剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
But I--
我从未想过你付出了多大的代价
I never considered the toll it must take on you,
欺骗那些我最亲近的人
Lying to the people that are closest to me.
是最艰难的
It's the hardest part.
我懂
I get that.
我错了...
I was wrong...
以为可以两全其美
to think that I could have it both ways;
坚持我做的这些
that I could do what I do
同时过着平常的生活
and still have a normal life.
和谁一起都行
With anyone.
但你若独自一人
Except if you're alone,
你永远都不会快乐
you're never going to be happy.
也许吧
Maybe not.
但现在我的快乐不是最重要的
But me being happy isn't what's important right now.
你的计划 你来
Your plan, your call.
法尔斯
Fyers.
奎恩先生
Mr. Queen.
我就知道你可能会联♥系♥我
I thought I might be hearing from you.
电路板在我们手上
We have the circuit board.
你在犯一个严重的错误
You're making a grave mistake.
我的手下正在岛上搜寻你
My men are scouring the island for you as we speak.
一旦找到你 他们会毫不犹豫杀了你
And when they find you, they will kill you.
恐怕还会慢慢折磨
Very slowly, I'm afraid.
如果你的手下杀了我们
If your men kill us,
你永远都找不到电路板
then you'll never find the circuit board.
那样的话我们都清楚 你剩下的
And after that, we both know that all you'll be left with
就只有丑陋的现代艺术残骸了
is a really ugly piece of modern art.
那你建议怎么办
What do you propose?
一场交易
A trade.
我明白了
I see.
你想交换什么
And what do you want in exchange?
我要一条离岛的出路
I want a way off the island.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表