利弗
It's been six weeks, Oliver.
没有绑♥架♥者联络你们
No contact from the kidnappers,
没人要求赎金 也没有生存迹象
no ransom demand, no proof of life.
我不想说些...
I hate to sound--
狄格
Dig...
我们都心知肚明他可能已经死了
We both know he's more than likely dead.
你想怎么办
What do you want to do?
不知道
I don't know.
就连我在兄弟会的耳目都找不出任何线索
Even my contacts in the Bratva can't dig up a lead.
我说的不是沃尔特
I wasn't talking about Walter.
看样子你已经调整回战斗状态了
Back at fighting weight, looks like.
据我所知 本子上要划掉的名字
And last I checked, there were more than a few names
可是一点不少
to cross off in this book.
那些人跑不掉的
Those people aren't going anywhere.
沃尔特失踪后 家里人需要我
With Walter missing, my family needs me right now.
通知你的人 告诉他们把飞机开来
Call your people, tell them to bring the plane.
我的人很快就会到了
My people will be here shortly.
你不觉得抓到我
Do you not think it convenient
太过容易了吗
you captured me so easily?
快走
Go!
-什么 -快跑
- What? - Run!
而且辛格尔法官又要判给他们一次延期机会
And, Judge Hinkle is ready to grant them another continuance!
所以我就说 坚决不行
So I said, hell, no.
必须立即开始庭审
This trial starts right now.
-好姑娘 -谢谢
- That a girl. - Thanks.
爸爸
Dad.
你怎么来了
What brings you by?
我得和乔谈谈
I need to talk to Jo.
-一切还好吗 兰斯先生 -不
- Is everything ok, Mr. Lance? - No.
-发生什么事了 -不
- What's happening? - No.
她哥哥丹尼出事了
Her brother Danny.
他昨晚出勤时身亡
He was killed on duty last night.
-乔 我也很遗憾 -不
- Jo, I'm so sorry. - No.
不可能 不可能
No, no!
-不可能 -抱歉
- No! - I'm sorry.
不
No!
-乔 别这样 -不可能
- Jo, it's ok! - No!
妈妈
Mom?
我刚刚经过大贝利汉堡店
I stopped by the Big Belly Burger.
你要不要跟我和西娅一起吃点外卖♥♥
I thought maybe you, me and Thea, have some take-out,
看个片子
watch a DVD.
谢谢你 甜心 不过我不饿
Thank you, sweetheart. I'm not very hungry.
如果你改变心意的话...
If you change your mind...
这部电影我看过了
I've seen the movie before.
别这样
Cut me some slack.
我不在那么长时间
I've been gone for a while
很明显我错过了这部天才之作
and apparently I missed the cinematic genius
主演是扎克·加利费安纳...基斯
that is Zac Galifinak...is?
美国著名喜剧演员
说到妈妈
I mean, with mom,
你和爸爸失踪之后
when you and dad disappeared,
她留在家里的时间越来越多
she spent more and more time at home.
最后干脆不再出门
Eventually stopped going out altogether.
那时是什么让她振作起来的
What snapped her out of it that time?
沃尔特
Walter.
有天早晨 他突然出现
One morning, he showed up
你懂的 他身上洋溢着英伦绅士的气质
and, you know, when he gets all British and Stern-like.
"莫伊拉 换好衣服
"Moira, get dressed.
我们出去吃饭"
We're going out for lunch."
这招很有用
And, I mean, it worked.
我一直在想
You know, I've been thinking.
或许沃尔特没被绑♥架♥
Maybe Walter wasn't abducted.
或许他遇到了某种中年危机
Maybe he's having some mid-life crisis
正和某个空姐在博拉博拉岛缠绵
and he's with some stewardess in Bora Bora,
只是他不好意思打电♥话♥回家
and he's too ashamed to call home
告诉我们他没事
and say that he's okay.
我们没有他的消息
Just because we haven't heard from him
不代表他已经...
doesn't mean he's...
已经死了 对吧
He's gone, right?
对
Right.
星城治安维持者去哪了
我注意到 这个治安维持者
So what strikes me is that this vigilante
起了很大的作用
was actually making a difference.
在他展开行动的四个月里
In the four months that he was active,
星城治安维持者去哪了
故意伤人和抢劫的犯罪率均有下降
assaults were down, muggings down.
谋杀的犯罪率下降了16个百分点
The murder rate dropped by 16%.
这些量化的结果显示
So in a very quantifiable way,
这名戴着兜帽的男子
this man in the hood
已经成为了保卫城市的中坚力量
had been a positive force in this city.
那么这六周他去了哪里呢
So where has he been for the past six weeks?
好像全世界都在玩失踪一样
Looks like everyone's disappearing.
这是什么
What's this?
-没什么 -没什么
- It's--it's nothing? - It's nothing?
"该给我腾个抽屉的原因"
"Reasons I deserve a drawer"--
这个我们还是另找个
Ok, we're going to table this
没这么悲惨的日子再说吧
for a less tragedy-filled day.
没错 而且
Yeah, and besides,
我觉得我们还没到那个程度
I don't think we're there yet.
-我去开门 -好
- I should probably get that. - All right.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
乔 快进来
Jo, come in.
我...
I, um...
我觉得丹尼的事不是意外
I don't think what happened to Danny was an accident.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表