剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
We were getting ready for Tommy's party.
对 没错
Ah. Yes.
我当时穿了条超丑的渔网袜
I wore those horrible fishnets.
我觉得你很美
I thought you looked good.
听着
Listen...
我只是想过来为我父亲
I just wanted to come by and apologize
今天在测谎时的行为道歉
for my father's behavior today during the polygraph.
你不用为他道歉
You don't have to apologize for him.
他有什么样的感觉都是应该的
He has a right to feel any way that he wants.
不光是莎拉的事 奥利
It wasn't just Sarah, Ollie.
什么意思
What do you mean?
莎拉死后
After Sarah died,
我父亲寄情于工作当中
my father threw himself into his work.
我想这也是我成为律师的原因之一
I think that's part of the reason I'm an attorney.
他献身给法律 我也紧随其后
He ran to the law and I followed.
但我母亲做不到
But my mother couldn't.
所以她离开了他
So she left him.
离开了我们
Left us.
我告诉你这些不是
Look, I'm not trying to tell you this
为了让你难过或是难堪
to make you feel bad, or worse.
我只是 真的想让你理解他
I just--I really want you to understand him.
你为什么不恨我
Why don't you hate me?
你应该恨我
You should.
我恨过
I did.
很长一段时间 奥利
For so long, I did, Ollie.
但在今天之后 我发觉
But after today, I realized that...
我一直太关注我们家的遭遇
I was so focused on what happened to my family
我从没停下来想一想
that I didn't even stop and wonder
你到底经历了什么
what could have happened to you.
我不知有那些拷打 还有你的伤疤
I didn't know about the torture, or your scars.
你在那座岛上经历的一切
What happened to you on that island
远超出了你应该承受的
was far more than you deserved.
我以前没问你是我的错
And I was wrong that I didn't ask you before,
但我现在问你
but I'm asking you now.
我要知道 我要亲眼看见
I need to know. I need to see.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的
Yes.
你怎么活下来的
How did you survive this?
很多次我都想一死了之
There were times when I wanted to die.
但最后
In the end...
总有些东西给我活下去的勇气
there was something I wanted more.
不 劳蕾尔 你不用走
No. Laurel, you don't have to go.
真令人吃惊
Amazing.
你超出了我意料
You have resolve I didn't credit you for.
也许他真的什么也不知道
Or perhaps he truly doesn't know anything.
我们应该把他从痛苦中解脱出来
We should put him out of his misery.
拿一件来(德语)
这是把M249型机关枪
It's an M249 machine gun.
气驱动 空气冷却
Gas-powered, air-cooled,
每分钟能发射八百发子弹
Fires up to 800 rounds per minute.
我们得走了 快
We need to move, now!
你在干什么 快出去
What are you doing? Get out of here!
快走 走吧
Move! Let's go!
我还不习惯三更半夜
I'm not accustomed to being summoned
被叫到办公室来
to the office in the middle of the night.
什么事重要到
Well, what was it that was so important
要我火速赶来
that I had to race down here?
我找到了"金牌奎恩"号♥ 莫伊拉
I found the "Queen's gambit", Moira.
我知道你偷偷打捞回了那艘船
I know you secretly had the boat salvaged.
在你的秘密暴露之前 我想把它
I wanted to move it to a more secure location
运到更安全的地方
before confronting you about it.
事实上 我派约西亚·哈德森
In fact, I sent Josiah Hudson
去仓库恰恰就是为了这件事
to the warehouse for precisely that purpose.
可他却离奇地死于一场车祸
But he died mysteriously in a car accident.
我希望你现在能更加明白
I hope you now have a better understanding
为何我近来对你保持距离
of why it is I've been so distant of late.
知道与你住同一屋檐
It's very disconcerting to discover
夜夜同床共枕
that the person with whom you share your home,
倾心相许的人
your bed and your heart
瞒你瞒得如此严实
has been lying to you so convincingly,
除非我是傻子 否则很难不怀疑
and I would be a fool not to consider
你所说的话都是谎言
all the things that you have told me were lies.
沃尔特 你是我的丈夫 我...
Walter, you're my husband, I--
是的 没错
Yes, I am.
沃尔特 别这样
Walter, please.
你别再调查这件事了 这很危险
You've got to stop looking into this, it's not safe.
你这么做会招惹一些人
You'll be--you'll be upsetting people,
那些有权有势的人
people with influence.
你知道的太多了
You are very far out of your depth.
一个兜帽人 没见到青少年犯罪团伙
Man in the hood, one, gangbangers, zero.
别挂
Hang on.
什么事
Yeah?
奎恩先生 如果你在楼上款待客人
Mr. Queen, if you're entertaining guests upstairs,
需要端些饮料上来吗
should I have some drinks sent up?
不必 这里就我一个 我现在就下去
No. It's just me up here and I'm on my way back down.
做得好
Good job.
现在回来吧
Now get back here.
好的 好的
Yeah. Yep.
你怎么知道我有麻烦了
How did you know I was in trouble?
因为当那家伙和你打斗时
Because when the guy was fighting you,
他打坏了你的脚踝监控器
he broke the ankle monitor.
你没事吧
Are you all right?!
-我没事 -奥利弗
- I'm fine. - Oliver...
妈妈 我真的没事
Mom. I promise.
这都怪你 你公然起诉我儿子
This is on you. By accusing my son publicly,
才让他成为活靶子
you've made him a target.
你知道谁会攻击奥利弗吗
Do you have any idea who attacked Oliver?
我们还没确认他的身份
We haven't identified him.
但显然这个人对兜帽人
Though it must be someone
怀有怨怼之意
with a grudge against the hood, obviously.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我接到上司的电♥话♥
I got a call from my lieutenant.
今晚有个武器贩在城里受到袭击
an arms dealer was attacked across town tonight.
出手的是那个治安维护者
By the vigilante.
有不少目击者作证
Multiple witnesses put him there.
鉴于此 所有对你儿子的指控都将撤回
In light of that, all charges against your son are being dropped.
对于你家遭遇的不幸我十分遗憾 昆汀
I'm truly sorry for what's happened to your family, Quentin.
但你不介意赶紧滚出我家吧
But would you kindly get the hell out of my house?
兰斯先生
Mr. Lance...
谢谢你
Thank you.
莫伊拉
Moira.
我们有约吗
Did we have an appointment?
没有 但你试图谋杀我儿子
No, but I decided to screw propriety
我也不必顾虑什么礼节了
after you tried to have my son killed.
我敢说你明白
I'm sure you understand,
我有理由怀疑你儿子
I was justified in suspecting your son
就是与我们联合公♥司♥对着干的家伙
of being the vigilante targeting our associates.
我必须采取措施
I had to take steps.
现在你知道这步棋下错了吧
And now that you know your steps were taken in error,
奥利弗不是你的敌人
that Oliver is not your enemy.
我表示诚挚的歉意
I offer my sincerest apologies.
我知道你发现我打捞了那艘游艇
I know you found out I had the yacht salvaged,
我也知道你杀了约西亚·哈德森
just as I know you had Josiah Hudson killed.
意外总是发生在那些过于好奇的人身上
Well, accidents tend to befall people who are too curious.
我一直都循规蹈矩
I've been the good soldier.
听从你的一切指示
I've done everything you asked.
但如果我的家人
But if any member of my family
遭受到任何伤害
so much as gets a paper cut,
我会将你的一切都摧毁
I will burn your entire world to ashes.
我告诉过你 岛上很危险
I tell you, island dangerous,
但你没告诉他们我的下落
but you not tell them where to find me.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表