剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我们不能一起去 马尔科姆会怀疑的
We shouldn't travel together. Malcolm might get worried.
他已经知道我心有疑虑了
He already knows I have my doubts.
另外 我最近也想乘着"金牌奎恩"号♥
Besides, I'm getting the urge to take out the "Queen's gambit"
再出海航行
for another voyage.
爸爸 你身上有现金吗
Dad! Do you have any cash?
那个送披萨的家伙找不开一百的
Jerk pizza guy can't break a 100.
奥利弗 还记得陈先生吗
Oliver, you remember Mr. Chen?
他还等着 谢谢
Waiting. Thank you.
《LSAT阅读理解》
[法学院入学考试]
披萨
Pizza.
我的英雄
My hero.
我快饿死了
I'm starved.
-奥利 -什么事
- Hey, Ollie. - Yeah.
你把开瓶器放哪了
Where do you keep the bottle opener in this thing?
最底下的抽屉
Bottom drawer.
你今天跟雷谈了吗
Did you talk to Ray today?
是滑雪旅行的事吗
About the ski trip?
不是 他昨晚邀请简搬去和他住
No. He asked Jean to move in with him last night.
反正他们在一起也够久了
Oh. Guess they've been together forever.
我们在一起都比他们长
We've been together longer.
好像是
Guess we have.
我说这事是因为你妈妈昨天把我逮了个正着
I only bring this up because your mom busted me yesterday.
而且很明显我们不能在我房♥间里约会
And obviously we can't hang out at my house.
为什么 因为上次我把你房♥门关上的时候
Why? Because your father threatened to tase me
你♥爸♥爸威胁要用泰瑟枪打我吗
the last time that I closed the door to your bedroom?
我们有点自己的空间不是更好吗
So wouldn't it be nice to have a little place of our own?
是啊
Yeah.
也许吧
Maybe.
这有点太快了 劳蕾尔
This is a little fast, Laurel.
我知道你一直把自己当成
I know that you like to think of yourself
一个坏小子 奥利弗·奎恩 但是
as a bad boy, Oliver Queen, but...
我觉得我们应该更进一步了
I feel like we're ready to take the next step.
是啊
Yeah.
那我们就这么办吧
Let's do it.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
我们说好了的
We had a deal.
抱歉 失陪了[藏语]
Gong dag. Gong-pa-ma-tsom.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你保证过如果我配合
You promised if I cooperated
沃尔特就不会有事
with the undertaking, Walter wouldn't be harmed!
他没事 我说到做到 莫伊拉
He hasn't been. I'm a man of my word, Moira.
事实如何 我们都清楚
We both know better than that.
而且我还知道
And I know...
我知道你已经把他杀了
I know you've had him killed.
把摄像机打开
Turn on the camera.
沃尔特
Oh, Walter...
就像你说的 莫伊拉 我们有过协议
Like you said, Moira, we have an agreement.
沃尔特先由我看管
Walter would stay in my custody
直到计划完成
until the undertaking was complete.
这事我们要一起完成
We're both in this together.
我也在黑暗中坐了一夜
I've been sitting in the dark all night, too.
这几个月我一直在想
All these months I kept thinking
如果我有线索 我就能找到他
if I could find a clue, I could get a lead on him.
我想现在都不重要了
Guess it wouldn't have mattered.
我无法想象你家人现在的感受
I can't imagine what your family's going through.
沃尔特还活着
Walter's alive.
什么
What?
但是阿朗佐说
But Alonzo said--
你帮我调出马尔科姆·梅林的电♥话♥记录
I need you to pull up Malcolm Merlyn's phone records.
他在办公室打了一通电♥话♥
He made a call from his office
给沃尔特被关的地方 在晚上十点半
to wherever Walter is being kept at 10:30 P.M.
马尔科姆·梅林
Malcolm Merlyn?
汤米的父亲 他为什么要绑♥架♥沃尔特
Tommy's father? Why would he kidnap Walter?
费利西蒂
Felicity.
星城电♥话♥公♥司♥ 通话细节
特定来显显示他给一个在布鲁德海文
L.U.D. showed he made a call to a tenement complex
的住♥宅♥区打过电♥话♥
located in Bludhaven.
你能调出卫星画面吗
Can you pull up a satellite view?
可以
Ok.
低收入住房♥一般不会有这么多安全措施
That's a lot of security for low-income housing.
所有入口都安了两个警卫
There's two guards stationed at all access points.
屋顶上只有一个
There's just one on the roof.
没错 那地方没有别的建筑
Exactly. There's no other buildings in that area.
如果你想到屋顶上去
If you want to get onto the roof,
就得从什么上跳下去
you're going to have to jump off of something.
我有办法
I've got something.
四号♥区有情况
There's a problem in quadrant 4.
斯蒂尔先生
Mr. Steele.
沃尔特
Walter.
怎么了
What?
发生什么事了
What's happening?
你要回家了
You're going home.
我以为再也见不到你了
I thought I'd never see you again.
我没事
I'm all right.
欢迎回家 沃尔特
Welcome home, Walter.
谢谢你 孩子
Thank you, son.
西娅
Thea.
还真是合家团聚啊
This is totally a family thing, isn't it?
抱歉 你是谁
I'm sorry, who are you?
这是费利西蒂
This is Felicity.
她是我的朋友
She's my friend.
也是我的
Mine, too.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
我也是
You, too.
你们继续拥抱吧
I'll let you guys get back to your hugging.
奥利弗
Oliver.
我们又团聚了
We're all together again.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be all right.
"金牌奎恩"号♥
罗伯特 我觉得这不是个好主意
Robert, I don't like the idea of this.
没关系的
It's gonna be OK.
好吧 你要去多久
Yeah, well, how long will you be gone?
几周 也许更久 这取决于我...
A few weeks. Maybe more, depending on what I--
你为什么不坐飞机去中国
Why can't you just fly to China?
你知道的越少越好
I think it's better the less you know.
我不喜欢那艘破船
I just hate that stupid boat.
看着我
Look at me.
我爱你
I love you.
-一切都会好的 -好吧
- Everything's gonna be fine. - OK.
我也想一起抱行吗
Got room for one more?
不行
No.
妈 让我陪着老爸吧
Mom, let me keep dad company.
奥利弗 你要上学
Oliver, you're in school.
不用了
Not really.
我忘了告诉你了
I forgot to tell you that.
我在船上可能需要帮手
I could use an extra hand on the ship.
罗伯特
Robert...
莫伊拉 让孩子
Moira, let the kid
跟着老爸一起出海吧
take the boat out with the old man.
好吧
All right.
好吧 但你要保证
All right. But you promise me
你要乖乖听话
that you'll behave yourself.
好吧 我保证
All right. I promise.
我非常爱你
I love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
真是晕了
I totally spaced.
我得打电♥话♥告诉汤米
I gotta call Tommy and let him know
我要出城待几周
I'm out of town for a few weeks.
五分钟后船上见
I'll see you on board in 5.
莎拉 到了吗
Sara? You here?
你可能得在附近溜达几圈
Yeah, you might want to circle around the block a few times,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表