剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我也是
Good to see you, too.
好久不见
Long time.
特别是对于兄弟会的头目来说
Particularly for Bratva captain.
我正在考虑把我的钱投到哪里
I was trying to figure out where to put my interests.
我决定选择药品了
I decided on pharmaceuticals.
不是指阿司匹林
I don't mean aspirin.
明智
A wise choice.
美♥沙♥酮♥是个不错的投资
Mepheodrone would be a good investment for you.
最新产品
It's the newest thing.
我想买♥♥"迷魂"
I was thinking Vertigo.
比美♥沙♥酮♥更新
Newer thing.
"迷魂"的货源很少啊
Tough market, Vertigo.
-卖♥♥家只有一个 -我知道
- Only one seller. - I know.
我希望你可以帮我个忙
I was hoping you could do me a favor
安排我们见一次面
and arrange a meeting.
他这人不好对付
He's difficult man.
他也不喜欢生人
And he does not like new friends.
这是警方掌握的有关他的所有证据
This is everything the police have on him.
告诉他 这是见面礼
Tell him it's a gift.
我试试吧
I will see what I can do.
但你也要帮我个忙
Provided you do favor for me.
随你说
Vse chto ugodno.
在我们组织
It is unusual for an American
一个美国人得到这么高的尊重
to hold such a position of esteem
并不常见
in our organization.
奎恩先生
Mr. Queen.
阿纳托利·克尼亚杰夫
Anatoli Knyazev.
他对你评价很高
He speaks very highly of you.
应该的 我救过他的命
He should. I saved his life.
他犯了什么事
What did he do?
做了不该做的事
Something I told him not to.
需要你做的就是
Now the favor.
替我杀了他
Kill this man for me,
我就相信你是真的
and I will believe your interest
对我们组织有兴趣
in our organization is genuine.
然后我会安排你跟"伯爵"见面
And then I will arrange a meeting with the Count.
-奥利弗 -闭嘴
- Oliver... - Hey, shut up!
谢谢
Spasibo.
我们是朋友嘛
What are friends for?
你现在放我出来了 怎么回事
I'm out of the gates now. What's going on?
我们要离开这里吗
Are we getting out of here?
你要带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
我得承认这明显是一边倒
While I admit that bout was particularly one-sided,
还有谁想来试一试吗
would anybody else like to give it a try?
时不时进行这种格斗的目的
The point of these little gladiatorial distractions
是增强团队凝聚力
is to strengthen unit cohesion.
因此
To that end,
我觉得我们的新兵应该获得
I think our newest recruit ought to be afforded
这个练手的机会
the opportunity to try his hand.
真不敢相信你刚刚杀了那人
I can't believe you just killed that guy.
你把我想成什么人了
You really have a low opinion of me.
哇 好厉害的骗术 哪天教教我吧
Whoa! That's a neat trick. You going to teach me that one day?
-不教 -你在干什么
- No. - What are you doing?
你给他安排一个新的身份
You need to arrange a new identity for this guy.
把他弄出城
Get him out of the city.
然后你的俄♥罗♥斯♥伙伴引来"伯爵"
Right, so your Ruskie pal draws out the Count,
治安维持者借机扳倒他
vigilante takes him down.
不 狄格尔 这样会让兄弟会
No, Diggle, because then the Bratva
知道我利用了他们
would know that I used them,
这个关系太宝贵了 不能失去
and that relationship is too valuable.
我会以自己的身份跟"伯爵"见面
I do the meet with the Count as myself,
放他走 然后我们跟踪到他的藏身处
let him leave, then we follow him to his hideout.
就这么简单吗
Just that easy, huh?
当然还需要我那信得过的保镖了
Well, I will still need my trust bodyguard.
好极了 拭目以待我那
Fantastic. Looking forward to my
全新刺♥激♥的毒贩生涯
new and exciting career as a drug dealer.
他是个兄弟会头目
He's a captain.
而且家财万贯
And he has money.
你有兴趣吗
Are you interested?
回答是...有
Let's say...yes.
我爸设法让布拉克法官
My father was able to get Judge Brackett
对他之前的强硬态度做出了让步
to back off his hardline stance.
你♥爸♥讨厌我
Your father hates me.
-不 -不
- No. - No.
我爸讨厌的是他
My father hates him.
没人要你趟这趟浑水
Look, nobody asked you to get involved.
我拜托她的
I did.
法官同意改判为
The Judge has agreed to a sentence
500小时的社会服务
of 500 hours of community service
和两年的缓刑
and two years of probation.
找人暂代父母职责
Provisional on the appointment of someone to act in loco parentis.
暂代什么
In loco what?
就是法庭会指定
It means that the court will appoint
一个人作为你的监护人
an individual to assume responsibility for you.
就是我
Me.
谢谢你 但是不必了
I say thanks, but no thanks.
西娅
Thea!
这事不由得你选
You don't actually have a choice.
我当然可以
Oh, actually, I do.
我已经18岁了 可以自己做决定
See, I'm 18 now and I can make my own decisions.
而我的决定就是不做你前女友的小跟班
So I decide not to be your ex-girlfriend's office monkey.
改变主意的话 联♥系♥我
Well, if you change your mind, then.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事
Yeah.
西娅
Thea...
你现在遇上了大♥麻♥烦
You're in real trouble, and rightly so.
吸毒后还开车
Doing drugs and driving?
愚蠢之至 劳蕾尔为你争取到多好的结果
It is beyond stupid. That is a good deal that Laurel got you.
为什么不接受呢
Why aren't you jumping at it?
我已经有妈妈了
I already have a mother.
那
So...
你就得去坐牢
You're going to go to jail
你的余生就全毁了
and it will ruin the rest of your life.
不是
No.
我要毁掉妈妈的生活
I want to ruin mom's life.
她是满口谎话的背叛者
She's a liar and a cheat.
奥尔 你可以自欺欺人地认为
I mean, deal with, Ol. You can pretend
她完美无瑕
all you want to that she's a saint,
但我恨她 她背叛了爸爸
but I hate her. And she betrayed dad.
所以你就要用坐牢来报复她
So you're just--you're going to go to jail to spite her?
西娅
Thea...
妈妈没有背叛爸爸
Mom didn't cheat on dad.
是爸爸背叛了妈妈
He cheated on her.
你能想到的辩解就是这个
Is that the best you can come up with?
爸爸不像他口中说的那样
Dad wasn't the man he said he was.
他临死前在"金牌奎恩"号♥上
On "The Queen's Gambit" right before he died,
对我说他辜负了我们
he admitted to me that he failed us.
你
You.
我 还有妈妈
Me. And mom.
他说他并不是自己口中的那个人
That he wasn't the man he said he was
他还希望...
and that he just wished...
希望有更多的时间来修正他犯下的错
he wished he had more time to right his wrongs.
我不相信
I don't believe you.
你信的
Yes, you do.
别再烦我了
Leave me alone.
你怎么敢
How dare you.
她不是小孩 该知道真♥相♥了
She was old enough to know the truth.
奥利弗 俄♥罗♥斯♥人打电♥话♥来了
Oliver, the Russians called.
会面时间定好了
The meet is set.
就在今晚
It's tonight.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表