剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
好吧
Ok.
再干一笔
One more.
然后我们就停手
And then we're out.
我应该在我的职位上加上
I should add "Personal Internet Researcher for Oliver Queen"
"奥利弗·奎恩的私人网络调查员"
to my job title.
我是说 很开心胜任此职
Happily, I mean.
他叫德里克·莱斯顿
His name is Derek Reston.
在我离开前 我们关系很好
We were close before I...went away.
我想重新联络他
And I want to get back in touch.
我猜你在那岛上没用Facebook吧
I guess you didn't have Facebook on that island.
没 连MySpace帐号♥都没有
Nope. Not even a MySpace account.
那暗无天日的日子呀
Cause it was a very dark time.
最近没有什么动态
Well, there's not much here that's recent.
没有信贷记录
No credit activity.
没有水电费账单
No utility bills.
我想你们大概是在工厂认识的
Well, I guess you guys must have met at the factory.
等等 什么工厂
Wait. What--what factory?
奎恩钢厂
The Queen Steel Factory.
德里克·莱斯顿在那干了15年
Derek Reston worked there for 15 years
直到07年工厂关闭
until it shut down in '07.
德里克·莱斯顿曾为我父亲工作
Derek Reston worked for my father?
你们的关系没多么要好吧
You weren't really close friends, huh?
在你父亲将生产外包到中国前
It looks like Derek was the factory foreman
德里克一直是工厂的工头
until your dad outsourced production to China.
大概有1500工人失业
About 1,500 employees got laid off.
而且财务人员
Looks like the finance guys
在工会合同上找了个漏洞
even found a loophole in the union contract,
所以公♥司♥没有
so, they didn't have to pay
支付员工遣散费和养老金
severance packages and pensions to their employees.
他们几乎全都无家可归了
They all pretty much lost their homes.
包括你的朋友
Including your friend.
你不是死了吗
You died.
我要求过你 恳求过你 要活下来
I asked you, I begged you to survive.
但我觉得你做不到
But I don't think you can.
这还有一颗子弹
There's still one bullet left.
但是 奥利弗
But, Oliver,
如果你死了 我的死就变得毫无意义
my death is made meaningless by yours.
我饿极了 迟早都会死
I am starving, I'm gonna die anyway,
长痛不如短痛
and I just want it to be quick.
我想快点解脱 像你一样
I want it to be quick, like yours was.
你能活下来的
You can survive this.
不 我做不到
No, I can't.
我没有你想象的那么坚强
I'm not as strong as you think I am.
对不起
And I'm sorry.
莱斯顿一家离开5年后刚刚回来
The Restons just got home after 5 years of being away.
那些工人常常在工作后去一个酒吧
Those factory guys hung out at a bar after work.
我要去那 希望德里克·莱斯顿
I'm going down there. Hopefully Derek Reston
也重返故地
wants to take a stroll down memory lane.
如果奇迹出现 莱斯顿真的在那
And if by some miracle Reston's there?
我要给他一个改过自新的机会
I'm gonna give him the chance to do the right thing.
奥利弗 他曾有过这样的机会
Oliver, he already had his chance to do the right thing.
一个叫做"不做罪犯"的机会
It's called "Not Being A Criminal".
事情变成这样 是因为我的父亲
This is happening because of my father.
因为我们家
Because of my family.
不 你别瞎操心了
No. You're worried about the wrong thing.
这不是你的错 莱斯顿一家不是受害者
It's not your fault. The Restons aren't the victims.
我的家人据公为私
My family stole from this city.
他们伤害了市民
They hurt the people in it.
我在拼命补救错误
And I am hell-bent on making that right.
对于德里克·莱斯顿 这意味着给他
For Derek Reston, that means giving him the chance
一个改过的机会
to make it right.
你可不能现在抛下我
Hey, don't fade on me now.
我们还有数以万计的决定要做呢
We have about 10,000 more decisions to make.
蛋糕 选巧克力还是摩卡
Now, cake-- chocolate or mocha?
胡萝卜
Mm...Carrot.
你确定吗 兔八哥还没确定出席呢
Are you sure about that? Because Bugs Bunny hasn't RSVP'd yet.
告诉我 为什么对我火力全开
Tell me, why the full-court press?
邀我去海城 做筹款人
Asking me to Coast City, the fundraiser--
为什么是现在
Why now?
上周我在酒吧
You know, I was in a bar last week,
跟一个美女聊着
and I was talking to this girl,
进展很顺利 你懂我意思吧
and things were progressing, if you know what I mean.
不懂 你说得太含蓄了
No. You're too subtle.
总之 我们后来去了她的住所
Anyway, we finally go back to her place,
可我突然发现
and I realize all of a sudden--
我以前去过那
that I'd been there before.
和她有过一段
Been with her before.
两年前吧
Two years ago.
可之前没想起来
Just...didn't remember.
然后我就离开了
So I left.
我还记得我们在一起的
You know, I remember some of the mornings
那些早晨
when you and I were together
我为你做煎蛋
and I made you omelets.
我在你的厨房♥ 对自己说
And I'd be in your kitchen and I would think to myself,
这不只是一时兴起
this isn't just fun.
不只是玩玩而已 这一次...
This is more than fun. This is...
这一次不一样
This is different.
我和别人在一起从未有过这种感觉
I never felt that way with anybody else.
我很怀念
And I miss it.
不要摩卡 要胡萝卜
Not mocha. Carrot.
胡萝卜
Carrot.
好了伙计们
Ok, fellas.
谢谢参与
Thanks for playing.
我能坐这吗
Mind if I sit in?
奥利弗·奎恩
Oliver Queen.
败家子回来了
The prodigal son returns.
我真没想到你会来贫民区这种地方
I didn't figure you for someone who would hang out in the glades.
我父亲常在参观完工厂后带我来这儿
My father used to bring me here after we visited the factory.
那后面有个精灵吃豆的游戏机
There was a Pac-Man machine in the back.
我的最高纪录保持了两个月
I had the high score for two months.
我最后一次见你父亲的时候
The last time I saw your dad,
他在演讲
he was making a speech,
他告诉我的工友们不要轻信谣言
telling my crew not to believe all the gossip,
奎恩联合企业绝不会
that there was no way Queen Consolidated
将生产外包到中国
was moving production to China.
一周后 公♥司♥就关门了
A week later, they closed the doors.
我甚至没拿到欠我的两周假期工资
I didn't even get the two-weeks vacation pay due to me.
我父亲做错了
My father made mistakes.
他伤害了别人
He hurt people.
当人们受到伤害 身处困境时
When people are hurt, people are in trouble,
往往会做出错误的决定
they tend to make the wrong choices.
对吗 德里克
Right, Derek?
但那些错误的选择不代表你就是坏人
But those choices don't have to define you,
也不必决定你家人将来会如何
they don't have to define who your family will be,
因为总有那么一刻
because there's always one moment
能让你从头来过
when you can turn it all around.
如果我父亲有第二次机会
If my father had another chance...
我相信他绝不会那么做
I think he'd do things differently.
但是...
But...
时间不等他了
time ran out for him.
多有诗意啊
How poetic.
不管怎样我还是拿不回我的房♥子 不是吗
That doesn't help me get my house back, now, does it?
是的 我能给你的只有道歉和一份工作
No, it doesn't. No, all I can offer you is an apology and a job.
奎恩联合企业旗下子公♥司♥遍布全国
Queen Consolidated has subsidiaries all over the country.
我打一通电♥话♥ 就能让你下周开始工作
I make one phone call, you start next week.
你觉得如何
So what do you say?
我觉得我还是有尊严的
How about I still have some pride left?
我不需要毁了我的那个人的儿子来施舍我
I don't need charity from the son of the man who screwed me over.
好吧
Ok.
如果你改变主意的话
If you change your mind...
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表