剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困孤岛
For five years, I was stranded on an island
只有一个目标
with only one goal--
生存
To survive.
奥利弗·奎恩还活着
Oliver Queen is alive.
现在我要完成父亲的遗愿
Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish--
用他留给我的名单
to use the list of names he left me
扳倒那些荼毒城市的人
and bring down those who are poisoning my city.
要做这些 我必须伪装成另一个人
To do this, I must become someone else.
我必须成为另一个存在
I must become something else.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
你让我不要碰你的家人 我照做了
You told me to stay away from your family and I did.
但你的家人却不断靠近我
But your family isn't staying away from me.
我应该有所行动了
Which means something must be done about it.
我在哪儿能找到照片中这个人
Where can I find the man in this picture?
你不觉得你抓到我也太过容易了吗
Do you not think it convenient you captured me so easily?
快跑
Run!
你知道这座岛的真面目吗
Do you even know what this island really is?
这是一座监狱
It's a prison.
如果你是我 你会如何呢
What would you do in my position?
该有法律规定
Ought to be a law.
但没有
Well, there's not.
小心
Watch it!
倒车 离开这里
Back up! Get out of here!
塔希提绿还是午夜黑
Tahitian green or midnight black--
你觉得哪个好
What do you think?
我觉得你整周都在暗示 西娅
I think that you've been dropping hints all week, Thea,
但妈妈还是不会给你买♥♥辆车作为生日礼物
and mom still isn't buying you a car for your birthday.
你说的真是再清楚不过了
I could not have said it better myself.
奥利弗18岁生日时收到了汽车
Oliver got a car when he turned 18.
但我可以倒出车道
Yeah, but I could back it out of the driveway
而不会撞上树
without hitting a tree.
对 但我还记得
That's true. But I do remember you
你把你♥爸♥的玛莎拉蒂弄掉漆了
taking the paint off the side of your dad's Maserati.
派对策划人还等着呢
Yeah, the party planner's waiting.
不好意思 我得先走了
Sorry to run off like this.
我们不是要买♥♥辆敞篷车吗
Don't we have a convertible to go buy?
-祝你好运 -好
- Good luck. - Yes.
她感觉怎么样
How's she holding up?
她没事啦
Oh, she's ok.
西娅觉得她有点太好了
Thea thinks she's actually a little bit too ok.
什么意思
What do you mean?
就是 举止怪异
Just... behaving erratically.
前一分钟还心情低落 一会儿又管理公♥司♥了
Shut-in one minute, running the company the next.
她的丈夫失踪了 音讯全无
Well, her husband is missing and presumed who-knows-what.
如果谁有理由举止怪异
If anyone had an excuse to be erratic,
那就是你妈妈
it's your mom.
我也是这么和西娅说的
That's what I told Thea.
警署对这次抢劫案的评论
The department has got the same comment about this heist
装甲车被劫
和另外两次一样 不予置评
as it did the other two. No comment.
星城警署可能不愿意公开♥发♥表意见
The SCPD may not be willing to go on the record,
但在这段独家短片里 交通摄像头拍下了抢劫全程
but traffic cameras got the entire heist in this exclusive.
凌晨一点后 三名戴面罩的歹徒发射了一枚导弹
Shortly after 1 am, three mask robbers approached the armored vehicle
然后接近装甲车
after a launching what appears to be...
装甲车被劫
所以才得把钱存到海外啊
That's why you keep all your money offshore.
走向下车的保安
towards the guards outside.
有一名保安当场死亡
One of the guard was pronounced dead on the scene,
装甲车被劫
另一名保安在被送往星城总院途中死亡
while the other died on the road.
装甲车被劫
歹徒的身份尚未查明
Their identities have not yet been released.
奎恩工业股份有限公♥司♥
钢铁制♥造♥与焊接
这么多人在上面工作
With all the guys working up top,
你也许得考虑给你的弓箭洞穴
you might want to think about a side entrance for your, uh,
开个侧门
arrowcave.
开一个吧 南方小道
Just put one in. South alleyway.
我有点东西想给你看
Something I want to show you.
你终于开始网上约会
Finally getting into online dating
需要我帮你写简介
and you need help with your profile.
不完全是 但我确实想见一个人
Not exactly. But there is somebody I'd like to meet.
我看过了
Yeah, I read about it.
这是本月以来第三次卡车被劫
This is the third truck to be hit this month.
我在早间新闻里看到了
I saw it on the news this morning.
我不知道为什么看起来这么眼熟
I couldn't figure out why it seemed so familiar.
然后我想到这个
Then I remembered this.
坎大哈 09年
Kandahar, '09,
那时海军陆战队摧毁了塔♥利♥班♥的运输装甲车
when the Marines took out a Taliban transport vehicle.
两辆车这么像是有原因的
Yeah. Well, there's a reason why it looks so similar.
这些人用的是
These guys are running the
同样的群集技术 你从哪找到的
same swarming technique. Where'd you find this?
我在调查一个人
I was researching someone.
一个为私人安全公♥司♥效力的保镖
Bodyguard who works for a private security firm.
黑鹰小队保护集团 他叫泰德·盖纳
Blackhawk Squad Protection Group. His name is Ted Gaynor.
黑鹰小队保护集团
奥利弗 我第一次去阿富汗时
Oliver, Ted Gaynor was my commanding officer
泰德·盖纳是我的指挥官
on my first tour in Afghanistan.
狄格 我很抱歉
Dig...I'm sorry.
但盖纳在名单上
But Gaynor's on the list.
盖纳还差几万美元
Gaynor's a few hundred
才能上你的名单吧
thousand dollars short of making your list.
我从没说过名单上的都是有钱人吧
Well, I never said it was just one-percenters, did I?
奥利弗 他救过我的命
Oliver, this guy saved my life.
还因此获得勋章
Received a commendation for it.
我不管你的名单上写什么 他不是恶人
I don't care what your book says. He's not a stick-up man.
你很久没见过他了吧 狄格尔
You haven't known him in a long time, Diggle.
我们回国后一直都保持联♥系♥
We both kept in contact with each other since we got stateside.
半年前他还想让我在"黑鹰"里工作
6 months ago he even offered me a job at Blackhawk.
相信我 我比你了解他
Now, trust me, you don't know this man like I do.
但我知道他在阿富汗训练的项目是
I know in Afghanistan his training specialty
M-32手榴弹发射器
was M-32 multiple grenade launchers,
正是这些抢劫中使用的武器
the exact same weapon used in these heists
这不是在什么当地运动商店
and not exactly something that you find
能买♥♥到的东西
at your local sporting goods store.
两个月前 我们发现
Two months ago, we found out
这根本不是你♥爸♥爸的本子
this wasn't even your father's book,
这是上次袭击你的弓箭手写的
that it was written by whoever hired the other archer.
难道这还不足以让你怀疑
Doesn't that kind of beg the question
这个名单或许有问题吗
what else you could be wrong about?
我可能会出错
I could be wrong.
但这份名单不会错
But the list isn't.
我今晚得去和盖纳先生好好聊一聊
Now, I'm gonna have a pointed conversation
我们看看他有什么解释
with Mr. Gaynor tonight. We'll see what he has to say about it.
这星期你不如休息吧
I understand if you want to take the week off.
好吧 谢谢
Well, thank you.
黑鹰小队保护集团
长官
Sir.
哎呀 讲中文啦
每天都吃一样的粥
Different day, same slop.
你新来的吗
You new?
是的
Yeah.
别担心 我花了一年
Don't worry. It took me a year
才熟悉这个岛的地形
to find my way around the island.
我的任务是去押送一个囚犯
I'm supposed to be transporting a prisoner.
一个戴着绿色兜帽的中国人
A Chinese guy who wears a green hood.
好像是他们在东边营地抓到的吧
Sounds like the guy they took to the east camp.
我正要往那边走 我送你一程吧
I'm heading over that way. Come on. You can hitch a ride.
走吧 快来
Let's go. Come on.
等下 等下
Hold up! Hold up!
一 二
One, two.
奎恩工业股份有限公♥司♥
钢铁制♥造♥与焊接
那边的墙还需要刷一点纹理上去
That wall over there still has to be taped and textured.
等到他们铺好瓷砖
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表