剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
能...能让我单独待一分钟吗
Can we... can I have a minute, please?
我现在知道你为什么这么淡定了
I can see now why you were able to be so chill.
好好享受
Enjoy.
我猜对了吗
So I checked out?
没错 他的名字是弗洛伊德·罗通
You did. His name is Floyd Lawton.
我有他最近住过的地址
I have address. Where he stayed last time,
他还在星城里
he was in starling city.
就这些
But that is all.
但愿他是个不爱搬家的人 说吧
Let's hope he's a creature of habit. Go.
1700号♥ 百老汇街
1700 Broadway,
帕珀旅馆 52号♥房♥间
Papp motel, room 52.
你不会把我们扯进去吧
You'll leave us out of this, yes?
如果你没有先被罗通先生杀掉的话
Assuming Mr. Lawton doesn't kill you first.
是费利西蒂·斯莫克吗
Ahem. Felicity Smoke?
你好 我是奥利弗·奎恩
Hi. I'm Oliver Queen.
当然
Of course.
我知道你是谁 你是奎恩先生
I know who you are, you're Mr. Queen.
不 奎恩先生是我父亲
No, Mr. Queen was my father.
没错 可他死了 我是说溺水身亡了
Right, but he's dead. I mean, he drowned.
可你还活着 所以
But you didn't, which means
你才能下楼到IT部来
you could come down to the I.T. Department
听我喋喋不休地说话
and listen to me babble.
但马上就说完了
Which will end.
倒数3...2...1
In 3...2...1.
我电脑出了点问题
I'm having some trouble with my computer
他们让我来找你
and they told me that you were the person to come and see.
当时我在咖啡店上网
I was at my coffee shop surfing the web
不小心把拿铁洒在上头了
and I spilt a latte on it.
-是吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
这看起来像是子弹孔啊
'Cause these look like bullet holes.
我去的那家咖啡店附近治安挺乱
My coffee shop is in a bad neighborhood.
如果你能抢救出里面的任何资料
If there is anything that you can salvage from it,
我将感激不尽
I would really appreciate it.
好吧
Mm-hmm.
不错嘛 你在这儿
Oh. Well, good, you're here.
我被软禁在家了 记得吗
I'm under house arrest, remember.
你想穿CK还是这件扎克·珀森
Do you want to wear the Calvin Klein or the Zac Posen?
吃晚餐吗
For dinner?
我只打算穿睡衣
I was just going to wear pajamas.
是出席沃尔特的股份拍卖♥♥会
To Walter's stock auction.
我倒宁愿禁足在家
I think I rather be grounded.
不 你的出席很重要
No, it's important that you come.
对谁很重要
Important to whom?
对我
To me.
好吧 听我说
All right, listen to me.
你四岁的时候
When you were four years old,
有天带了只猫回家
you came home one day with a cat.
那是只流浪猫 不仅身上脏
It was a stray, it was filthy,
脾气也很坏
and it was mean.
但你就站在那儿
But you stood there and you declared
宣布它以后要和我们一起住
that it was coming to live with us.
你父亲从办公室回来
Your father came home from the office
看到了那一幕
and he saw what was going on,
就让你坐下 解释说
and he sat you down and he explained to you
那只猫其实是只老虎
that the cat was in fact a tiger
我们得把它送回家
and that we needed to get it home.
不知为何
And somehow...
你竟然明白了
you understood.
罗伯特总是轻而易举就能说通你
Robert was always so good at getting through to you.
我 我一直很嫉妒这一点 我...
I..I was always so jealous of that. I...
你从来没提过他
You never talk about him.
爸爸
Dad.
这是你这么多年来第一次提到他
That's the first time you've talked about him in years.
我想我和你都养成了一些坏习惯
Well, I think you and I have gotten into some bad habits.
最近发生了许多变化 西娅
There's been a lot that has changed recently, Thea,
我想也许这也能改变
and I think that maybe this can change, too.
这看起来像是张设计图
It looks like blueprints.
你知道是什么的设计图吗
Do you know what of?
-交易所大厦 -没听说过
- The Exchange Building. - Never heard of it.
尤尼达克工业计划举♥行♥拍卖♥♥会的地方
It's where the Unidac Industry's auction is scheduled to take place.
我记得你说过这是你的电脑
I thought you said that was your laptop.
对
Yes.
先声明 我可不想卷入
Look, I don't want to get in the middle
莎士比亚式的家庭闹剧之中
of some Shakespearian family drama thing.
什么
What?
斯蒂尔先生娶了你母亲
Mr. Steele's marrying your mom.
克劳迪斯 格特鲁德
Claudius, Gertrude...
哈姆雷特王子的叔叔克劳迪斯
弑兄娶嫂夺得王位
哈姆雷特
Hamlet?
我在曾经退学的四所学校里
I didn't study Shakespeare at any of the four schools
都没学过莎士比亚
that I dropped out of.
斯蒂尔先生想买♥♥下尤尼达克工业
Mr. Steele is trying to buy Unidac Industries.
而你却刚好拿到了与他的某个
And you've got a company laptop
竞争对手相关的公♥司♥笔记本电脑
associated with one of the guys he's competing against.
-弗洛伊德·罗通 -不
- Floyd Lawton. - No.
沃伦·帕特尔
Warren Patel.
谁是弗洛伊德·罗通
Who's Floyd Lawton?
显然 他是帕特尔先生的手下
He is an employee of Mr. Patel, evidently.
交易所大厦由三座
The Exchange Building
布下眼线的塔楼所环绕
is surrounded by 3 towers with eye lines into the building.
罗通几乎从任何角度
Lawton could get a kill shot off
都能射出致命一枪
from virtually anywhere.
可我不能顾及整个区域
But I can't cover the area.
我保护不了死亡射手的所有目标
I can't protect all of deadshot's targets.
我一个人办不到
I can't do this alone.
-你这狗♥娘♥养♥的 -探长 安静点
- Ah, you son of a bitch! - Detective, quiet!
你小子胆大了
You've got a pair on you,
敢跑到警局门前动手
pulling this right outside the police station!
弗洛伊德·罗通就是那个
Floyd Lawton's the one targeting the buyers
要杀对尤尼达克工业感兴趣的买♥♥家的家伙
interested in Unidac Industries.
国际刑♥警♥把他称作"死亡射手"
Interpol calls him "Deadshot"
因为他弹无虚发
because he never misses.
我走之后你可以仔细调查一番
You can look this up after I go.
是 然后就停止追捕你 是吗
Yeah, and stop chasing you, I suppose?
沃伦·帕特尔雇了罗通
Warren Patel hired Lawton.
我还不确定谁是他们的目标
I can't be sure who they're targeting,
也有可能是所有买♥♥家
it might be all the buyers,
那么大的地方我保护不了所有人
And I can't protect them in a space that big.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
是吗
Yeah?
专业的帮助
Professional help.
罗通的子弹都喂了毒
Lawton laces his bullets with curare.
叫你的伙计都穿上防弹衣
Tell your men to wear Kevlar.
我会叫他们朝你开枪
I'll tell them to shoot you...
真是不错啊 是吧
Well, it's quite a turn out, huh?
事实上 是个不错的机会
Well, it's quite an opportunity, actually.
可不管拍卖♥♥结果如何
But regardless of the outcome of the auction,
我都是个赢家
I'm already a winner
因为今晚有两位最美的女士
because I have the two most beautiful women
-伴我左右 -两位
- At my side tonight. - Two?
谢谢你能来 西娅
Thanks for coming, Thea.
这对于你妈妈和我都意义重大
It means a lot to your mother. And me.
斯蒂尔先生 拍卖♥♥将于五分钟后开始
Mr. Steele, the auction will be opening in 5 minutes.
请准备就绪
Please make sure your bid is ready.
谢谢你 吉娜
Thank you, Gina.
我们走吧
Shall we?
沃伦·帕特尔 请跟我走一趟 先生
Warren Patel. I'm going to need you to come with me, sir.
第一小组准备就绪 第二小组 收到了吗
Unit one, all clear. Unit two, you copy?
我们正在监视帕特尔
We have Patel in custody.
依然没有罗通的踪影
Still, no sign of Lawton.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表