剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I don't know what that means.
我告诉过你 恳求你
I told you. I begged you.
纠正我的错误
Right my wrongs!
现在这是你的责任了
This is your responsibility now.
怎么做
How?
我应该怎么做
How do I do this?
我甚至都逃不出这座岛
I can't even get off this island.
我很抱歉以前没有告诉你真♥相♥
I'm sorry I didn't tell you the truth about me.
但 我希望
But I hope...
希望你知道
Hope that you know
我是爱你的
that I love you.
你知道吗 作为一名医生
Did you know that as a doctor,
我可以把自己诊断为
I was able to diagnose myself
一个大混球
as a giant tool?
跳支舞怎么样 帅哥
How about a dance, handsome?
我们不是说好了
Hey, uh, I thought that we agreed
你该在做蠢事之前找我的吗
that you were going to call me before you did something stupid.
你真无趣
You're no fun.
让我告诉你如何享乐一番
I'm going to show you how to have some fun.
你在做什么
Whoa, whoa, what are you doing?
你说过我很好
You said I was amazing.
你是很好 但我只把你当成妹妹看
Yeah, you are amazing, but you're also like my sister.
我的小妹妹
My baby sister.
好吧 我再也不是小孩儿了
Well, I'm not a baby anymore.
谢谢你现在才发现
Thank you for noticing.
劳蕾尔根本就不喜欢你
Laurel doesn't even like you.
她不懂你
She doesn't understand you.
我懂
I do.
你怎么就不明白呢
Why can't you just see that?
西娅 西娅 我不应该
Thea. Thea, it was a mistake
跟你说关于女人的话题
to talk to you about girls and stuff.
这不合适 可能让你产生了误会
It was inappropriate, and I think it may have confused you.
这拒绝的话
Yeah, the rejection?
说得很清楚了 即使之前尚有误会
It is pretty clear. Even if it wasn't,
经历过我妈妈和奥利弗
between my mom and Oliver
还有我认识的所有人
and everybody in my entire life,
我现在也已经习惯了 所以...
I'm pretty much used to it by now, so...
好吧 我们走 我们走 来吧
Ok, let's go, let's go, come on.
-汤米 -在这里
- Tommy? - Yep.
西娅还好吗
Is Thea ok?
没事 她只是吃坏了肚子
Oh, yeah, she just ate some bad crab cakes.
你确定她不是喝了不该喝的东西吗
Are you sure it wasn't something she drank?
不用担心 我会处理
Ahem. Don't worry. I got this.
你可以进去接着玩儿了
You can go back inside. Keep having fun.
看样子你和那个
Looked like you were having
优秀的医生跳得很好啊
a nice little do-si-do with the good doctor.
汤米我想告诉你一个关于卡特·鲍恩医生的
Tommy, I'm going to let you in on a little-known secret
众所周知的秘密
about Dr. Carter Bowen.
那男人就是个大蠢蛋
The man is a gigantic ass.
我和他跳舞的唯一原因
And the only reason why I danced with him
是因为他给创新联合会资助了一大笔钱
is because he wrote a massive check to CNRI.
你怎么会胡思乱想呢
Why would you think anything else?
大概每次遇到你的事情
I guess when it comes to you,
我就没那么理智了
I tend not to think straight.
能给我叫辆出租车吗
Can you call me a cab?
当然不行 我会载你回家
Absolutely not. I am taking you home.
上车吧
Get in.
抱歉刚才闹得那么难堪
I apologize for making such a scene.
乖乖休息 好吗
Just feel better, ok?
汤米
Hey, Tommy.
我欠你一支舞
I owe you a dance.
真的
Yeah?
你应得的
You earned it.
晚安
Goodnight.
请不要恨我
Please don't hate me.
不会 永远不会
Never. Never.
事情发展成这样并不是你的错
What went down wasn't your fault.
我没说是我的错
I didn't say it was.
奥利弗 这不是你的错 伙计
Oliver, it wasn't your fault, man.
你给过莱斯顿机会
You gave Reston a chance.
那已经是给他的优待了
That was more than he deserved.
我可不这么想
I'm not so sure about that.
好吧 听着 我这么跟你说
Well, listen, I'll tell you this much.
你说要让名单上的人血债血还
You say going after the guys on that list
以完成你父亲的遗愿
is the way you honored your dad?
如果你父亲能看到现在的你
Well, if your dad could have seen you this week,
如此关心那些他伤害过的人
the way you cared about the people he had hurt,
挺身而出试图帮助他们的话
the way you stepped up to try to help them,
我敢说他一定非常骄傲
I'd say he'd be pretty damn honored.
所以也许能救这座城市的方法不止一个
So maybe there is more than one way to save this city?
也许吧
Maybe.
还有 斯坦·华盛顿已经醒了
By the way, Stan Washington woke up.
他会没事的
He's going to be fine.
我的责任
My responsibility.
我保证 爸爸
I promise, dad.
我保证
I promise.
睡前小酌吗
Nightcap?
我想这个或许能帮我
Well, I thought it might help me.
我 我一个人总睡不好
I--I don't sleep well alone.
很抱歉今晚对你说了那些话
I'm sorry about what I said tonight.
你说得对
No.
你只是实话实说罢了
You were being honest.
不 并不全是
No, not entirely.
事实是 自从沃尔特走了之后 我
The truth is, with Walter being gone, I'm...
我很孤独
I'm lonely.
你我以前无话不谈
You know, you and I used to talk.
我总知道你在想什么
I used to know what you were thinking.
但现在 即使你人在家里
But now, even when you're home,
心却在别处 我
You're somewhere else. I...
我只是想念我的儿子了
I guess I just miss my son.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
我真希望
And I wish that...
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
谢谢
Thank you.
妈妈
Mom--
偶尔把手弄脏了也没什么的
It's ok to get your hands dirty every once in a while.
就当为了我 拜托
For me. Please.
好吧
All right.
这汉堡味道真棒
That is a great burger.
-谢谢你带我来 -乐意效劳
- Thank you for this. - Anytime.
我打赌卡特·鲍恩
You know, I'll bet Carter Bowen
一定不知道星城哪家是
doesn't know where to find the best burger joint
最棒的汉堡店
in Starling City.
那我终于有一点比他强喽
So I have one thing on him.
不
No.
你什么都比他强
You have everything on him.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表