剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
一个半小时
An hour and a half.
最多了
Tops.
瑞奇给我开了六年车
Ricky has been driving me for six years now.
我都记不清他上次请假是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time he missed a day.
谢谢你主动提出代班 狄格尔先生
Thank you for offering to fill in, Mr. Diggle.
别客气 奎恩夫人 相信我
It's my pleasure, Mrs. Queen. Believe me.
你确定我儿子不需要你吗
Are you sure my son won't miss you?
他说今晚会待在家里
He said he was staying in for the evening.
你居然信了
And you believed him?
以我的经验看来
It's been my experience
当您儿子需要私人时间时
when your son wants some alone time,
我可拦不住
there's not much I can do to stop him.
太让我失望了
Much to my chagrin.
前面靠边停就行了
You can stop just up ahead.
不用送我了
No need to escort me inside.
我自己进去行了 狄格尔先生
I'm fine on my own, Mr. Diggle.
好的 奎恩夫人
Of course, Mrs. Queen.
-狄格尔先生 -奎恩夫人
- Mr. Diggle. - Mrs. Queen.
我在找洗手间
I was just, uh, looking for the restroom.
打搅了 女士们 生日快乐
Excuse me, ladies. Happy birthday.
你好 劳蕾尔
Hello, Laurel.
谢谢你能帮忙
Thank you for helping.
我能做的也不多
I couldn't do much.
凡奇的家安保森严
Vanch's position is too heavily fortified.
不过我拿到了这个
But I did get this.
能证明他想要接管弗兰克·波提纳尔
Evidence he's trying to take over the positions
和三合会腾出的
vacated by Frank Bertinelli and...
那个位子
and the Triad.
怎么了
What's wrong?
-我们有伴了 -什么
- We're not alone. - What?!
星城警署
SCPD!
蹲下 把手举起来
Get down! Hands where we can see 'em!
-爸爸 -快点
- Dad! - Do it now!
你胆敢伤她分毫
You so much as leave a bruise on her,
我发誓定将你碎尸万段
and I swear I will drag you down to hell myself.
劳蕾尔 对不起了
Laurel, I'm sorry.
昆汀 别去
Quentin, don't!
你说哪个更糟一点
I don't know what's worse--
是你对我说谎呢
the fact that you lied to me
还是差点害死我呢
or nearly got me killed!
你当时根本没有性命之忧
You were completely safe.
我当时在天台上
I was on a rooftop
一群人拿枪指着我
with an army of men pointing their guns in my face!
你根本就不应该
Well, you shouldn't have been on that roof
-出现在那个天台上 -不
- in the first place. - No!
你希望我出现在那里
You wanted me on that roof.
这不就是你设下圈套的目的吗
Wasn't that the whole point of your little trap?
我在捉拿凶手
I'm trying to catch a killer.
你利用了我
You manipulated me.
利用 是你去找他帮忙的
Manipulated? You practically ran to this guy.
我说过让你离他远点 你就是不听
I told you, I said stay away from him and you did not.
-那是在你把手♥机♥给我之前 -什么
- That was before you gave me the phone! - What?!
在你没想用我做诱饵之前
That's before you realized that you could use me as bait.
用你的亲生女儿
Your own daughter.
对 但你对我说的充耳不闻
Yeah, but you wouldn't listen to me!
你对他的厌恶已经将你完全蒙蔽了
You are so blinded by your hate for him
你都不清楚这么做
that you don't realize the damage
正给你的生活 你的家庭
that it's doing in your own life.
带来多大的伤害
To your family.
就算你抓到他了又怎么样
So what happens when you catch him?
你接下来要怎么做 爸爸
What happens then, dad?
再另找个罪犯
You're going to find another criminal;
将妈妈的离开
somebody else to blame for mom leaving?
莎拉的死 和你的酗酒怪罪于人吗
For Sarah dying, for your drinking?
够了 劳蕾尔
That's enough, Laurel.
没错 确实够了
Yeah, you're damn right, it is.
劳蕾尔
Laurel!
手♥机♥
The phone.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me the phone.
劳蕾尔有可能受伤 甚至更严重
Laurel could have been hurt, or worse.
我想那应该是兰斯的错
And I suppose that was Lance's fault.
你想说什么 狄格
What's your point, Dig?
一碰到有关劳蕾尔或你♥妈♥的♥事时
Just that you don't really see straight when it comes to Laurel.
你就昏了头
Or your mother.
这个时候重提
This is not the time
这事并不合适
to bring this up again.
行 行
Ok. Ok.
不过我有事要跟你说
But there's something I should tell you
而且越早说清楚越好
and it's better I tell you now than later.
我这几天会当你♥妈♥的♥司机
I'll be driving your mother around for a few days.
你要监视她
You're spying on her?!
只是做一下尽职调查 奥利弗
Just doing my due diligence, Oliver.
看看她会不会和引起我们注意的人碰面
See if she meets with anyone we might be interested in.
她不是嫌疑犯
She's not a suspect.
她是我妈妈
She's my mother.
所以才要有人对她进行近距离的
Which is exactly why someone needs to take
客观的调查
a close, objective look at her.
奥利弗 这城市暗潮涌动 你也知道
Oliver, something's going on in this city. You know it.
那也不能说明她参与了其中啊
That doesn't mean she's involved.
那我给她开几天车
Then there's no harm in me
又有什么关系呢 对吧
driving her around for a few days, is there?
真是不敢相信 他居然拿我做饵
I still can't believe it. He used me as bait!
-谁 -我爸
- Who? - My father.
他一直想抓住那个治安维持者
He was trying to catch the vigilante.
他窃听了我跟他的对话
He eavesdropped on my phone conversation with him
然后来个瓮中捉鳖
and then lied in wait with his jack boots.
-就是今晚的事 -对
- This was tonight? - Yes.
在你工作的时候
While you were working.
那就是工作
This was work.
所以你知道你会见到兜帽男
So you met up with the hood guy? Knowingly?
他之前联♥系♥过我
He's contacted me before.
他在德克兰一案和
He helped me with the Declan case
乔安娜纵火案调查中帮了我很多
and Joanna's arson investigation.
德克兰一案是几个月前的事了
The Declan case was months ago.
是的 汤米 我一直想告诉你的
I know, Tommy, I've been wanting to tell you.
劳蕾尔 他是个杀人犯
Laurel, he's a murderer!
天呐
God.
你的口气跟我爸爸一个样
You sound like my father.
虽然不想这么说 但他是对的
Well, I hate to break it to you, but he's right.
你这是摆明要站在他那一边
Are you seriously taking his side?
这几个星期他一直在对我说谎
He's been lying to me for weeks!
是啊 被人骗不好受 对吧
Yeah, it feels like crap, doesn't it?
汤米
Tommy!
为抓捕声名远播的星城治安维持者
A sting operation to catch the notorious Starling City vigilante
昨晚警方开展了一场激烈的伏击行动
wreaked havoc last night.
虽然警方没能成功
Despite the police's failed attempt
逮捕治安维持者
to apprehend the vigilante,
警方仍旧坚持
police have continued to insist
提醒公众
that their warnings remain.
这位弓箭手是位携带武器的危险人物
This archer is to be considered armed and dangerous.
如果你发现自己深入险境 千万记得
Should you find yourself in harm's way, always always,
拨♥打♥911
call 9-1-1.
真有趣
Interesting.
用诈骗和恐吓的手段
Using deception and intimidation
来让自己出名
to make a name for himself.
这家伙抄袭我嘛
This guy stole my move.
我有内部消息
I have news.
我警局的朋友给我的
From my friend in the police department.
我想我有办法
I think I've figured out
让兜帽男暴露身份了
a way to get the hood out and into the open.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表