剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
He didn't say anything.
你听信一个杀人狂的话
You let a homicidal maniac talk you into
选择自行输血
a homemade blood transfusion
而不是呼叫医务人员
instead of calling the paramedics?
当时我父亲生命垂危
My father's life was at stake.
那么先是兜帽人从绑♥架♥者那里救出你和奎恩
So first the hood rescues you and Queen from those kidnappers,
现在又救了你老爸
now he saves your old man.
但他对其他的富人却从不手下留情
But he's taking down every other one percenter out there.
这个人是你的朋友吗 梅林
Is this guy a friend of yours, Merlyn?
我不知道他到底是谁
I don't know who the hell he is.
如果他们听不到我们 又有什么用
If they can't hear us, then what's the point?
等等
Wait!
说不定你还是做了点好事
You still might have done us some good.
五点从我的位置出发
0500 hours from my mark.
最终部署准备就绪
Final deployment is five by five.
那是法尔斯
That's Fyers!
我已经将频率调到部队的波段
I'm tuned into the soldier's frequency.
斯库拉正在途中 预计六点抵达
Scylla is in route. ETA 0600 hours.
西南海湾
At the southwest bay.
斯库拉就位后我就告知你
I'll call you when Scylla is in my possession.
法尔斯通话结束
Fyers out.
法尔斯在和谁说话
Who was Fyers talking to?
不知道
I don't know.
像是岛外的人
Sounds like someone off this island,
也许是他的雇主 更重要的是
maybe his benefactor. More importantly,
斯库拉是什么
who or what is Scylla?
斯库拉和卡律布迪斯
The Scylla and Charybdis.
源自奥德赛中四个噩梦章之一
It's "The Odyssey", from one of the four nightmare chapters.
斯库拉是个怪物
Scylla was a monster.
我想会会这个怪物
I want to meet this monster.
你跟我一起去吗
Am I going alone?
拯救富人的感觉如何
So how's it feel to save a one percenter?
看样子马尔科姆·梅林不会有大碍了
Looks like Malcolm Meryln's going to be okay.
他们把他送到了星城总院
They took him to Starling General.
幸好他穿了防弹衣
Good thing he was wearing a bulletproof vest.
他在医院不是因为中枪
He's not in the hospital because he was shot.
他中了箭毒
He was poisoned by curare.
罗通还活着
Lawton's alive.
很遗憾 约翰
I'm sorry, John.
这个叫罗通的找过他麻烦吗
This Lawton kick his dog or something?
不是
No.
罗通杀了他哥哥
He killed his brother.
怎么了
What?
什么情况
What is it?
你说对了
You were right.
斯库拉的确是个怪物
Scylla is a monster.
俄制S300
A Russian-made S300
防空导弹发射器
anti-aircraft missile launcher.
它可以同时追踪100个目标
It can simultaneously track up to a hundred targets
至少能击中一打
while engaging with at least a dozen.
就从这里
I mean, from here,
他们可以击落一架商业飞机
they could shoot down a commercial airliner,
或者挑起一场战争
or start a war.
你来了
Hey, you're here.
边走边谈
Walk with me.
我听说你也在现场 你没事吧
I heard you were there, are you okay?
我没事 很好
I'm fine. Fine.
听我说 麦肯纳 我
Listen, Mckenna, I'm--
我真的很抱歉把你一个人留在那
I'm really sorry that I had to run out on you like that.
没关系 再晚5分钟
Don't worry. Five more minutes,
就会是我先丢下你了
and I would have had to run out on you.
我们的生活都很复杂
Our lives are complicated.
但如果你想努力让咱俩走下去
But I'm willing to figure us out,
我也愿意
if you are.
愿意且能够做到
Willing and able.
老爸 老爸
Hey. Hey, dad. Dad, dad.
慢慢来
Take it easy.
你中枪了
You were shot.
子弹上有毒
The bullet was laced with poison.
我怎么没死
I should be dead.
我给你输了血
I gave you a blood transfusion.
实际上 那是
Actually it was...
治安维持者的主意
the vigilante's idea.
他救了你一命
He saved you.
他救的
He did?
我很担心会失去你
I was worried I was going to lose you.
我哪都不会去的
I'm not going anywhere.
老妈死的时候你也这么说
You said that after mom died.
但你还是离开了
But you left.
从你母亲去世以后我就没尽好父亲的责任
I wasn't a very good father to you after your mother passed away.
我当时很迷茫
I was so lost.
你从没告诉我你去了哪里
You never told me where you went.
我到了一个叫南达尔巴特的地方
I found myself in a place called Nanda Parbat.
在那里我遇到了一个人
I met a man there.
他帮我恢复了理智
He helped me make sense of things.
帮我找到了人生的目标
He helped me to find a purpose for my life:
就是让这个城市更美好 为了大家
to make this city a better place for everyone.
更是为你
Especially for you.
你要怎么做呢
How are you going to do that?
马尔科姆
Malcolm?
汤米
Tommy.
让我跟莫伊拉单独谈谈好吗
Could I talk to Moira for a minute?
谢天谢地你没事
Thank god you're all right.
我们之中有叛徒
We have a traitor in our midst.
我要你把这个人找出来
I want you to find out who.
这会是他犯的最后一个错误了
He just made his last mistake.
我爸没有大碍了 多亏有你
My dad's going to be okay, thanks to you.
幸亏有你才对
It's thanks to you.
我之前问过你一次在那个岛上发生了什么
I once asked you what happened to you out on that island.
你回答说"很多事"
You said "a lot".
看来你还遗漏了一些
That doesn't quite cover it.
汤米
Tommy...
我亲眼看见你杀了那个在你刚回来时
I saw you kill those guys who kidnapped us
绑♥架♥了我们的人 对吧
when you first got back, didn't I?
我
I...
我知道你有很多疑问
I know you have a lot of questions.
是的
Yeah.
没错 但现在我只想问你一个问题
Yeah, but for now, just the one.
你有没有打算过告诉我
Were you ever going to tell me?
没有
No.
汤米 我在新闻上都看到了
Tommy, I just saw it all on the news.
我会尽快赶过去
I'll be there as soon as I can.
好 再见
Ok. Bye.
好久不见 劳蕾尔
Hello, Laurel.
妈妈
Mom?
你怎么会来这
What are you doing here?
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
谈什么
About what?
我知道我以前做得不对
I know I've made mistakes.
对
Yeah.
没错 是这样
Yes, you have.
我现在得出去
Look, I have to go.
有什么事以后给我发邮件或者寄明信片吧
Why don't you send me an email or a postcard some time?
我有很重要的事要跟你谈
I have something important I need to discuss with you.
都这么长时间了还有什么重要的事
What could be so important after all this time?
是关于莎拉的
It's about Sarah.
关于她的什么事
What about her?
我觉得她可能还活着
I think she may be alive.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表