剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
And these infrared images show
这周围全天都有
there are at last ten soldiers guarding
至少十名士兵守卫
the perimeter at any given time.
对你来说敌人太多了
Too many of 'em for you?
不
No.
困扰我的是在这塔上的家伙
My problem is the guy here in the tower.
这是PATC 移♥动♥空管塔
It's a PATC. A portable air traffic control tower.
美国政♥府♥建造它来解决救灾需要
The U.S. government set up these for disaster zones,
比如受海啸侵袭后的泰国
like Thailand after the tsunami.
那么问题在哪儿呢
So what's the problem?
这是防弹玻璃
The glass is bulletproof.
我无法用狙♥击♥枪♥干掉塔里的守卫
I can't take out the tower guard with my sniper rifle.
如果他发现了可疑情况
And if he suspects anything's wrong,
就会通知法尔斯 我们就完了
he'll radio Fyers and we're cancelled.
你负责把他弄出来
It'll be up to you to take him out.
靠近他 干掉他
Up close and personal.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready for that?
你认为呢
Do you think I'm ready?
我在想 每三个月才有一架补给机
What I think is there's only one supply plane every 3 months.
我们明天得离开 要不然也活不下去了
We leave tomorrow, or we die soon afterwards.
我选择离开
I pick leaving.
去睡一会儿 明早六点行动
So get some sleep. We leave at 06:00.
别担心
Don't worry.
你很快就能回到女朋友身边了
You'll be back with your girlfriend soon enough.
早上好
Morning.
请别恨我
Please don't hate me.
为什么我要恨你
Why would I hate you?
背着你和莎拉在一起
For cheating on you with Sarah.
痛吗 奥利
Did it hurt, Ollie?
什么痛
Did what hurt?
他们杀你的时候
When they killed you?
快起来
Rise and shine.
来吧
Come on.
我们要走了
We're moving out.
安全
All clear.
我们能休息一会儿吗
Hey, can we, um, can we rest for a second?
你到飞机上有的是时间休息
You can rest on the plane.
天啊 真期待飞机上的电影
Gosh, well, really looking forward to that in-flight movie.
-天啊 -别动
- Oh, god. - Don't move.
是地雷吗
Is it a mine?
对
Yeah.
这些士兵还在岛上布了地雷
The soldiers mine the island?
不 可能是日本人埋的
No, it's probably Japanese,
二战时候留下的
left over from World War II.
还没失效
Still active.
真是惊人
Impressive.
你能拆除吗
Can you disarm it?
在不炸死你的情况下吗
Without disarming you?
士兵来了
Soldiers.
他们只能看见你
They can only see you.
等等 别走
Wait! Stop!
你离开营地这么远干什么
What are you doing so far from camp?
我和部队走散了
I got separated from my unit.
跟我们走吧
Come with us.
不行
I-- I can't.
我今天可有点倒霉啊
I'm kind of having a bad day, you know?
别动
Be still.
谢了
Thanks.
姚飞
Yao Fei.
进来 请坐
Come in. Sit.
第一次见你
Now the first time
拿着这支弓时
I saw you with this contraption...
还觉得特别可笑
I thought you looked utterly ridiculous.
直到你用它打败了
That is, until you took out
我最棒的三名手下
three of my best men with it.
明天补给机会送25支复合弓过来
25 compound bows will be arriving on tomorrow's supply plane.
我想让你教我几个手下用弓
I'd like you to train a few of my men on how to use them.
要掌握箭术可能得花上好几年
Archery can take years to master.
你相信做老师的能力
Well, I trust you'll be a proficient instructor.
没其他事了
That'll be all.
我希望你能坚定
I hope you are steadfast
对我们的承诺 姚飞
in your commitment to our cause, Yao Fei.
为了她
For her sake.
我会的
I am.
看来你从没做过童子军
Obviously you were never a boy scout.
是吗 你从哪里看出来的
Yeah? What tipped you off?
得抓紧时间了
We better hurry.
晚上会有狼
The wolves come out at night.
这里有狼
There are wolves here?
对啊 当然有
Right. Of course there are.
没有狼还怎么算是世上最糟的地方
Because what would the worst place on earth be without wolves.
只有火能防止它们靠近
The only thing that will keep them out is fire.
很欢迎你来帮忙
Well, you know, you're welcome to help.
不是吧
Seriously?
我都钻了两个小时了
I've been working on this for two hours.
我知道 我一直看着呢
I know. I was watching you.
谢谢你提供的消遣
Thank you for the entertainment.
你要把照片看穿了
You're going to wear that thing out just by looking at it.
别担心
Don't worry.
你回家时她会载歌♥载舞欢迎的
She'll be waiting for flowers when you get back.
表示怀疑
I doubt it.
还记得我跟你说过 我沉船漂来这岛上的吗
Remember how I told you I was shipwrecked here?
沉船时她妹妹跟我在一起
Her sister was with me when the boat went down.
有意思 我从没想过你是个坏小子
That's funny. I never took you as being the bad boy.
你看起来好像没这个胆
You seem to lack the spine.
所以我必须得回家
That's why I've got to get home.
弥补这一切
To make this right.
你睡了女朋友的妹妹
If you think you can sleep with your girlfriend's sister
还觉得能弥补的话
and still make it right...
你真是比我想的还要蠢 听我的
you're dumber than I thought. And believe me when I tell you
好好跟她道个歉
that is saying something.
你给我的印象也不是那种
Yeah, well, you don't really strike me as the type of guy
肯接受道歉的人
who accepts apologies, so...
每个人都是自私的
Well, everybody is in this life for themselves.
你在澳大利亚的间谍学校学到的
Learn that at Australian spy school?
不 在这里学到的
No. I learned that here.
还记得我说过以前有个搭档吗
Do you remember I told you that I had a partner?
记得
Yeah.
还记得那个折磨你的人吗
Do you remember the guy who tortured you?
那个变♥态♥是你搭档
That freak show was your partner?!
他叫比利·温特格林
His name's Billy Wintergreen.
好吧
Oh. Ok.
我们的任务是救出姚飞
Our mission was to exfiltrate Yao Fei
查明法尔斯那帮人为什么对他这么感兴趣
and to find out why Fyers and his men were so interested in him.
但我们的飞机在半空中被击落
But our bird got shot out of the sky
当时离他们的基地还远着呢
before we even saw the airstrip.
我就是在那找到你的
That's where I found you.
法尔斯把我们抓起来时
When Fyers took us prisoner,
问我们要不要向他们投诚
he asked if we would join him and his men.
比利答应了
Billy accepted Fyers' invitation.
我拒绝了
I declined.
他是我儿子乔的教父
He was the godfather to my son Joe.
却想都没想
And yet, he turned his back on me
就背叛了我
without even thinking twice about it.
每个人都是自私的
Everybody is in this life for themselves!
要是你让他通知营地 我们就完了
If you let him radio camp, we're done.
-那其他人呢 -你担心这一个
- What about the others? - You worry about your one.
其余十个交给我
I'll worry about my ten.
干得好
Good job.
应该吧
I think.
他心率加快了
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表