剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I agree, which is why you're not being fired.
我以为你把我叫上来
Uh, I assumed when you brought me up here,
是因为
it was because...
是因为我想让你帮我调查点东西
It's because I wanted you to look into something for me.
三年前一次失败的投资
A variance of $2.6 million
所留下来的两百六十万的资金异常
on a failed investment from 3 years ago.
是由我太太授权过的
It was authorized by my wife.
我希望你能为我查明
I was hoping you could find out
一些交易的细节
some of the details of the transaction for me.
查明
Find out...
谨慎一点去挖
Dig up discreetly.
我现在是你的人了
I'm your girl.
我是说 我不是你的人
I mean, I'm not your girl.
我刚刚不是在挑逗你
I wasn't making a pass at you.
谢谢你没有解雇我
Thank you for not firing me.
什么玩...
What the...
马特·伊斯托克
Matt Istook.
你是那个人 戴兜帽的家伙
You're him, that hood guy.
你是那个不断威胁城市的人
You're the guy that's been terrorizing the city.
彼得·德克兰
Peter Declan,
你的谎话把他送进了死囚牢房♥
your lies helped put him on death row.
现在你可以选择告诉我真♥相♥
Now, either it's time to tell me the truth,
或者坐上10:15的死亡号♥列车
or it's time for the 10:15 to blood haven.
好 好
O-ok.
我 布洛德付我钱叫我
Ok, I-- Brodeur paid me to--
说卡米尔从未对我说过什么
to say that Camille never spoke to me,
但我和她的死无关
but I didn't have anything to do with her death.
天呐 求求你 叫我做什么都行
Oh, god, please. I'll do anything.
你 你可以把文件拿走
Y-you could have the file.
-什么文件 -卡米尔给我的文件
- What file? - Camille gave me a file
里面有对杰森·布洛德不利的证据
of evidence against Jason Brodeur.
-它在哪 -让我走
- Where is it?! - Let me go,
我就告诉你
and I'll tell you.
等等 等等 别走 在我的书桌里
Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Don't go! It's in my desk!
那份文件 在我办公室的书桌里
The file, it's in my desk at the office!
你可以拿走 快放我走
You can have it! Get me out of here!
那是什么
What is that?
我好饿
I'm so hungry.
闻起来好香啊
It smells really good.
好吧 不分就不分
Hey, fine. Don't share.
生存
我才不会杀那只鸟呢
I'm not gonna kill the bird.
生存
马特·伊斯托克的一点敬意
Compliments of Matt Istook.
这里面是什么
What's in here?
扳倒杰森·布洛德的筹码
Leverage on Jason Brodeur,
足够救彼得·德克兰的命
enough to help save Peter Declan's life.
作为一名律师
As an attorney,
我不可能拿到这样的文件
I never would have gotten a file like this.
我一直认为法律是神圣的
I always thought the law was sacred,
它可以解决一切
i-it fixed everything.
那现在呢 劳蕾尔
And now, Laurel?
现在你怎么认为
Now what do you think?
我认为这个城市有太多人
I think there's too many people in this city
只在乎他们自己
who only care about themselves...
自私的人们
People who are selfish.
我认为他们需要
I think they need someone who cares
在乎他人性命的人
about the lives of other people...
像你一样的人
Someone like you.
*神啊 请给我你的庇护*
*God, give me your shelter*
噢 天呐
Oh, my god.
你的脸怎么了
What is wrong with your face?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你脸上有点特奇怪的东西
There's something really weird on it,
像是你的嘴
like this thing with your mouth.
看起来 就像是在微笑
It--it looks like it's in the shape of a smile.
-你真逗 -所以你为什么这么开心
- That's cute. - So why are you grinning?
我采纳了你关于劳蕾尔的建议
I took your advice with Laurel
做我自己
to be myself.
然后呢
And...
很管用
It's helping.
我是恋爱关系达人呐 哥
Got mad relationship skills, bro.
如果你想找个很潮的求婚地点记得来找我
Let me know if you need trendy places to propose.
我觉得你有点操之过急了
I think you're getting a little bit ahead of yourself.
一点点
Mm. Little bit.
罗布
Rob.
下次得跟上了
You gotta keep up.
你看起来很忙
Hey, you look busy.
是德克兰的案子吗
Is that the Declan case?
在马特·伊斯托克的事情上
You know, it was a funny development
有个很有趣的进展
on Matt Istook.
他向警方报案
He, uh, filed a police report.
说那个兜帽人昨晚骚扰了他
He said the hood harassed him last night.
有趣就在于
And that's funny,
是我把他的名字告诉我女儿的
because I gave my daughter Istook's name.
-爸爸 -他自以为在维护治安
- Dad-- - He's a vigilante.
可他是个罪犯
He's a damn criminal,
如果你跟他一起 你就会变成他的同党
and you working with him, that makes you an accessory.
我是在救一个无辜的人的性命
I am trying to save an innocent man's life.
不行
No.
你是在违法
You're breaking the law.
如果不是警方一开始
Well, I wouldn't have to if the police
就没有尽职 我也没必要这么做
would have done their job right in the first place.
我问过你是如何接到这个案子的
I asked you how you got this case.
你当着我的面说了谎 对吗
You lied to me straight to my face, eh?
我还以为我们不会这样
I thought you and I didn't do that.
我猜我想错了
Guess I was wrong.
法官 单是此份文件的出现
You honor, the mere existence of the file
就证明伊斯托克先生
proves that Mr. Istook perjured himself
为了杰森·布洛德的利益作伪证
for Jason Brodeur's benefit.
这是诽谤
That's slander.
我是贾里德·斯万斯特洛姆 法官
Jared Swanstrom, your honor.
我代表杰森·布洛德和布洛德化工
I represent Jason Brodeur and Brodeur Chemical.
鉴于司法公正 您应该
The interest of justice requires you
暂缓被告的行刑
to stay the defendant's execution
因为案件出现了新证据
pending exploration of the newly discovered evidence.
兰斯小姐 我们的法♥院♥不是为司法公正服务的
Ours isn't a court of justice, Ms. Lance.
而是为法律服务
It's a court of law.
根据法律 你所提供的证据
And under the law, I don't think your evidence
不足以申请暂缓执行
is sufficient to warrant a stay of execution.
申请人身保护权被驳回
Your motion for habeas corpus is denied.
这事还没完
This isn't over.
我已经找到了突破口
I've got the loose end now,
所以不论发生什么
and no matter what happens,
我都会坚持下去直到把你打垮
I am going to pull on it until your whole world unravels.
德克兰的律师把我扯进来了
Declan's lawyer's pulling me into this.
我要进监狱了
I'm gonna go to prison.
即使不是因为谋杀罪
If not for murder,
也是因为这...这个倾倒废弃物的事
then this-- this dumping thing.
不会的
That won't happen.
我们会采取措施的
There are steps we can take.
你也看到了 她追着我不放
You saw her. She's going after me.
经过今天法♥院♥里发生的事
She's gonna want to meet with her client
她肯定会去和委托人见面
after what happened in court today.
铁山监狱里我们有人
We have friends up in Iron Heights.
那里可是个危险的地方
Prison can be a dangerous place.
事情还没完
We're not done yet.
我是名律师
I'm an attorney.
相信我 已经结束了
Trust me. We're done.
你需要什么才能还彼得·德克兰自♥由♥
What do you need to free Peter Declan?
到了现在这个时候
At this point,
只有布洛德签名的书面认罪才行
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表