剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
馄饨和无引渡条约
wontons and no extradition treaty.
我记得说过要多付你钱
Hey, hey, I thought I was paying you extra
遇到红灯不要停
not to stop at the reds.
陷阱一号♥ 疑似目标出现
Trap one, possible target acquisition.
准备
Get ready.
退后
Stand down.
或许罗通根本没上钩
Maybe Lawton didn't take the bait after all.
我们暴露了 找掩护
We're blown! Take cover!
莱拉
Lyla.
跪下 跪下
On your knees. On your knees.
手放头上
Hands behind your head.
我在一英里外就看到你来了
I saw you coming a mile away.
谢谢你提醒我
Thanks for tipping me off.
我要杀了你 为安迪报仇
I'll kill you for what you did to Andy.
我可以现在就杀了你
I'd be pulling these triggers right now,
但是没人付我钱
except there's nobody paying me.
这儿还有空地儿
There's space for you right here,
就挨着你哥哥
right next to your brother.
你给我记好了
You'd do best to remember that.
怎么了
What happened?
你没来 事情不太顺利
You didn't show, things didn't go well.
拉斯马斯要逃走...
Rasmus was skipping town...
我得分轻重缓急
and I had to reprioritize.
多谢你的轻重缓急 奥利弗
Thanks to your new priorities
四名探员身亡
four agents are dead, Oliver.
你本可以阻止他
You could have stopped this guy,
永远地阻止这个疯子
ended this maniac once and for all.
罗通跑了
Lawton got away?
你真的天真地认为
You seriously think
一个被称为"死亡射手"的人
a man who goes by the name "Deadshot"
会不击自溃
was going down without a fight?
我需要你帮我 兄弟
I needed you there, man.
泰勒·摩尔的命押在我身上 狄格尔
Taylor Moore was relying on me, Diggle.
这跟那个小孩无关
But this was never about that kid,
他在你家里被武装保护着 很安全
he is safe under armed security at your house.
是因为劳蕾尔
This is about Laurel.
狄格尔 我做出了选择
Diggle, I made a choice.
我知道
I know.
你选择了劳蕾尔
You chose Laurel.
总是她
Always her.
其他人都该死
Everybody else be damned.
有什么要说的吗 费利西蒂
Something to say, Felicity?
没有你想听的
Nothing you want to hear.
再试一次
Try again.
你的思绪太多了
You're thinking too much.
从来没人这样说过我
Nobody ever accused me of that before.
炫耀
Show-off.
我注视着远处的目标
I see my target in the distance,
感受着风向的变化
I feel the variation in the wind,
听着弓弦越拉越紧
I hear the bowstring tighten...
然后 松手
And I let go.
用心去感受...
Give in to your senses...
不要想
Don't think.
没错
You're right,
这既不是合适的时间
this is definitively not
也不是合适的地点...
the time or place...
不是这样的 只是有个
No, it's--no, it's just there's, uh...
有个人
someone.
这件事很复杂
And it's a mile past complicated,
但我不能这么做
but I can't.
她知道你有多爱她吗
Does she know how much you love her?
我怀疑现在她不知道
I suspect right now she doesn't.
但我一回家她就会知道的
But as soon as I'm home, she will.
你那天晚上特别漂亮
You looked so beautiful that night.
我记得有一次奥利弗跟我说
I remember Oliver telling me once
他希望你♥爸♥爸
that he wished your father
能让他多去你家
would let him come over to your house more often.
在那里
That being there
他觉得自己不太像是罗伯特·奎恩的儿子
made him feel less like Robert Queen's son
而更像是他自己
and more like himself.
我喜欢我儿子在你身边时的样子
I liked who my son was when he was around you.
谢谢
Thank you.
警♥察♥刚才来电♥话♥了
Hey. The police just called.
爱德华·拉斯马斯被捕了
Edward Rasmus was arrested.
真的吗 发生什么事了
Really? What happened?
显然他全都招了
Apparently he confessed to everything.
他要去蹲很长时间的监狱
He's going to go to prison for a long time
再也不能伤害任何人了
and won't be able to hurt anyone ever again.
他为什么会认罪
Why would he confess?
治安维持者出现了
The vigilante was involved.
他干得不错
Good for him.
那么我想一切都结束了
So, I guess it's over.
应该是吧
Yes...yeah.
很好 我去叫醒泰勒
Great, I'll go wake up Taylor--
不 汤米 别去
No, Tommy, please.
他睡着了 他已经承受太多了
He's sleeping, he's been through a lot.
你们都可以留下
Now you all are welcome to stay.
我们有足够的房♥间
We certainly have enough room.
决定权在你
It's your call.
谢谢你 奎恩夫人
Thank you, Mrs. Queen.
那我们就留下来吧
I guess we'll stay, then.
好吧
Good.
你的律师来了
Your lawyer's here.
是你
It's you.
我来做个了断
I'd like to discuss loose ends.
你没收到我的消息吗
You didn't get my message?
忘了摩尔家的那个男孩吧
Forget about the Moore boy.
我已经招供了 那个该死的兜帽男
I've already confessed, that freakshow in a hood
跟我说如果我不认罪他就杀了我
told me he'd kill me if I didn't.
我们得让这次会面看起来合法一些
We need to make this meeting appear legitimate.
律师的东西
Lawyer stuff.
在这儿签字
Sign here, please.
我说清楚了吗 你离那男孩远点儿
Am I clear? You leave the boy alone.
我也希望我可以
I wish I could,
但他看到了我的脸
but he's seen my face.
就像你一样
Just like you.
如果你用力按压前臂的这个地方
If you put pressure in just the right areas above the forearm,
就像我对你做的这样 前臂内侧静脉
like I did to you, an embolism will form
就会形成一个血栓
in the medial antebrachial vein.
当气泡到达你的心脏
When the air pocket reaches your heart in,
大概只需要十五秒钟
give or take, fifteen seconds,
你就会死 这基本是无痛的
you'll die. It's relatively painless.
这不是个人恩怨
Nothing personal.
我们谈完了
We're done here!
打扰一下 我在找我的男朋友
Excuse me, hi, I'm looking for my boyfriend,
他差不多是这儿的常客
he's kind of a regular around here.
犀利的蓝眼睛
Piercing blue eyes,
可能偷了一个警用无线电对讲机
and may or may not have stolen a police radio.
他在那儿 你身后
Yeah, that's him. Behind you.
这表情不错
Well, that's a nice look.
你到底是怎么想的
What were you thinking?
这不是神奇二人组嘛
Well, if it isn't the wonder twins...
他很抱歉偷了那个对讲机
He's very sorry for stealing the radio,
他再也不会给你添乱了
and he won't ever bug you
也不会偷走你们的任何东西了
or steal anything from you guys ever again.
你们俩都跟我过来
Both of you. Come with me.
我们在这儿干什么
What are we doing here?
你男朋友对兜帽男太感兴趣了
Well, your boyfriend is so interested in the hood,
我想他应该想认识一位
I thought he might like to meet someone else
兜帽男的熟人
who already made his acquaintance.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表