剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困孤岛
For 5 years, I was stranded
只有一个目标
on an island with only one goal--
生存
survive.
奥利弗·奎恩还活着
Oliver Queen is alive.
现在我要完成父亲的遗愿
Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish...
用他留给我的名单
To use the list of names he left me
扳倒那些荼毒城市的人
and bring down those who are poisoning my city.
要做这些 我只能伪装成另一个人
To do this, I must become someone else.
成为另一个存在
I must become... something else.
《绿箭》前情提要
Previously on "Arrow"...
奎恩夫人投资的公♥司♥其实并不存在
The company Mrs. Queen invested in doesn't exist.
暴风雨公♥司♥在星城买♥♥了一个仓库
Tempest purchased a warehouse in Starling City.
"金牌奎恩"号♥
我不知道你花♥花♥公♥子♥的一面是不是真的
I could never really tell if the playboy thing was all an act,
但是时间久了 就无所谓了
but I guess after a while, it doesn't really matter.
他自以为在维护治安 可他是个罪犯
He's a vigilante. He's a damn criminal.
这就是交易大厅枪击案的监控录像带
Here's the security footage from the exchange building.
你想让我找什么
What do you want me to look for?
我想让你留意任何不正常的画面
I want you to look for anything that's out of the ordinary.
那是什么 再放一遍
What is that? Play that again.
奥利弗·奎恩你因涉嫌
Oliver Queen, you're under arrest
妨碍法律公正
on suspicion of obstruction of justice,
重大人身伤害罪 非法侵入民宅而被捕
aggravated assault, trespassing--
-你们疯了吗 -还有谋杀
- Are you out of your mind?! - and murder.
五年前
这是晚餐
Dinner.
拜托...我有个主意
Ah, come-- hey, I got an idea,
不如让我射箭
why don't you let me shoot that thing
你去捡那个血淋淋的
and you can go pick up the bloody,
恶心极了的动物尸体吧
dead, disgusting animal.
干什么
What?
你试试 深呼吸
Try. Breathe.
做任何事之前都要深呼吸
Everything, breathe.
深呼吸 瞄准 射箭
Breathe, aim...fire.
拿着
Here.
瞄准那棵树
Aim that tree.
深呼吸
Breathe.
你要死得很惨
什么意思
What does that mean?
你会死得很惨
You will die badly.
去捡
Get.
等一下 等等
Wait, wait!
你们不能把我留在这里 别这样 求你们了
You can't leave me here! Don't do this to me, please!
别这样 求你们了
Oh-oh! No! Please!
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything!
警方以为知道了我的真面目
The police think they know who I am.
他们认为我是那个治安维持者
They think I'm the vigilante,
那个戴着兜帽让市里的罪犯闻风丧胆的人
the man in the hood terrorizing the city's criminals.
他们还以为抓住我了
They also think they have me trapped.
以为我已无路可逃
That I have no way out.
可是他们只对了一半
They're only half right.
这是误会
This is a mistake.
我要问你几个问题
I'll be asking you a few questions,
只是为了写报告的例行公事
standard stuff for the report.
以前被抓过吗
Have you been arrested before?
不回答也没关系 我知道答案
That's OK, I know the answer to that one.
有很多次
Plenty of times.
我说过了 这是个误会
Like I said, this is a mistake.
据我所知 唯一的错误
Far as I can tell, the only mistake I made
就是在码头那次
was not shooting you down at the docks
我没抓住机会杀了你
when I had a chance.
我不是你想的那样
I am not who you think I am.
你就是我想的那样
Oh, you're exactly who I think you are.
你就是一个危险份子
You're a dangerous menace
毫不关心他人的死活
who doesn't care about who he hurts.
不同的是你现在用上了弓箭
Except now you're doing it with bows and arrows
而不再是信托基金和游艇了
instead of trust funds and yachts.
探长 你恨我
Detective...you hate me.
我懂
I get it.
但这不能证明我就是治安维持者
But that doesn't make me a vigilante.
的确不能 但监控录像拍到你
No. The security camera footage of you
在尤尼达克拍卖♥♥会那里拿着兜帽
from the Unidac auction with a green hood.
-这是证据确凿 -我已经说过了
-does that pretty well. - And as I said again,
我听到枪声就跑进了楼梯间
I ran into the stairwell once I heard the shooting.
我看到有个粗呢袋子
I saw a duffel
觉得那可能是开枪的人的
that I thought maybe belonged to the shooter.
我拿起来看了看 就看到了 兜帽
I grabbed it, looked inside and saw...a hood.
于是你就拿出来带走了吗
And what, you took it out with you.
因为我们没找到它
'cause we can't find it.
那骚扰亚当·亨特那一回呢
And what about harassing Adam Hunt?
就那么凑巧发生在了
That just happened to take place
你接风狂欢派对的街对面吗
right across the street from your little homecoming bash.
-那只是巧合 -不是
- Those were coincidences. - No.
当巧合这样成堆出现的时候
When they pile up like that,
那就是证据了
it becomes evidence.
-他的父母来了 -让他们等等
- His parents are here. - Tell them to wait.
我要见我儿子
I want to see my son.
这里正在进行审讯
I'm in the middle of an interrogation here!
兰斯探长 我知道你恨我的家人
Detective Lance, I know you hate my family,
但我没想到你居然会
but I had no idea that you'd go so far
毫无理由逮捕我儿子
to arrest my son without any grounds whatsoever!
我很有理由 我还有证据
I have solid grounds, and I have evidence.
证据你可以稍后给奎恩先生的律师
Which you can present to Mr. Queen's attorney when he gets here.
但在那之前 这场审讯
Until then, this interrogation
到此结束 探长
is over, Detective.
好啊 给你们15分钟时间
Sure. You have 15 minutes.
兰斯探长像跟你有血海深仇一样
Detective Lance appears to be on some personal vendetta.
确实
He is.
他认为是我害死了他女儿
He blames me for the death of his daughter.
他还认为我戴着兜帽
He also thinks that I dress up in a green hood
到处射人 还是用箭
and shoot people... with arrows.
你要切记
The important thing is not
在律师来之前什么都别说
to say anything until your attorney gets here.
可以 我要劳蕾尔当我的律师
Fine. I want laurel.
真好
Brilliant.
奥利弗
Oliver...
我不认为你的前女友
I don't think your ex-girlfriend
能在这件事上保持公正
can be counted on to be objective here.
她比谁都了解我
She knows me better than anyone.
她知道我绝不可能是这个兜帽男
She knows that I could never be this guy.
沃尔特 你说过兰斯跟我有私仇
Walter, you say Lance has a vendetta?
-对 -我觉得劳蕾尔能阻止他公报私仇
- Yes. - I think Laurel can get him off of it.
他教育她要做正确的事
He raised her to do the right thing.
正确的事包括为一个无辜的人辩护
That includes representing an innocent man.
所以 妈妈
So...mom.
拜托
Please.
劳蕾尔
Laurel.
-奎恩夫人 你怎么... -是奥利弗
- Mrs. Queen! What are you-- - It's oliver.
-他出了点事 -新闻里全在播
- Something's happened. - It's been all over the news.
那些指控太荒唐了
These charges are ludicrous.
我知道
I know.
请问一下 是谁为他辩护呢
Can I ask you, who's representing him?
我就是为这个来的
Well, that's why I'm here.
他想让你为他辩护
He wants you to represent him.
-我 -对 我说过这太疯狂了
- Me? - Yes. I told him it was a mad idea,
不过老实说 我是没办法了
but to be frank, I am desperate.
他说如果你不为他辩护
He says if you don't represent him,
他就不请律师了
then he doesn't want any attorney.
奎恩夫人 逮捕他的人就是我爸爸
Mrs. Queen, my father is the arresting officer.
我知道
Yes.
而且我觉得
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表