剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你对我也还是有感觉的
that you still have feelings for me, too?
这是什么
What is it?
去罗马的机票和护照
A plane ticket to Rome, and a passport
好让你去别的地方
so you can start a new life
重新开始
somewhere else.
警方已经知道你在找你父亲了 海伦娜
The police know you're tracking your father, Helena.
他们是不会让你得逞的
You'll never find him.
离开我的城市
So get out of my city.
把这些放到发射台周围
Place these around the launcher.
快点 他们的援军随时可能过来
Do it quickly. Their backup will be arriving any second.
我们60秒后达到发射台
We're 60 seconds out from the launcher.
快充好电 我们把它炸了
Set your final charges and we'll blow it.
我有个更好的主意
I think I have a better idea.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我把电路板拿出来了
I'm taking the circuit board.
电脑没电路板就不能用了 这个也是
Computers won't work without them, and neither will this.
筹码
Leverage.
不好意思我没提前打电♥话♥
I'm sorry. I should have called.
没关系
No, it's--it's OK.
快进来
Come on in.
-你确定 -当然
- Are you sure? - Yeah, yeah.
-谢谢 -我是很吃惊
- Thank you. - I'm surprised,
但也很高兴
but I'm happy.
-是吗 -对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
一切都好吧
Everything OK?
我今晚过得不太顺利
I had a really rough night.
我的工作和俱乐部 并没有像期望的那样
I just wasn't anticipating, with my work and the club,
我觉得自己让大家都失望了
I feel like I'm letting everybody down.
我的家人 汤米
My family and Tommy and...
还有你 我让你失望了
you. I feel like I'm letting you down.
你对自己太苛刻了
You're being too hard on yourself.
我们的工作要求都很高
We both have demanding jobs.
不能以此为借口伤害自己亲近的人
That's no excuse for hurting the people closest to you.
对 但是如果你相信自己做的事
No, but when you believe in what you do,
你就一定能找到方法平衡好
you find a way to make it work.
怎么做
How?
这个嘛
Well...
你要做的第一件事
the first thing you do
就是找个你永远不用
is you find yourself someone
向其道歉的人
you never have to apologize to.
费利西蒂来电
我刚刚顺手截获了一份警方报告
I was multitasking, and intercepted a police report.
本地一家体育用品商店刚刚被
A local sporting goods store just got robbed
一个带着强力弩的人抢了 这个...
of one high powered cross bow. Now...
可能只是个巧合
could be a crazy coincidence
也可能是你的神经病前女友
or your psycho ex-girlfriend--
狄格说的 不是我
Dig's words, not mine--
还在城里
is still in town.
有更多消息的话我会告诉你的
I'll let you know if I learn anything more.
期间你就...当心点
In the meantime, just...watch your back.
早上的时候我们
I don't think we had a chance
还没有好好认识下对方吧
to be properly introduced this morning.
费利西蒂
Felicity?
奥利弗 奥利弗
Oliver...Oliver
我在这儿
I'm here.
你还好吗
You OK?
你还好吗
You OK?
我接到了你的电♥话♥
I got your call.
-怎么回事 -海伦娜
- What happened? - Helena.
她想要
She wanted the address to
她爸被关押的安全屋地址
the safe house where her father's being kept.
她逼我入侵联邦调查局的数据库
She made me hack the FBI database.
-抱歉 奥利弗 -没事
- Sorry, Oliver. - Hey.
这不怪你
It's not your fault.
奥利弗 你打算怎么办
Oliver, what are you going to do?
做我最初就应该做的
What I should have done in the first place.
海伦娜
Helena!
有情况 有人开枪
Code three, shots fired
地点在波提纳尔安全屋
at the Bertinelli safe house.
我是霍尔 已到达现场
This is Hall. I'm onsite.
等待支援 警探 这是命令
Wait for back-up, detective. That's an order.
你不会对我开枪的
You won't shoot me.
你不是杀人犯
You're not a murderer.
记得吗
Remember?
但你是
But you are.
如果我放你走
And if I let you go,
这些人的死就是我的责任
that blood will be on my hands.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我练过这一招
I practiced that move.
我预感有一天会用到
I had a feeling I might need it someday.
你刚才差点就杀了我
You would have killed me.
够了
Enough!
别动
Freeze!
放下武器
Put it down.
转过身来
Turn around.
慢点
Slowly.
不
No!
麦肯纳
Mckenna?
你感觉怎样
How you feeling?
没有知觉
Uh, numb.
-乖 别动 -好
- Hey, don't-- don't move. - OK.
我见了你的医生 他人挺不错的
I met your doctor. He's a nice guy.
他说你能活下来很幸运
He says you're lucky to be alive.
对
Yeah.
他也说我的股骨粉碎了
He also said i have a shattered femur.
至少要一年才能康复
And it's going to take at least a year to rehab.
-我喜欢当警♥察♥ -别这样 麦肯纳
- I loved being a cop. - Oh, come on. Mckenna.
你仍是一名警♥察♥
You're still a cop.
你还有一场手术 就能回家
You have one more surgery, go home--
-我不回家 -什么
- I'm not going home. - What?
我会搬去海城 和我姐姐住一起
I'm moving to Coast City to live with my sister.
那里有全国最顶尖的理疗设备
They have the best physical therapy facility in the country there.
我会去看你的
I'll visit.
-告诉过你我是个百万富翁啊 -对
- Hey, I told you, I'm a billionaire, right? - Yeah.
我♥干♥脆搬去海城
I'll move to Coast City.
这很贴心 但...
That's very sweet, but...
你的俱乐部刚开张
your club just opened.
你的工作也在这儿
And your work is here.
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
担心你才是我的责任
It's my responsibility to worry about you.
别这样 好吗
Just stop, okay?
听着 你知道我对你的感觉
Listen, you know how I feel about you.
现在已经够艰难了 请别弄得更糟
Please don't make this harder than it already is.
行
OK.
行
OK.
这...
It's, uh,
全都听你的
it's whatever you need.
星城警署
霍尔警探
在收拾你的桌子吗
Are you cleaning out your desk?
不 一个朋友的
No. A friend's.
你要见我
You asked to see me.
-坐吧 -好
- Why don't you take a seat? - OK.
我愿意洗耳恭听
I'm ready to listen now.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我听说了麦肯纳的事
I, uh, heard about Mckenna.
你还好吗
You okay?
不太好
Not really.
听着 我知道我最近像个混♥蛋♥
Look, I know that I have been a jerk lately.
我只是不理解
I just couldn't understand
你这么大的秘密怎么能瞒着我
how you could keep such a huge secret from me.
但我...
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表