剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我用无线电呼叫大家撤离
I radioed for my men to get the hell out of there.
但是林斯 他不肯走
But Lynns, he wouldn't go.
还求我让消防队回去
Begged me to send the unit back in.
但我不愿那么做
But I wouldn't do it.
我不能
I couldn't.
老天啊 我留下他活活烧死
God help me, I left him to burn.
但我没法让他死而复生
But I can't bring him back.
不必了
You don't have to.
他回来了
He is back.
你到底在说什么
What the hell you talkin' about?
加菲尔德·林斯杀了丹尼
Garfield Lynns killed Danny.
还有你们的另一名队员
And the other men on your unit.
他不可能从那场火灾中幸存
There's no way he could have survived that fire.
你会惊讶于复仇的力量
You'd be surprised the power revenge can give you.
太感谢你了 星城市民
Thank you so much. The people in the city
感谢你做的所有...
appreciate everything you...
你疯了 加没能逃出那栋大厦
You're insane. Gar did not make it out of that building.
就如同你也逃不出这里
Just like you won't make it out of this one.
走走 快走 快
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
走 这边走
Go, go, go, go! This way!
加 你到底在干什么
Gar, what the hell are you doing?
跑
Run.
快走
Go!
劳蕾尔
Laurel?!
劳蕾尔 劳蕾尔
Laurel? Laurel!
奥利弗人呢
Where's Oliver?
他还在里面 我们不能丢下他
He's still inside! We can't leave him.
汤米
Tommy!
你知道皮肤熔化要多长时间吗
You know how long it takes for your skin to melt?
我知道
I do.
亲身经历
From experience.
我跟你说了离开那里
I told you to get out of there!
我也说了
And I told you
我们能救下那栋大厦
that we could save the building.
但你害怕了
But you got scared.
你失去了勇气
You lost your nerve.
你 留我在那里等死
You...left me in there to die.
你是怎么出来的
How did you get out?
从废墟里被拉出来的
I was pulled from the wreckage.
在烧伤病房♥里被列为无名氏
Listed as a John Doe in the burn unit,
昏迷了几个月
in a coma for months.
当我醒来 看到
When I woke up and saw
自己变成了这个样子
what was left of who I was...
我只有一个念头
I only had one thought.
就是像你抛下我那样
To leave you as alone
把你一个人抛下
as you left me.
这回轮到你了
Now it's your turn.
走啊
Go!
都结束了
It's over.
我不怕死
I'm not afraid to die.
我知道
I know.
你怕的是活着
You're afraid to live.
让我带你出去
Let me get you out of here.
林斯
Lynns.
让我带你出去
Let me get you out.
谢谢
Thanks.
但我已经着火了
But I'm already burned.
林斯 别
Lynns, don't do it.
目击者称如果不是治安维持者及时介入
Eyewitnesses contend that numerous lives would have been lost
将会有无数人丧生
if not for the timely intervention of the vigilante.
但这并不只是维持治安
But these were not the actions of a vigilante.
治安维持者挽救多条生命
而应称之为英雄之举
What's been described are the actions of a hero.
你有什么可美滋滋的
What's got you all smiley?
你的新店现在就像个煤球
Your new club's a briquette.
之前就在装♥修♥
It was under construction before.
现在不过是工程量再大点
Now it's more under construction.
早上好
Good morning.
套装真不错 妈妈
Sharp suit, mom!
看到你没窝在卧室里 真不习惯啊
Not used to seeing you without your bedroom wrapped around you.
穿着睡衣怎么能去公♥司♥呢
Well, I could hardly go to the office in my pajamas.
我要接替沃尔特的职位
I'm taking Walter's position at the office.
是什么改变了你的注意
What changed your mind?
不是什么 而是谁
Not what. Who.
我的女儿
My daughter.
我的家人
My family.
我向你们保证
And I promise you,
沃尔特一定会回来的
Walter will get back to us.
不找到他我决不放弃
I will keep looking for him and I will find him.
晚餐见
And I'll see you for dinner.
怎么了
What?
只是觉得不可思议
Just feeling the whiplash.
她这么快就从走出阴影 重整旗鼓了
She went from shut-in to chairman pretty fast.
看样子是你的劝解起作用了
Sounds like you got through to her.
我想是吧
Yeah, I guess.
只是几个月
It'll just be for a few months.
我妈妈很难接受这个事实
My mom, she's taking it so hard.
无论怎样你都要照顾好你的家人
Whatever you have to do to take care of your family.
怕我忘了
Before I forget...
我哥哥的徽章
My brother's badge.
丹尼·德拉维加
我妈妈希望
My mom was hoping
也许你能有办法
maybe you could find a way to get it
把这个交给 他
to, you know...him.
作为感谢 我不在乎别人怎么说
As a thank you. I don't care what anyone has to say.
他真的是一个守护天使
He really is a guardian angel.
我会想办法转交给他的
I'll find a way to get it to him.
我会想你的
I'm going to miss you.
好的
Yeah.
照顾好自己 好吗
You look after yourself, all right?
-我会的 -很好
- I will. - Good.
乔安娜要请假了 是吗
So Joanna's taking a leave of absence, huh?
她得回去陪陪家人
She has to go be with her family.
是啊 家人是最重要的
Yeah, well, family's important.
我已经道过歉了
I already apologized.
这次轮到我了
It's my turn.
经过昨晚的事
After what happened last night,
也许你找兜帽男帮忙是件好事
maybe it's a good thing you got the hood involved.
他没有把手♥机♥拿走 是吧
He didn't take the phone off you, did he?
或许你该拿着它
Maybe you should hold on to this.
我或许不赞同他伸张正义的方式
I mean, I may not like the guy's methods,
但无论他是谁
but whoever this guy is,
他似乎总能保证你的安全
he's got a habit of putting himself between danger and you.
这一点我无可否认
And that's not something I can argue with.
反正我也不该留着它
Besides, I shouldn't have this thing anyway.
凯尔顿 怎么样了
Kelton. We good?
从你藏在扬声器里的液晶无线电装置
I got a strong signal from the crystal VHF transmitter
发出的信♥号♥♥很强 也无法被反追踪
you hid in the speaker, and it can't be backtraced.
通俗点说 好吗
Talk to me like I'm a third grader, please.
你女儿下次给治安维持者打电♥话♥的时候
Next time your daughter calls the vigilante,
我们就能监听他们的谈话
we'll be able to listen to every word.
我知道你发誓要抓到这个人 探长
I know you swore to bring this guy down, detective,
但用你女儿当诱饵
but using your own daughter as bait,
太冷血了点吧
that's stone cold.
还好火势没有延展到下面
Good thing the fire didn't spread to down here.
这是混凝土和钢筋建筑的众多好处之一
It's one of the benefits of concrete and steel construction.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-谢什么 -你知道我谢你什么
- What for? - You know what for!
那么下一步怎么办
So what's next?
-加强训练 -不
- More training? - No.
我们继续追捕
We go hunting.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表