剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
一举铲平贫民区吗
level the glades?
连根拔除
Down to the bedrock.
只有到那时我们才真正可以
Only then can we truly
重建一个人人安稳的星城
rebuild Starling City and make it safer for everyone.
那可是24个街区
That's 24 square blocks.
即使我们这么做了
And if we did--
我不是说应该 只是假设
And I'm not saying we should-- if we did,
难道不会有人怀疑我们
wouldn't suspicion fall on us?
只要这个摧毁行动看起来
Not if the destruction
像是由自然灾害造成的 就不会有问题
appears to be caused by a natural disaster.
你总是有点上帝情结 马尔科姆
You've always had something of a god complex, Malcolm.
这也算是你的魅力
It's part of your charm.
但就算你也没法制♥造♥自然灾害
But even you can't create a natural disaster.
你听说过尤尼达克工业吗
Have you ever heard of Unidac Industries?
那是个小公♥司♥
It's a small company.
他们有个设想...
They have an idea...
这个设想正好迎合我们的需求
An idea that will serve our purposes.
据我所知 五年内他们就能做出原型模型
My sources tell me they're 5 years away from prototype.
任何有价值的事业 都值得耐心等待
And any undertaking of value is worthy of patience.
也需要约束限制
And restraint.
单凭一个人无法拯救这座城市 罗伯特
One man alone can't save this city, Robert,
我们都知道
and we both know that.
大千世界里有那么多酒吧
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,
她偏偏来了我家
she walks into mine.
这咖啡真难喝 奥利弗
This coffee's terrible, Oliver.
这就是你在酒吧点咖啡的结果
That's what you get for ordering coffee in a bar.
你看起来很累
You look tired.
太多工作吗
Too much work?
太伤心了
Too much crying.
汤米和我分手了
Tommy broke up with me.
发生了什么事
What happened?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
一切都很好 都...
Things were good. They were...
非常好 突然他就收拾好自己的东西
great, and then suddenly he's packing up his things
告诉我都结束了
and telling me that it's over.
他跟你说过什么吗
Did he say anything to you?
没有 汤米辞职后我们很少联♥系♥
No. Tommy and I haven't talked very much since he quit.
但他会想通的
But he'll come around.
可能他只是害怕了
It's probably just cold feet.
就像你那时一样
Like it was with you.
奥利弗 要是你不想搞砸这段感情
Oliver, you don't sleep with your girlfriend's sister
是肯定不会和女朋友的妹妹上♥床♥的
unless you're looking to blow the relationship up.
如果你还想和汤米在一起
If you still want to be with Tommy,
做我们本来应该做的
do what we should have done.
跟他谈谈
Talk to each other
要坦诚
and be honest.
奥利弗 你得来看看...
Oliver, I need to show you what--
我打扰到你们了 是吧
I just totally walked in on a thing, didn't I?
不好意思 你是哪位
I'm sorry, uh, who are you?
谁都不是 不是说我没有身份
Nobody. I mean, I'm not nobody.
我显然是有名字的
I'm someone, obviously.
你也一样 你是劳蕾尔对吧
And so are you. You're Laurel, right?
那位特殊的漂亮的劳蕾尔
That Laurel. Gorgeous Laurel.
这是费利西蒂 她在帮我调试网络
This is Felicity. She's setting up my internet.
是路由器 我得给奥利弗
Router. And I need to show Oliver
看个非常重要的东西
something very important related to it.
那你去吧
I'll let you go, then.
谢谢你的咖啡
Thank you for the coffee...
还有建议
and the advice.
告诉我你进去了
Tell me you got in.
比那更好 我黑了开曼富达银行
Better. I hacked Cayman Fidelity
搜集到幕后黑手去年所有到账的清单
and put together a list all the deposits backman made last year.
费利西蒂 如果不知道是谁的钱
Felicity, what good does that do us
那对我们有什么用
if we don't know whose money it was?
你看看幕后人去年最大一笔入账
Look at the biggest deposit backman made last year.
最下面
Bottom page.
两百万美金...
$2 million on Decem--
十二月十二号♥
December 12.
那是
That's...
沃尔特失踪的那天
the day Walter disappeared.
要是其中一个贝克曼的客户付了
What if one of Backman's clients
两百万来绑♥架♥沃尔特呢
was paid 2 million to kidnap Walter?
我们只要找到客户是谁
Then we find out which client it was...
然后就可以利用他们找到沃尔特
and we use them to find Walter.
奎恩工业股份有限公♥司♥
反追踪账户 追踪钱的走向
OK, back-trace the account, follow the money,
希望能帮我们找到绑♥架♥沃尔特的人
hopefully it will lead us to whoever kidnapped Walter.
过了这么久了 你觉得
After all this time, do you think
沃尔特还活着吗
Walter might still really be alive?
我不知道
I don't know.
找到了
Got it.
多米尼克·阿朗佐
Dominic Alonzo.
这名字你有印象
Yeah. Name ring a bell?
阿朗佐经营着星城最大的地下赌场
Alonzo runs the biggest underground casino in Starling City
在他不忙着绑♥架♥的时候
when he's not busy kidnapping.
他看起来像是那种
He looks like the kind of
被雇来绑♥架♥沃尔特的恶棍
lowlife someone would hire to kidnap Walter.
你觉得你要射他多少箭
How many arrows do you think you'll have to put in him
他才能供出沃尔特的下落 很多吗
before he gives up Walter's location? Say a lot?
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
那赌场有私人武装
That casino has its own private army.
我们需要进入阿朗佐的电脑
We need to access Alonzo's computer,
但不能引发任何警报
but without setting off any alarms.
看起来得利用一切可以利用的资源
Looks like we're gonna need all the help we can get.
真糟糕我们没有别人可以叫来帮忙了
It's too bad there's not someone else we could call.
够了 我们能自己搞定
That's enough. We can do this on our own.
好吧 看来有人今晚要去赌博了
Well, then... looks like someone's going gambling tonight.
我一走进那里他们就会认出我
Those guys would make me the minute that I walked in there.
奥利弗·奎恩绝不能在那种地方被逮个正着
Oliver Queen would never be caught dead in a place like that.
我没在说你
I wasn't talking about you.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
我会算牌
I can count cards.
那全是关于概率论和数学
It's all probability theory and mathematics.
你还不知道我吗
Have you met me?
最起码 我知道赌场的规矩
Bottom line--I know my way around a casino.
费利西蒂 我是不会让你走进
Felicity, I'm not letting you walk--
我一开始和你合作的原因
The reason I joined you in the first place
是为了找到沃尔特 而这一次
was to find Walter, and for the first time,
我们终于有机会可以找到他
we have a real chance of finding him.
你必须让我去
You have to let me do this.
联邦调查局对高管的搜寻仍在继续
好吧
All right.
但要按照我的方法
But we do it my way.
走吧
Come on.
很抱歉我把你从会议中叫出来
I'm sorry I had to pull you away from whoever you were meeting.
没事 大家已经都走了
Oh, it's nothing. Everyone's left already.
况且今早忘签K-5文件是我的错
Besides, it's my fault for forgetting to sign the K-5s this morning.
我希望你不介意我问 一切都好吗
I hope you don't mind me asking, but is everything all right?
只是处理一些杂七杂八的事
Just, uh, taking care of some odds and ends.
好吧 如果你需要找人说说的话
Well, if ever you need a friendly ear.
你是个好人 沃尔特
You're a good man, Walter.
我以为你已经走了
I thought you'd left.
我还在等你的回答
I'm still waiting for your answer.
你怎么会想到这么做的
How can you even think of doing this?
那地方夺走了你的灵魂 罗伯特
That place took your soul, Robert.
这么做也无济于事啊
Doing this won't give it back.
丽贝卡也不会复活
It won't bring back Rebecca, either.
那天发生的事仍历历在目
It still feels like yesterday, that day.
当她第一次打我手♥机♥的时候
When she called my cell phone for the first time,
我还记得我觉得很烦
I remember being annoyed.
她知道我在忙 所以我就没管
She knew I was busy, so I just let it ring.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表