剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Yep, it's Fyers.
卫星显示岛上有多处爆♥炸♥
Satellites showed multiple heat blooms on the island.
到底发生了什么
What the hell is happening there?
-情况有点复杂 -因为斯莱德·威尔逊
- There was a complication. - Slade Wilson?
我正在处理
I'm handling it.
好好处理 我付出了那么多
Well, handle it better. I've worked too hard
也计划了很久 不允许在好事将近之时
and planned for too long to have complications arise
出现任何差错
so close to the end.
我向你保证 不会再发生任何事
I assure you, it won't happen again.
姚飞怎么样了
What about Yao Fei?
已经确保他会合作了
I've ensured his cooperation.
好 我付给你这么多钱 法尔斯
Good. Paid you a lot of money, Fyers.
希望物有所值
I expect a return on my investment.
你要见我
You sent for me.
我是一个守信用的人
I'm a man of my word.
今天你把那小子交给我们 做得很好
You made the right call today, turning in your young castaway.
凭这一点 我允许你见她五分钟
And for that, I'll grant you five minutes.
莎朵 莎朵
Shado? Shado!
莎朵
Shado!
爸
爸
对不起
真的对不起
爸爸 发生了什么事
很快会结束
看来我没死
I guess I didn't die.
再一次
Again.
太棒了
Cool.
不是很糟
It's not bad.
我要怎么解释这一次呢
So how am I going to explain this one?
枪走火
Hickey gone wrong?
警方收集到一个
The police collected a
你在奎恩联合企业留下的血样
sample of your blood at Queen Consolidated.
我刚黑进了罪证鉴定科并摧毁了样本
I just hacked the crime lab and ordered the sample destroyed.
销毁申请已生效
我希望你不介意
I hope it's all right.
你的系统看上去像是八十年代的
Your system looked like it was from the eighties,
还不包括八十年代的优点
and not the good part of the eighties,
像麦当娜或者是护腿之类的
like Madonna and, well, legwarmers.
这可是个大工程
It's a lot of work.
所以说你加入我们了吗
Does that mean you're in?
是指我是否加入你们的事业吗
You mean in as in I'm going to join your crusade?
实际上 你已经算是我们的荣誉队员了
Well, you're practically an honorary member of the team already.
狄格尔也是这么说的
Hmm. So Mr. Diggle said.
不
No.
那你为什么升级我的系统
Then why'd you upgrade my system?
第一 看到弄得这么烂的系统
First, because seeing a network
从灵魂深处伤害了我
that poorly set up hurts me. In my soul.
第二 我想找到沃尔特
And second... I want to find Walter.
我的继父
My stepfather.
他对我很好
He was nice to me.
狄格尔先生告诉我你用来打击罪犯的
And Mr. Diggle told me that the notebook you use
笔记本与让沃尔特失踪的是同一本
to fight crime is the same notebook that got Walter abducted.
我会帮你救他 但仅此而已
I'll help you rescue him, but that's it.
之后我还是回到我无聊的IT女生活
Then I want to go back to my boring life of being an I.T. girl.
这就是我的想法
That's my offer.
好
Ok.
还有我很想知道
So I've been meaning to ask...
这儿有没有厕所
is there a bathroom?
到这以后我已经憋了很久了
'Cause I've had to pee since I got here.
上楼左转
It's upstairs to the left.
-好极了 -费利西蒂
- Great. - Felicity.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Yeah.
奥利弗 我知道你不想伤害她
Oliver, I know you don't want to hurt this girl
你告诉她真♥相♥
and you didn't have any
也是无可奈何
choice in telling her who you really were,
但我们是在把她
but we're asking her to
牵扯到很危险的事情中去
get involved in some pretty dangerous stuff.
-我们能保护她 -怎么保护
- We can protect her. - How?
你母亲向你开枪了 奥利弗
Your mother just shot you, Oliver.
你连自己的安全都无法保证
You can't even keep yourself safe.
她受到了惊吓 她是在保护自己
She was scared. She was defending herself.
或者 她是在隐瞒什么东西
Or, she was hiding something.
比如说她涉及
Like maybe her involvement
沃尔特的失踪 甚至更糟
in Walter's disappearance, or worse.
狄格尔 我们不一定知道
Diggle, we don't always know
每个人行事的理由
why people do what they do.
但我知道的是
But what I do know
当我站在她办公室里
is that when I was standing in her office
举着弓瞄准她心脏的时候
with an arrow aimed at her heart,
她求我看在我和西娅的份上饶了她
she begged me to spare her, all on behalf of me and Thea.
我收拾过很多坏人
Now, I've taken down a lot of bad people.
没有一个提到他们的孩子 狄格
None of them brought up their kids, Dig.
奥利弗 她有名单
Oliver, she had the list.
或许她不是那个幕后黑手
Now she may not be in charge of whatever "it" is,
但肯定和她脱不了干系
but she's definitely involved.
脱不了什么干系
Involved in what?!
我们都不知道幕后是什么
We don't even know what "it" is,
在我们弄明白之前
and until we do,
别再怀疑她
she is off limits!
听懂了吗
Am I clear?
奥利弗 你这么说
But Oliver, are you saying
是真的相信她是无辜的
this because you truly believe she's innocent?
还是只是因为你不愿面对
Or because you don't want to face
你母亲可能有罪的事实
the fact that your mother might be guilty?
大约6尺1[1米89左右]
6'1,
嗓音低沉
and a deep voice.
出什么事了
What's going on?
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我打了你一晚上的电♥话♥
I've been calling you all night.
我在店里 那儿没信♥号♥♥
I was at the club. I get zero reception in there.
或许你该花点钱弄个座机
Maybe it's time you invest in a land line.
-西娅 -你母亲昨晚受到袭击
- Thea. - Your mother was attacked last night.
-是治安维持者干的 -什么
- By the vigilante. - What?!
他到我办公室来了
He came after me at the office.
他伤着你了吗 你还好吗
Did he hurt you? Are you ok?
事实上 是她伤了他
Actually, she hurt him.
她用藏在办公室里的枪正面射伤了他
She shot him point blank with a gun hidden in her office.
那对你们的调查应该有所帮助
That should help with your investigation.
你们有找到任何证据
Did you get any evidence,
比如血样 或者
like a blood sample, or...
鉴证科里发生了小意外
There was a screw-up at the lab.
太糟了
That's too bad.
我们再联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
-谢谢 -不用
- Thank you. - Yes.
宝贝
Oh, sweetheart.
我害怕极了
I was so scared.
你没事我就放心了
I'm just glad you're ok.
我以为他会杀了我
I thought he was going to kill me.
我向你保证
I promise you,
他绝不会再来找你麻烦了
he's never going to bother you again.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表